Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2016

Comments

• Options
    I managed to take a wicket!

371-6
  • Options
    Kent and Charlton eh.

Lucky me.
  • Options
    372-7
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

371-6

LenGlover said:

371-6

And I the second!
  • Options
    383-8 and a lead of 155
  • Options
    Stevens has now bowled 45 overs in the match. A resuscitator is on standby apparently.
  • Options

Stevens has now bowled 45 overs in the match. A resuscitator is on standby apparently.

And he scored 58 when we batted!
  • Options
    414 all out 5-0 in reply so need another 182 to win
  • Options
    22-0 at close

165 more to win
  • Options
    This new rule of an uncontested toss is really backfiring, not creating more chances for spinners, just forcing the home sides to create roads, these tracks are so flat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they need to give it at least two seasons to give teams and grounds men time to adjust and trial out various pitches.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited May 2016
    Hopefully they can tinker with the rules a bit, always uneasy when the balance in favour of bat or ball is affected. Bit before my time but read about the season they removed the seam to negate (WI) seam dominance, what a shambles that was.
  • Options
    53-0 & another 134 to win

D B-D 30*
    Latham 17*

• Options

Kent and Charlton eh.

Lucky me.

Hey, my Scottish team is East Stirlingshire......
    Count yourself lucky !!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    95-0 and now need less than the same again for victory :-)

D B-D 46*
    Latham 34*

Not even ...............OK I won't say it, purely for the sake of those superstitious suspicious Kent supporters!

• Options
    Please, no one tell Fanny........
  • Options
    Good game on Sky at the moment.

Notts 271-7 and a lead of 242 on final day. No less than 13 England Internationals on view (some old, some current)
  • Options
    120-0

"Only" another 67 required

D B-D 51*
    Latham 53*

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    50 up for DBD
    50 up Latham
    120 up for Kent
    Feet up on the table for Stewart
  • Options
    50 up for DBD
    50 up for Latham
    120 up for Kent
    Desperately working out how we're going to f*ck this up for A2TR
  • Options
    Here's one for the anoraks:

When was the last time both Kent's openers got 50s in both innings of a County Championship match?
  • Options
    Total guess,
    Key and Denly ?

Also, noticed Miss Fanny @Fanny Fanackapan isn't on line, so we should be okay.
  • Options
    No idea, although Latham is the first Kent player to hit consecutive 50's on his debut in the Championship.

Also, it's just the third time that there are have been two 100 partnerships for the first wicket in a championship match. The last time was 1954 against Gloustershire, before that was 1935 against Glamorgan.
  • Options

Total guess,
    Key and Denly ?

Oh no !

Back to the garden for me......

• Options
    edited May 2016

No idea, although Latham is the first Kent player to hit consecutive 50's on his debut in the Championship.

Also, it's just the third time that there are have been two 100 partnerships for the first wicket in a championship match. The last time was 1954 against Gloustershire, before that was 1935 against Glamorgan.

No wonder we've had next to nothing to cheer about over the years in the CC. Let's hope this season is different.
  • Options

Total guess,
    Key and Denly ?

Oh no !

Back to the garden for me......

Bugger.
    We're screwed.
  • Options
    A great start for Latham, he's got used to the conditions straight away.
  • Options
    142-0 at lunch & just 45 more required

D B-D 59*
    Latham 65*