Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Fuck her .... Disgusting behaviour ... She's succeeding ... Time to walk or way or destroy her ... It's black and white now .... I'm hope her family are ashamed of her .... We do EVERYTHING we can to get her out now .... She's put her flag in the ground now we place ours
  • Options
    Redouble our efforts .... Boo her every chance we get .... Every time, everywhere .... Make her life hell .... Get in her head...
  • Options
    From the tweets it sounds like she fluttered her eyelids, stamped her little feet, felt sorry for herself and was let off the hook. I hope not because, if so, that is unforgivable. However, I shall reserve judgement until after the video.
  • Options

Well, that seems to have put that to bed then.

We have got better with each managerial appointment (as evidenced by our league position and the fact that the players didn't trust the tactics of the fourth of those);

The fans are disgusting (as evidenced by Charlton fans' appalling disciplinary record and known reputation as troublemakers);

Managers get sacked when clubs gamble but we refuse to gamble (as evidenced by the managerial stability we have enjoyed);

West Ham may have cheap, local Premier League football but the fans would much rather watch youngsters (as evidenced by the huge attendances at the U21 games and how much we all enjoyed watching the six home games that Joe Gomez racked up);

Roland has never interfered with team selection (as evidenced by that known liar Chris Powell saying that he has);

50% of our fanbase is over 50 and we are targeting younger fans making up a much higher proportion (by losing fans over the age of 50 via schemes such as 'banging house music in an old man's bar', as KM had read about that time when they played classical music to prevent teenagers gathering in public spaces).

Attendances are growing (as shown by the fact that average attendance this season is 1400 down on last)

Main aim is to end the vacuum between fans, the owner and the board (hence Roland's presence)

"I want the CAFC fans to stand up against the negative people and don't give them a platform." Says the negative person. From her platform.

"Only five Premier League managers are English...it’s a global sport". (75% of the managers that we have employed happen to be Belgian and the other one was employed directly following managing a Belgian club - demonstrating the global approach of their ownership)

It was felt that Karel could come in straight away and do a good job and make the job his own. (Which is why they showed their faith in him by making him interim manager - he has kept a keen interest after all).

It's all this nonsense and bullshit that annoys me the most. How stupid do they think we are?

About as stupid as them.
  • Options

If so why did you appoint the first four?

To be fair, each one has done well over the initial couple of months, our problem has been that we've kept each of them ( apart from Riga ) for far too long.
    So in order to win promotion, we simply need to change managers every eight weeks.
    Cracked it. Roland has an executive Snakes and Ladders board. He plays every week and if he lands on a snake he sacks the manager. He loves going up those ladders.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it
    Colin. Where does the 300 figure come from ?

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it

Local press and even Reams on ITTV says the turnout was disappointing

At 2.30 on a match day that area is full of supporters every match anyway

You really are a very sad individual. What's it like to be in a small minority all the time ? Do you get a kick out of it ?
    I won't rise to your stupidity other than you stating that you are a complete prick.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options

But people back then hadn't spent years calling eachother w**kers from the safety of their living room and acting tough.

There's so much to over come, the threads on here over the whole protest, Murray out, km.,where do we go and this one shows the biggest fight that cafc fans have is amongst themselves and until that's fixed so many brilliant and intelligent ideas will be just wasted and lost

We all need to be singing from the same hymn sheet to move forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

dancafc said:

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

You apologised for someone swearing at her because of the shit job she's doing running the club into the ground and disrespecting the fans.

It defies belief it really does. Acting like that gives her basis to think 'it's only 2% everyone else is fine'

Embarrassing

Oh do fuck off. He said "I apologise that people said that to you". Very much the politician's "sorry-not-sorry" apology i.e. "Sorry I made you feel that way" without actually being sorry at all.

And it's fair enough, I don't want to hear people in the crowds shouting about her getting raped (one bloke who I didn't clock, one time, by the way).
    Backbone of a jellyfish.
    Again: fuck off. (Sorry AFKA.)

You are eager to discredit all his thoughts based on that? Ridiculous. You might like to think that she is human, at the end of the day - but I rarely see you post anything that indicates any kind of awareness or compassion for others.
    This is what they want fans arguing with each other this is the time we all need to stick together and push for what we want after all we pay the money to watch our great club and also brainwash our kids to do the same and all they are doing is driving us all away
    No. Someone's having a go at - familial bias aside - what was a really well written post, and - familial bias well and truly present - I'm not having any of it.
    Hahahha Christ
  • Options
    What happened last night?
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Wether you like it or not the majority of fans are only angry because of our recent results and the lack of money what they think should be invested in the first team.
    Can i also point out that the majority of our fan base do not even use or read CL or ITTV so that would make us the minority.
    If carol wins the next 6 games on the trot ( doubtful i know ) then that gathering on saturday will then become one man and his dog.
    Lastly what the fuck did you expect her to say? Because whatever she said was always going to be shot down in flames and no i am not defending her or Roly but until someone can find a buyer who is prepared to lose 7 million a year..............
    People are fed up because she keeps telling lies.

Let's be honest, do you not think that Karel is not going to be the next permanent manager..??

Some of the spin on spouted out tonight is embarrassing to say at least
    She just gets told what to do, its not her money. Karel will be manager and i will give him my support until i see otherwise.
    I too support Karel but katrien is not as innocent as she appears.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Why would you apologise Jesus Christ we have some utter stains in our support, between the board they are killing this club and your more worried about saying how sorry you are. Fuck that bollocks why didn't you ask the regime hard questions, why wasn't Roland at this meeting for example ? What are you going to
    Learn from our terrible attendances and non existent feeling around the club ? Instead you bowed down and said your sorry

Im actually embarrassed for you.

No wonder they are taking the piss out of us fans she will be at home now saying don't worry Roland there all apologetic and will tow the line from now on.

I hope a group takes this by the scruff of the neck now and pulls people together for mass protests, mass boycotts of products, causes embbaresment for the board at the live game. Do whatever we can as fans to drive these divs out of our club.

Ah, another prize twat eh.
    Am I a prize twat though? I am thinking the same.

Cringeworthy
    Just to clarify, I am calling you a prize twat. While my dad might be one sometimes, in this instance please rest assured that I am referring solely to you.

- He apologised because she shouldn't have to be personally abused. Yes, fine, ask her what the fuck she's doing, but personal stuff isn't okay (regardless of gender - I'm unhappy she played the gender card btw)

- "Why didn't you ask the regime hard questions?" Er, well, a good few WERE asked, but you'll need to wait for the film to verify. The questions asked were organised by various bodies present at the event. Katrien was surprised at how organised the fans were, and that @rikofold was taking a lead on behalf of many.

- Asking questions like "where's Roland" they would have prepared for. There was a whole series of questions on supporter disconnect.

- She won't be saying that to Roland, especially because of the Twitter shitstorm. And protests will of course continue.

- How about reading Seth's whole post again, and not fixating on the "apology" bit?

To clarify, he wasn't the one who said the fans' behaviour was "disgusting".
    I never said he was the one that called the fans behaviour disgusting, I couldn't care less if they called us what ever they want. What I am saying is it stinks of people rolling over and buying this shite, apologising. I will wait and watch the video in full and see if I'm overreacting, but I just find it embarrassing, if she can't take the flak don't do the job. I don't get someone apoligising to me at work when I get stick for some work. What's different here ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She even pulls out this card.

Who the fk does she think she is?

She probably thinks she's someone who's family is getting upset at the abuse she's taking. To be frank I don't have an issue with her saying this, because some of the abuse that was being directed at her was way over the line, not just at the protest by the way.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I actually think Freye will be the best manager out of the lot, unfortunately because of the way the other appointments have been made it loses credibility , but I think if he does stay he will do a good job.As I supped my pint on Saturday, whilst listening to the protest from the Lib (well done you made some noise) a few of us said, owners come and go players come and go but Charlton is still here imho that's what it is all about , it all goes in circles our time will come again.

The best? One win and suddenly things are looking rosier? Despite a lack of any credible experience? Let's see. History suggests he almost certainly has to fail.

As for sit back and wait as "it all goes in circles". Well, Portsmouth fans, as one example, might beg to differ. There are plenty of former Premier League clubs who have gone to the dogs and there is no reason we won't become another unless we stand up to be counted.
    how many have gone out of business ? None we wont either and I will still go, it all goes in circles just chill.

• Options
    I'll await the video and watch it on the way back from Manchester tonight.

Initial view from what I've seen here and on Twitter is it seemed like a car crash, that JJ was wheeled in as a human shield, and not much has changed.

Only thing I would agree with is we were horribly predictable under Luzon, 4-4-2 every week, same patterns etc etc
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Time for CAST to stop asking for meaningful dialogue, it ain't gonna happen, time for FF groups to decline future attendance, time for protests to be accelerated.

Completely agreed. We aren't going to get meaningful and truthful communication. Even in the unlikely event we did, it would tell us what we already know (we're doing everything on the cheap with Belgians who don't know the league).

Its all very goody two shoes Charlton to want dialogue and all the rest of that stuff, but in this situation we simply need to be more forceful.

It's not us working with the board together. This is us against them, and we need to declare it big time against Ipswich on live television

No more of this Black & White stuff - it's great that people are putting time into it, but it will not achieve anything with this lot.

Empty stadium for ten minutes during the game. 10 minutes in, mass exodus. 20 mins in, everyone piles back in.

We're going to provide the ultimate embarrassment for this board, live to the nation.
    Erm Tom, I think when you leave the stadium that they won't allow you back in for health and safety reasons... Although watching Charlton at the moment it should probably be for health reasons.