Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

Comments

• Options

They will probably re-sell mine. They still have not replied, and my money has not been returned.

If anyone reads anything in the media of similar stories to mine, please let me know. I was going to write "unbelieveable" but it is sadly all too believeable. An opaque organisation, not accountable to the laws of any nation.

The money went in to Sepp's a/c just before he was nicked :-(
  • Options

They will probably re-sell mine. They still have not replied, and my money has not been returned.

If anyone reads anything in the media of similar stories to mine, please let me know. I was going to write "unbelieveable" but it is sadly all too believeable. An opaque organisation, not accountable to the laws of any nation.

Presume you can claim the money back through your card issuer if no tickets turn up - is there a Consumer Credit Act equivalent in Czech Republic?
  • Options
    resale portal open just got 4 cat 4 tickets to one of the semi finals for 180 plus a 15 euro delivery fee.
  • Options

resale portal open just got 4 cat 4 tickets to one of the semi finals for 180 plus a 15 euro delivery fee.

Any england group games left?
  • Options
    its constantly changing on there like 1st come 1st served just trying to get back into the portal now and in a que.
  • Options

its constantly changing on there like 1st come 1st served just trying to get back into the portal now and in a que.

Yea same. Good luck and thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder palarse
  • Options
    Glad you had some luck @palarsehater. I am finding it to be totally useless - 2 and a half hour wait to get into the portal, 5 minute limit to get transaction done, clicked into two games, takes ages to load up, tickets have gone, now back in the waiting room.

Who designed this ticket system - it is dire.
  • Options
    yeah i feel very lucky now having tried to get back in myself.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Glad you had some luck @palarsehater. I am finding it to be totally useless - 2 and a half hour wait to get into the portal, 5 minute limit to get transaction done, clicked into two games, takes ages to load up, tickets have gone, now back in the waiting room.

Who designed this ticket system - it is dire.

Same. A few decent group games left but nothing involving england. Best hope is touts I'd imagine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Presume you can claim the money back through your card issuer if no tickets turn up - is there a Consumer Credit Act equivalent in Czech Republic?
    I finally got an answer from them - after bombarding their Twitter feed for three days :-). I had a separate account as a Czech fan and they had allocated me tickets for Czech vs Spain - but had failed to send the email informing me of that. But at least it now seems to be sorted. Utter shambles though.
  • Options
    anyone had any luck on this?,

still on the lookout for russia and wales tickets all be it very slim.
  • Options
    Nope. They've got them on Viagogo. Wales are completely unaffordable, Russia I think work out around £200 after they've stitched you up with booking fees and delivery charges.
  • Options
    There's still some floating about but you have to be very quick. THere are a number of tricks you can do to increase your chances though.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

There's still some floating about but you have to be very quick. THere are a number of tricks you can do to increase your chances though.

What a tease !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

colthe3rd said:

What a tease !
    Guilty.
  • Options
    still on the hunt for any spares floating about,

but uefa have released details of the designated fan zones with big screens etc;

The "fan zones " :
    Paris : Champ de Mars , 120,000 people
    Marseille: the Prado beaches , 80,000 people
    Bordeaux Quinconces , 60,000 people
    Lyon: Place Bellecour, 25,000 people
    Lille: Matisse Park , 25,000 people
    Nice outdoor theater , 10,000 people
    Lens: in front of City Hall , 7,000 to 10,000 people
    Saint-Denis: Location TBD Saint- Etienne and Toulouse: After the attacks , the two cities were emitting huge reservations about the advisability of organizing a "fan zone" . But their speech has since softened .
  • Options

still on the hunt for any spares floating about,

but uefa have released details of the designated fan zones with big screens etc;

The "fan zones " :
    Paris : Champ de Mars , 120,000 people
    Marseille: the Prado beaches , 80,000 people
    Bordeaux Quinconces , 60,000 people
    Lyon: Place Bellecour, 25,000 people
    Lille: Matisse Park , 25,000 people
    Nice outdoor theater , 10,000 people
    Lens: in front of City Hall , 7,000 to 10,000 people
    Saint-Denis: Location TBD Saint- Etienne and Toulouse: After the attacks , the two cities were emitting huge reservations about the advisability of organizing a "fan zone" . But their speech has since softened .

can you just turn up for these or what?
  • Options
    would imagine so mate, the one in lens would be difficult to get in as its pretty small.
  • Options
    4 of us going Lens, no tickets but will be hoping to get into the fan park. Should be an amazing atmosphere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if the lens fan park is too packed lille has a bigger one and 30 mins on train as a last resort.
  • Options
    if you log into your application now you can see your seat numbers etc and where your sitting in the grounds
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

if you log into your application now you can see your seat numbers etc and where your sitting in the grounds

Where can you do this? I've logged into uefa and can't find a "my tickets" section

• Options
    cafc4life said:

whats this on cant see it on uefa
  • Options
  • Options
    nice one my 2 are together even tho they was bought separate, happydays
  • Options
    Christ, had a panic there as it wasn't showing up on the UEFA website. Found the alternative login and I do indeed still have tickets! Phew
  • Options
    my mate somehow found return flights on sky scanner from london - marseille for £61. Thought we had left it too late. 6 nights in Marseille and in the England end for the Russia game. Can't bloody wait. Also got an airbnb that sleeps 4 there for £22/night which isn't too bad.

So if you still are yet to book there are still some value flights and places floating about!
  • Options
    Does anybody know when we can expect to receive the tickets won through the draw?
  • Options
    Few people have received theirs so they are in the process of dispatching them, I guess with hundreds of thousands to send out it just takes a bit of time.