Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

Comments

• Options

MrLargo said:

Says on website that you'll find out by end of February. My application's still pending.

Got an email last week saying I'll find out this week.
    Didin't it say in the coming weeks? Think mine said that.
  • Options
    Sounds like there has been a major fuck up with the allocation of NI and Wales tickets:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/euro2016/northern-ireland-fans-cry-foul-over-euro-2016-ticket-allocation-34437137.html

NI FA appear to be implying it's a UEFA cock up according to their statement.

This could get very messy over the next few days.
  • Options
    Will be a nightmare to now renege on what they have done, take back tickets, refund bank accounts and then try and apply the loyalty scheme properly. Suspect UEFA will decide that's too difficult & shrug their shoulders.

I applied for Republic of Ireland games and got the email last week that they'd be taking monies this week, if successful. I quite often get tickets locally when I travel away as it is easier than going through the FAI, but I know that goes against me here...unless they feck our loyalty scheme up as well!! Fingers crossed :wink:
  • Options
    mine is still pending too for the second allocation
  • Options
    All my tickets are green. Anyone know if that means anything? Pretty sure they were grey before
  • Options
    Mine are green as well, haven't had any of these emails that other people have referred to.
  • Options

All my tickets are green. Anyone know if that means anything? Pretty sure they were grey before

MrLargo said:

Mine are green as well, haven't had any of these emails that other people have referred to.

Mine are green too, but a yellowy green? Think that means that its a complete application. On the application before where tickets have already been authorised to individuals, the games are either a lighter green with a tick or pink with a cross. just a bit awkward that each phase has a different application and that any games applied for last time arent added to the already existing application from the original process.
  • Options
    Will be out there a mate has a spare that I will use. 11-15 june need to find me a CAFC flag
  • Options

MrLargo said:

cafc4life said:

MrLargo said:

Mine are green too, but a yellowy green? Think that means that its a complete application. On the application before where tickets have already been authorised to individuals, the games are either a lighter green with a tick or pink with a cross. just a bit awkward that each phase has a different application and that any games applied for last time arent added to the already existing application from the original process.
    Congratulations...you have all received the Northern Ireland allocation!!! :wink:
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything yet about England tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mrs family ( irish ) all got the tickets they applied for so have 4 tickets to each group game, so in total one family have 20 tickets to each group game thats where it can be unfair like they will be selling them on at facevalue to family and freinds but still. all 5 people registered to the same address hardly random is it.
  • Options
    Emails being sent out this week apparently.
  • Options
    anyone heard anything yet?
  • Options
    Nothing yet. Seems so far it's just the Irish and Welsh who have found out. Haven't seen any England fans announcing yet. Presume the public ballot will be after that, looking like it won't be this week then.
  • Options
    possibly with the amount of fuck ups that keep happening, its delaying the process,
  • Options
    This from the England supporters' club
    We would like to inform fans that payments for ticket applications have now been completed by UEFA. Those members who applied for tickets should receive an email today from UEFA advising the ticket allocations by match.

Unfortunately, UEFA were unable to process the payments for some tickets and those fans who have been affected will also receive a separate email from The England Supporters Travel Club advising them on next steps to secure tickets to the tournament.

We have been working with UEFA throughout the ticketing process to assist members of the England Supporters Travel Club who have been affected by credit card fraud or lost/stolen cards. In addition there have also been a sizeable number of fans who did not enter their credit card details correctly or did not have sufficient funds to cover the cost of their tickets, we will also do our best to assist with these issues.

Further updates regarding the match-by-match breakdown will follow once all of the issues detailed above have been closed.
  • Options
    cousin just got 2 x follow your team cat1 tickets for england so basically every game england are in he has 2 tickets to, other bloke at work has none both are england members, so would imagine the general ballot will be after all these are sorted.
  • Options
    magic1999 said:

Will be out there a mate has a spare that I will use. 11-15 june need to find me a CAFC flag

Contact @PeteF
  • Options
    Got CAT 3 for all England games.
    Bit miffed that people on lower England member caps levels got cheaper CAT tickets but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Full house here - cat 3/4s through to the final. The FA could have prevented the post ballot gripes (plenty on the supporter's forum) by making the allocation process more transparent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got issued tickets but credit card got declined and cancelled by the bank, waiting for the fa to sort me out but trying to get through to them is line getting blood out a stone
  • Options
    Got the opposite problem to some of the above; UEFA took a chunk of money from my account some 10 days ago, but still haven't told me which match its for. Not involving England though. Hoping to take a Scottish mate who is seriously ill.
  • Options
    Tickets all way through to final for me!! Can't get out to Marseille due to cost of the travel, so may have 2 tickets going unless anyone can suggest a cheap route.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    cabbie8 said:

Tickets all way through to final for me!! Can't get out to Marseille due to cost of the travel, so may have 2 tickets going unless anyone can suggest a cheap route.

Fly to Genoa then take the train down to Marseille?

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Geneva another possibility, good availability and cheap (£60 returns available). Haven't checked the train prices though.

Some packages here might be of interest - more expensive but less hassle. Independent sports travel firm with an excellent reputation.
    https://sportoptions.com/England-2016/index.asp
  • Options

cabbie8 said:

Fly to Genoa then take the train down to Marseille?

That journey, from memory when I looked, was a mission. Not cheap flights unless indirect and then a 5hr plus train journey.

Depends what restrictions he has on time too. If you can avoid travelling Fri-Sun it might help. But then the extra accommodation costs would probably outweigh any savings.

Sport options could be worth a look or see if people are running coaches. Would be a long rough journey but might be cheapest option.

• Options
    I applied for my tickets in the first lottery draw. Applied for 4 games, managed to get tickets for 2 games, one being the Germany vs Poland game in Paris, and a quarter final in Lille, which presumably will be Germany again, as it's the winner of their group. My other tickets that I got rejected for, were the final and a group match for Romania vs Switzerland, so did quite well overall I thought.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    On the off chance is anyone is looking to get rid of 2 England vs Russia, or England vs Wales tickets, would be happy to take them off your hands, happy to pay face value, and a drink or a donation to card whatever the person prefers, again know chances are slim but just on the off chance. thanks
  • Options
    I may have two if I can't find a way of getting there, preferably I'd rather spend as little time as possible there if I can. Hoping Eurostar might put some more trains on. To be honest I can't believe England fans haven't sorted a couple out. Cheers for the other options everyone I will take a look.
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:

I may have two if I can't find a way of getting there, preferably I'd rather spend as little time as possible there if I can. Hoping Eurostar might put some more trains on. To be honest I can't believe England fans haven't sorted a couple out. Cheers for the other options everyone I will take a look.

hopefully you sort something out mate, but if you do want rid would would gladly take them if you need to shift them.