Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Got my flight from City airport to Nice and return to gatwick

Match tickets confirmed yesterday by my mate so happy days
  • Options

On the off chance is anyone is looking to get rid of 2 England vs Russia, or England vs Wales tickets, would be happy to take them off your hands, happy to pay face value, and a drink or a donation to card whatever the person prefers, again know chances are slim but just on the off chance. thanks

Just travel out regardless mate - i'm sure there will be plenty floating about out there for the Russia game as 1. Its a big ground, 2. It's a pain and expensive to get too and a lot of people only realise this once they have acquired tickets.

Wales will be a different matter - they will be like gold dust and you'd have to pay serious money to get one before or out there.
  • Options

On the off chance is anyone is looking to get rid of 2 England vs Russia, or England vs Wales tickets, would be happy to take them off your hands, happy to pay face value, and a drink or a donation to card whatever the person prefers, again know chances are slim but just on the off chance. thanks

Just travel out regardless mate - i'm sure there will be plenty floating about out there for the Russia game as 1. Its a big ground, 2. It's a pain and expensive to get too and a lot of people only realise this once they have acquired tickets.

Wales will be a different matter - they will be like gold dust and you'd have to pay serious money to get one before or out there.
    were already booked out there mate, heading out on the 10th june 6.30am stanstead to marseille, staying in marseille 5 nights and then train to arras staying 3 nights there, eurostar back on the saturday 18th june, never been to a major tournament before so 10 of us decided to travel out regardless of tickets or not and if we got any its a bonus,excuse for a good fews days on the beers with a load of football matches chucked in.
  • Options
    Just got to find a Roland out flag to get up in the stadia unless they have gone already by then
  • Options
    How much were the England (or whoever beats 'em) to the final tickets ?
  • Options
    I've paid £580 for a ticket to every England game, CAT 3 all the way except CAT 4 for Marseille as I knew travel was so expensive but wanted one in case something came up nearer the time cheaper
  • Options
    Just read on daily mail that England have failed to sell there allocation for Russia, possibly might get something then through ballot
  • Options
    Maybe a cheap RyanAir flight to Girona then a train (about 4 hours) to Marseille?
    http://www.thetrainline-europe.com/train/girona-to-marseille-st-charles~7100077~8700074
  • Options

Just read on daily mail that England have failed to sell there allocation for Russia, possibly might get something then through ballot

True but slightly misleading. Due to the ridiculous category application process, plenty of people with enough loyalty caps to warrant a ticket could have been excluded because they requested (in hindsight) the wrong category of ticket.
  • Options
    anyone on the general ballot heard anything yet got an email over 2 weeks ago saying i would hear within the next few days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well there was the Irish FA debacle so they had to issue more tickets to them last week. Also apparently German fans only found out a couple of days ago and Belgium fans also got another load allocated due to another fuck up. Would be surprised to see anything this week tbh.
  • Options

anyone on the general ballot heard anything yet got an email over 2 weeks ago saying i would hear within the next few days.

Nothing yet. The email I got a couple of weeks ago said they would be starting to collect payments the following Monday. However, when I initially made the application, they said applications will be processed by end of February - we should know by Monday at the latest. Know a few others who were in the general ballot and haven't heard anything yet.
  • Options
    Yee-ha! Tickets secured for Northern Ireland v Ukraine...I have a very happy husband!
  • Options
    Ive just got exactly the same! happy with that cos it meant having 6 days in Lyon with not a lot to do otherwise.
  • Options
    Application unsuccessful, sob.
  • Options
    I have the application unsuccessful mail a few minutes ago. There is however an issue. They have taken a wedge of money from my account a couple of weeks ago...
  • Options
    unsuccessful, the hunt for spares goes on.
  • Options
    Application unsuccessful
  • Options
    Yeah unsuccessful but I got tickets to 2 matches in the last ballot and this time a mate got tickets to Croatia v Turkey in Paris (which if we go to we'll have to get over to Lille sharpish to go to Germany v Ukraine). Another mate got 2 tickets to the final as well, I'm trying to justify that £400 would be worth it, at the moment I can't do it.
  • Options
    From 12:00CET on 9 March 2016, all fans who were allocated tickets in the general public application windows will be able to resell their tickets. All fans will be able to buy the tickets on a first come, first served basis.

from the euro2016 site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Received this "answer" to my question "if I was unsuccessful how come you have raided my bank account, you thieving c---s?"

Random draw

Dear Mister Hunt,

Following the reception of your demand we inform you that if demand exceeds supply (which is extremely likely), all valid applications received by Monday 1st February 2016, 12.00 CET, will go into a random draw to determine the successful applicants. The number of valid applications will be established at the end of the sales period. There are two possibilities:

If the number of correctly submitted and accepted ticket applications for a certain category of any match is below or equal to the quota of available tickets, all valid applications will be processed and accepted, provided appropriate payment is received.

If, however, the demand for tickets for a certain category of any match is higher than the number of tickets available, the respective applications will go into a random draw.

However, your application has not been selected during the random draw.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
    UEFA EURO 2016 Ticketing Team

For all your ticketing enquiries, please visit EURO2016.com

Do you think it will make more sense if I stick it into Google Translate? Seriously can anyone help me understand it. The point is that I applied for four games. They have obviously taken money for one of those four games. Do they mean that they took everyone's money before they went into the "random draw"? Nice little earner if so. All that money on deposit for at least three weeks, and counting...
  • Options
    Is Katrien a member "UEFA EURO 2016 Ticketing Team"? Sounds like the sort of answer she'd give, i.e. nothing to do with the question that was actually asked.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Received this "answer" to my question "if I was unsuccessful how come you have raided my bank account, you thieving c---s?"

Random draw

Dear Mister Hunt,

Following the reception of your demand we inform you that if demand exceeds supply (which is extremely likely), all valid applications received by Monday 1st February 2016, 12.00 CET, will go into a random draw to determine the successful applicants. The number of valid applications will be established at the end of the sales period. There are two possibilities:

If the number of correctly submitted and accepted ticket applications for a certain category of any match is below or equal to the quota of available tickets, all valid applications will be processed and accepted, provided appropriate payment is received.

If, however, the demand for tickets for a certain category of any match is higher than the number of tickets available, the respective applications will go into a random draw.

Best regards,

Do you think it will make more sense if I stick it into Google Translate? Seriously can anyone help me understand it. The point is that I applied for four games. They have obviously taken money for one of those four games. Do they mean that they took everyone's money before they went into the "random draw"? Nice little earner if so. All that money on deposit for at least three weeks, and counting...

Surely an error ? If they took money in advance, they would have taken for all 4 ?

If they've taken for 1, then it sholuld be refunded or you should have been successful for 1 game ?
  • Options

Random draw

Dear Mister Hunt,

Best regards,

Surely an error ? If they took money in advance, they would have taken for all 4 ?

If they've taken for 1, then it sholuld be refunded or you should have been successful for 1 game ?
    well, glad that's how you read it too, CE. And I have just checked the bank account, still no refund. Will have to try again, but they do not allow a continuous dialogue with them, you have to go back and fill in a webform. Shocking really for such a rich organisation. You look back to London 2012, and realise what a class operation that was. No taking money in advance nonsense, and everything trackable. Shameful rabble, UEFA.

• Options

Random draw

Dear Mister Hunt,

Best regards,

Given that there are four English speaking countries in the competition you would think they'd have someone who can articulate themselves properly to respond to emails.
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I understand the ticket resale portal opens for business on 9th March at 12pm CET.

https://euro2016-resale.tickets.uefa.com/account/
  • Options
    Yes, tickets are on a first come first served basis so going to have to check there regularly. Although I'd imagine if people are selling tickets it would be done on the first day.
  • Options

For what it's worth, I understand the ticket resale portal opens for business on 9th March at 12pm CET.

https://euro2016-resale.tickets.uefa.com/account/

dont get your hopes up
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Yes, tickets are on a first come first served basis so going to have to check there regularly. Although I'd imagine if people are selling tickets it would be done on the first day.

Oh, OK, thanks. I didn't realise it would be like that, I thought (don't know why, but I did) that it would be one big block all released at once.
  • Options
    They will probably re-sell mine. They still have not replied, and my money has not been returned.

If anyone reads anything in the media of similar stories to mine, please let me know. I was going to write "unbelieveable" but it is sadly all too believeable. An opaque organisation, not accountable to the laws of any nation.