Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2016 - ticket allocations/prices.

Comments

• Options
    another resale open tomorrow at 11am
  • Options

Cheers mate. On the portal?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Cheers mate. On the portal?
    yeah mate, dont know if any england tickets will be on there but worth a try.
  • Options
    would be nice to recieve them sooner rather than later than have to worry about if there gonna turn up or not
  • Options
    the mrs (irish) got all hers last week they were delivered by dpd so required a signature.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

would be nice to recieve them sooner rather than later than have to worry about if there gonna turn up or not

Why wouldn't they turn up? Sounds like you're fretting for no reason whatsoever.
  • Options
    Got tickets for all england group games, QF Semi's & Final missed out on the last 16. Cat 3 all the way.
  • Options
    I see there's still some tickets for the Belgium matches - beach balls and balloons anyone?
  • Options
    Just picked up 4 tickets to England vs Russia on the portal.. 55euro each! Surprised it was so easy!
  • Options
    luke1 said:

Just picked up 4 tickets to England vs Russia on the portal.. 55euro each! Surprised it was so easy!

wish i could say the same been waiting on there since 9.30 and only just let me get in the queue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just thinking of the security operations for this....0_o
  • Options
    It says it not open until 12. How are you getting tickets(
  • Options
    12 French time i guess
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

It says it not open until 12. How are you getting tickets(

cet so + 1hr opened at 11 for uk
  • Options
    I can't get on it on my phone. So frustrating.
    Have you got some kind of special link? Ha
  • Options
    got through placed order it said order confirmation and that an email would follow but got nothing anyone have the same experience?
  • Options

got through placed order it said order confirmation and that an email would follow but got nothing anyone have the same experience?

Just joined the queue so will let u know if in lucky enough. Has the money left your account?
  • Options
    I been ina queue 90 mins. Now got a message saying 12 mins until I'm let in
  • Options

Got 4 tickets for Russia, cat 1. Email took about half an hour to come through.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got 2 cat 1 oioi
  • Options
    got mine aswell, cat 1 2 of roughly 120gbp a peice but fuck it gonna be a great atmosphere over there.
  • Options
    Please let me get some!!
  • Options
    Just got into the portal, no England tickets left for any game. I was looking for Germany vs Ukraine tickets as I'm in Lille when it's on but they're all gone now after waiting nearly 2 hours to get in. Oh well
  • Options
    Yep same. Absolutely gutted.
  • Options
    portal op[en again at 9am this morning for restricted view tickets
  • Options
    Tickets arrived in the post this morning . Happy days
  • Options
    Off topic slightly but has everyone seen that Eurostar trains on dates around home nation games have been made dry (no carry-on or sales). With a 6hr 30min direct train from Ashford to Marseille now dry, it's fair to say we are not happy!!! :(
  • Options
    Portal opens again at 2.45 with more tickets going on sale
  • Options
    @The Organiser do you know if internal trains across france will have the same policy?.