Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt to join Cardiff on loan (EDIT: Joined Until 16th January, Perm Deal Rumoured)

Comments

• Options
    He must be a proper unlucky bstd to have had to have stropped over celtic,liege Scotland u21 and cafc with regards to how their run
  • Options
    edited November 2015

His goals have dried up ! Sorry, I must have missed our other strikers hitting prolific goal scoring form ? That's forced Watt out of the side !

Ahearne Grant ... 3-Goals (16.(7)-Apperances)
    Johnnie Jackson ... 3-Goals (11.(4)-Appearances)
    Tony Watt ... 3-Goals (15.(4)-Appearances)

Johann Gudmundsson ... 2-Goals (18.(2)-Apperances)
    Reza Ghoochaniiejad ... 2-Goals (7.(5)-Appearances)
    Simon Makienok ... 2-Goals (13.(3)-Apperances)

Appearances from the bench are the ones in brackets, and have simply done it in order from here... Link
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I have it on good authority that underperforming argumentative and disaffected fans have been given enough chances and will now be loaned out to QPR.

I protest :wink:
  • Options
    Totally suprised by this. Trouble is with watt is he isnt a penalty box striker
  • Options
    As has been said what if this decision is in part down to JE and JJ because of the negative affect his attitude has on the rest of the squad. We are playing better and winning again with out him and as has been said would take a fit Reza in this team over TW all day long
    TW is a luxury we can't afford at this moment in time
  • Options
    Miere has her sales target to meet and Cardiff are interested in buying him in January so a profit beckons after only a year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like he's closed his Instagram account
  • Options
    No just changed his acxount name to 32tonywatt
  • Options

He must be a proper unlucky bstd to have had to have stropped over celtic,liege Scotland u21 and cafc with regards to how their run

Before Liège , he had a stop at Lierse SK in Belgium. Wasn't a success.
  • Options
    skywalker said:

I thought that was a success because it led to the move to Standard Liege?
  • Options
    Crazy decision, such a talented player on his day! Needs an arm round him, maybe JJ back in the side would help
  • Options
    Baffles me on here at times.

The mention of losing a few games to give this regime a kick up they a**e and maybe change their tact is lambasted sharply the moment it's suggested. Which I understand.

So if we don't want to lose any games,then we have to hope that the current system in place ,no matter how bad or unfit for purpose it is,has the best opportunity to win games.

So what if the people pulling the strings on the playing side decide that Tony Watt doesn't fit quite right into the dressing room and the style of football we need to play with limited resources to win some games?

It seems to have worked so far.
  • Options

Dumbfounded by it all, I have been a firm believer that this club is moving in the right direction but some of the decisions are baffling.

We are now down to

Big Mac - Never gonna get you 10 in a season
    Reza - 1 decent game in the time he's been here, didn't want to be here but no other side wanted him
    Igor- Decent Striker but we faffed about for so long with he's injury he wanted out. Same story as Watt apparently bad attitude, didn't want train, fell out with the manager bollocks
    Vaz Tae - Who knows plucked from obscurity but has done it in small quantities before
    KAG- Too early the lad needed dropping earlier but had to play on
    Lookman - potential but to rely on the kid is pure stupid

Yann - no thanks been there want to be looking forward not back

At the start of the season I felt Igor and Watt would be formidable in this league both fully fit and yet we've managed to get both of them wanting to leave by the end of November

First I've heard of that. Where did you hear this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When he was supposedly off to Bolton
  • Options
    What baffles me is why anyone would waste money on wages on someone who is injured.
    Don't tell me, he is not.

• Options

skywalker said:

Loan to Lierse from Standard, wasn't it?

Like many people I am not sure about this one. It's not just one factor, pretty sure about that. When he arrived I was very much going on Belgian reports (and Celtic mates') that he has an attitude problem, and reported that on here. He very quickly rammed those words down my throat.

So I've been very disappointed that he did not seem to be fit at the start of the season. It also rapidly started to look like there was something going on in his head too. Very bad body language as @Clem_Snide has frequently said.

Yet again…two things. Firstly he is 21 years old. Anyone older than 30 who seeks to slag off his attitude might wish to take a look themselves (or themselves at 21). Secondly, I'm thinking about Vetokele. Another player brought back into action when it is quite obvious to the most casual observer that he is both physically and mentally unfit to play.

Something Isn't Right...
    Nah was loaned from Celtic to Lierse, he then signed for Standard Liege in the summer upon his return to Celtic
  • Options

skywalker said:

Loan to Lierse from Standard, wasn't it?

Like many people I am not sure about this one. It's not just one factor, pretty sure about that. When he arrived I was very much going on Belgian reports (and Celtic mates') that he has an attitude problem, and reported that on here. He very quickly rammed those words down my throat.

So I've been very disappointed that he did not seem to be fit at the start of the season. It also rapidly started to look like there was something going on in his head too. Very bad body language as @Clem_Snide has frequently said.

Yet again…two things. Firstly he is 21 years old. Anyone older than 30 who seeks to slag off his attitude might wish to take a look themselves (or themselves at 21). Secondly, I'm thinking about Vetokele. Another player brought back into action when it is quite obvious to the most casual observer that he is both physically and mentally unfit to play.

Something Isn't Right...
    Nah was loaned from Celtic to Lierse, he then signed for Standard Liege in the summer upon his return to Celtic
    Ah, my mistake, thanks

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Once again stupid over the top comments ..... Fact is the club had little choice , disruptive influence around the training ground , and fell out big time with a fellow player that made it impossible to continue at the club
    Lot of talent but got to get his head together this is the third club to release him due his attitude of the pitch ...

Another ludicrous post without foundation. Baffling to think you know what you're talking about when the reality is you haven't the first idea.
  • Options
    Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

the injured Igor was off to Bolton not to long ago
  • Options

Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

the injured Igor was off to Bolton not to long ago

Not confirmed but it is happening