Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

Comments

• Options

@The Organiser do you know if internal trains across france will have the same policy?.

@The Organiser do you know if internal trains across france will have the same policy?.

I think it would be too difficult to monitor.
  • Options

Very much doubt it mate - belongings are screened on the Eurostar unlike internal trains.
  • Options

Very much doubt it mate - belongings are screened on the Eurostar unlike internal trains.
    It'll have to be the old vodka in a water bottle then :D
  • Options
    Think they'll be checking bottle are sealed mate - need to get more creative.
  • Options
    After 2-4 tickets for the England V Russia game if anyone knows anyone selling or is selling.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @CharltonByBlood have a look on via go go 9 of us heading out and 1 didnt have a ticket he got a cat 3 yesterday for 86 quid, its obv at a mark up but i didnt think that was that bad.

probably a no go but would anyone on here be intested in 1 x cat1 ticket to each of irelands game ( sweden, belgium and italy) looking for face value only ( 435 euro) , as it cant be returned to uefa despite contacting them and saying its not required.
  • Options

Think they'll be checking bottle are sealed mate - need to get more creative.

any clear alcohol into a rinsed out mouthwash bottle, use food colouring. listerine probably the easiest
  • Options
    Not doing it on planes as well are they mate?
  • Options
    24hr alcohol ban for all matches held in lens included ours against Wales from 6am Thursday morning till 6am Friday morning. Urging fans not to travel to lens without tickets to the game instead head to Lille where there is a bigger fan park.
  • Options

@CharltonByBlood have a look on via go go 9 of us heading out and 1 didnt have a ticket he got a cat 3 yesterday for 86 quid, its obv at a mark up but i didnt think that was that bad.

probably a no go but would anyone on here be intested in 1 x cat1 ticket to each of irelands game ( sweden, belgium and italy) looking for face value only ( 435 euro) , as it cant be returned to uefa despite contacting them and saying its not required.

You should start a seperate thread with a clear title.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

24hr alcohol ban for all matches held in lens included ours against Wales from 6am Thursday morning till 6am Friday morning. Urging fans not to travel to lens without tickets to the game instead head to Lille where there is a bigger fan park.

Arras would make a good base for anyone going to a game in Lens.
  • Options

Wonder if that's been brought about thanks to the bin dippers and their hooliganism at the Europa League final last week.
  • Options
    A group of lads and I are heading to the fan zones for the England Wales match. I take it Lille is the place to go? We me don't have match tickets and we do have lots of beer!
  • Options
    @Hastingsaddick thats where we are staying for the wales match there from weds-saturday, with regards to fan zones does anyone know how they work as uefa say no drinking in lens apart from fan zones and pubs. just drinking in public is banned.
  • Options

@Hastingsaddick thats where we are staying for the wales match there from weds-saturday, with regards to fan zones does anyone know how they work as uefa say no drinking in lens apart from fan zones and pubs. just drinking in public is banned.

Can you take booze into the fan zone with you ? I would imagine beer will be outrageously expensive in the fan zones.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    The game is being held in the tiny northern French city of Lens, with alcohol having been banned from public areas in the city centre for 24 hours from 6am on the morning of the match, Thursday, June 16.

Eurostar trains leaving London that morning, as well as the day before, will also be “dry”.

The Football Supporters’ Federation (FSF) and the mayor of Lens have already warned ticketless fans not to travel to the city that day.

The Fan Zone in Lens has a capacity of 10,000 people which reflects the small size of the city. On the other hand the Fan Zone in Lille can hold up to 25,000 people and will be easier to access. Supporters without tickets for the game in Lens are therefore advised to watch the match in the Fan Zone in Lille.
  • Options
    Just Googled it and it really is a tiny "city" population of about the same as the Valley. I know it's pretty much decided in advance but it's a bit mad having a derby match between two home nations in a city so close to the UK but so underprepared for such an occasion - Brits will outnumber French about 3-1 on the day !
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    se9addick said:

Just Googled it and it really is a tiny "city" population of about the same as the Valley. I know it's pretty much decided in advance but it's a bit mad having a derby match between two home nations in a city so close to the UK but so underprepared for such an occasion - Brits will outnumber French about 3-1 on the day !

Every two years a town with a population of 50k in London hosts fierce rivals England and Wales where upwards of 100k will arrive to either watch the game itself or be in the vicinity to watch on TV. Drinking starts from the crack of dawn and there are no restrictions on alcohol either before, during or after the game, or on travel to and from the fixture. There is seldom any violence or trouble from either set of fans.

So if it can happen in this country, why would it be different in France?
  • Options
    It's just to piss the Brits off.

Alcohol ban my arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you take booze into the fan zone with you ? I would imagine beer will be outrageously expensive in the fan zones.

i have no idea the info on fan zones is a little sketchy to say the least the ones in poland were a bit shit from what ive heard so dont want to build hopes up, but then my cousin was out in germany for the wc and said they were better than being at the games so i think it depends on country.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It's just to piss the Brits off.

Alcohol ban my arse.

Course it is. Everything anyone ever does is just to piss us off.
  • Options
    2 Russia tickets for sale pm me for info
  • Options

Face value?
  • Options

Face value?
    Yes mate

€145
    And
    €55
  • Options

Face value?
    Yes mate

€145
    And
    €55
    Was for me and the old man for Father's Day but had to change to the Slovakia game as it's the old man and dears wedding anniversary which I forgot about
  • Options
    Got an email from the FA this

Face value?
    All hell would break loose on here if they weren't!
  • Options
    Me and my mate would like to go the euros fan zone. I never been to one of these events so have no idea what expect or cost and travel arrangements etc. If anyone can give us some help and advice please. We will travel by train
    Thanks
  • Options

Me and my mate would like to go the euros fan zone. I never been to one of these events so have no idea what expect or cost and travel arrangements etc. If anyone can give us some help and advice please. We will travel by train
    Thanks

They are free, would expect beers are going to be expensive though
  • Options
    Thanks mate .