Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2016

Comments

• Options
    Make that 14 - 4 !!!!

And they won the toss !
  • Options
    25-4
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I am going to Canterbury with Ben T and Rick to watch this tomorrow. Hope it's not all over first day!

Any lifers down there tomorrow - come and say hello.

Have a great day, guys.

You deserve it.

• Options
    And Coles is suspended
  • Options
    113-5 Wicket to Haggett
  • Options
    142-6 One to Hunn
  • Options
    Who needs Coles !!!

Let's hope can finish this innings off quickly. Got to take advantage as must be great batting weather
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I am going to Canterbury with Ben T and Rick to watch this tomorrow. Hope it's not all over first day!

Hey...tempted....

How will I know you?
  • Options
    Forgot the
    :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    280-8. Same old same old
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Hey...tempted....

How will I know you?
    I'm not the bald one or the short fat one (much) :smiley:
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Who needs Coles !!!

Let's hope can finish this innings off quickly. Got to take advantage as must be great batting weather

296-9 at close.

What a sack of shit from where we had them.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Not looking good. Kent 14/2 on reply to Gloucestershire's 337 score. Drummond and denly out for ducks.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Firstly I come in peace so no need for the 'get back to your own thread' comments!

Just to make you all aware that University of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch Uni have their annual Varsity match at the county ground this friday.

Ladies match starts at one and mens in the evening. Two back to back T20 matches that make good watching. the standard is higher than you would expect (particularly the mens match).

If anyone is at a loose end and wants to come down entry is free.

I have managed to get the day off work so am heading down to support UKC so if you would like to come I will happily say hello. (although I am likely to be fairly drunk)

So a free game of cicket plenty of alcohol and you get to meet me! Why would you not go?!
  • Options

Hey all,

Firstly I come in peace so no need for the 'get back to your own thread' comments!

Just to make you all aware that University of Kent and Canterbury Christchurch Uni have their annual Varsity match at the county ground this friday.

Ladies match starts at one and mens in the evening. Two back to back T20 matches that make good watching. the standard is higher than you would expect (particularly the mens match).

I have managed to get the day off work so am heading down to support UKC so if you would like to come I will happily say hello. (although I am likely to be fairly drunk)

So a free game of cicket plenty of alcohol and you get to meet me! Why would you not go?!

Are you fairly drunk already? :smile:
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

Who needs Coles !!!

296-9 at close.

Same old same old but not so surprising given the suspension of Coles.
  • Options
    Kent 47-2 at lunch
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

Who needs Coles !!!

296-9 at close.

And yet, if someone said to me that we would bowl the opposition out for 337 off 107 overs in the first innings of a 4 day game, then I would probably settle for that. Especially if we bat all day today and tomorrow and bowl them out on the final day ;-)
  • Options
    Northeast and Latham both hit 50's. Kent 108-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Hey all,

Are you fairly drunk already? :smile:
    As it happens no but I bloody wish I was!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

Who needs Coles !!!

296-9 at close.

And yet, if someone said to me that we would bowl the opposition out for 337 off 107 overs in the first innings of a 4 day game, then I would probably settle for that. Especially if we bat all day today and tomorrow and bowl them out on the final day ;-)
    Without tempting fate.............158-2

Latham 74*
    Northeast 81*
  • Options
    198-2 at tea so 139 behind with 8 wicket in hand

Latham 83*
    Northeast 107*
  • Options
    277/3, Northeast 147no, Latham fell for 90
  • Options
  • Options
    300-3 so another batting point

Northeast 153*

Blake 43*
  • Options
    Weather forecast poor for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bad light stopped play 304-3

Northeast 154* Blake 45*
  • Options
    After three overs being 2 wickets down I really thought we would struggle but that is a superb performance from the northeast and co. Shame tomorrow's weather looks poor. Might of been able to push on quite nicely.
  • Options
    I shall be doing my new "sun dance " tomorrow.