Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2016

Comments

• Absolute belter of a game today! Had pretty much everything in that case with the lead swinging each way regularly. Bell-Drummond is different gravy when it comes to batting and makes it look so easy, and Alex Blake was a proper grafter this afternoon working for his runs, and the win!

So pleased I chose this one over Friday's game, but I've now got to deal with some minor burns instead! Come on you spitfires
  • Hope everyone who was there had a great day, what a game, what a win for Supa Kent.
  • Absolutely cracker of a game. Kept changing as to who was on top. Bell-Drummond and Blake will take the plaudits but Tredwell's bowling changed the game and then he was very responsible when he cam in to bat at was a losing position.
  • edited June 2016
    Great way to finish off Surry. Really thought Kent had blown it midway through and then with 72 required off the last 60 balls. Blake took a while to get going and then got his first boundary off his pads and started knocking it about. Good job I didn't fancy a beer as apparently the beer tent ran out of proper beer about half way through. And the fielding side had to move the sight screens for the batsmen which was not very professional.
  • The beer tent ran out of Master Brew but were still selling Spitfire right up until the end
  • That 6 off the penultimate ball though. Forget about boom-boom Afridi as Kent have boom-boom Blakey.
  • 1StevieG said:

Great way to finish off Surry. Really thought Kent had blown it midway through and then with 72 required off the last 60 balls. Blake took a while to get going and then got his first boundary off his pads and started knocking it about. Good job I didn't fancy a beer as apparently the beer tent ran out of proper beer about half way through. And the fielding side had to move the sight screens for the batsmen which was not very professional.

The score board was a joke as well, the score jumping all over the place and taking ages to give the correct information, which in a close match matters!

Great innings by Blake to finish it off, I was puzzled why he came in so low down, but there was method in the madness! Batsmen on both sides were guilty of giving their wicket away unnecessarily, Tredwell's was the correct decision though, as it got Blake on strike!
  • Been out at sunny Southend today and kept myself from looking until game finished. Great result.
  • 1StevieG said:

The score board was a joke as well, the score jumping all over the place and taking ages to give the correct information, which in a close match matters!

Great innings by Blake to finish it off, I was puzzled why he came in so low down, but there was method in the madness! Batsmen on both sides were guilty of giving their wicket away unnecessarily, Tredwell's was the correct decision though, as it got Blake on strike!
    Yeah we were right in front of it and it was always lagging behind. Also when they got the correct scoreline they had to go round the houses to get there as if it was trying be like an old scoreboard. What's the point of that if the old scoreboard opposite is up to date!!! Instead of going to 203 it would go to 210 and then go down to the, by now, incorrect score as the score had moved on by the time they fannied around. Anyway well done to Kent as it made up for the cold dross on Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff, thought it was over after the collapse.

So happy for Blakey.
  • WOW !!!!!!!! What a fantastic win for our lads !

We were due to be there today but sadly had to change our plans but listened to every ball via Radio Kent.

What a rollercoaster it was too and so gutted to miss it @ inn the flesh.

Don't you just LOVE beating our friends from the Oval !
  • Lovely day out. Watching Sangakkara bat was a treat. Mind you, I am glad we got him out when we did!
    What was Colesy doing. Was he in a rush to go somewhere.
  • pettgra said:

Lovely day out. Watching Sangakkara bat was a treat. Mind you, I am glad we got him out when we did!

That 6 from Sangakkara hit something metallic on the flats next to the ground then disappeared. I imagine that must have been quite a sight for anyone sitting on their balcony!
  • pettgra said:

Lovely day out. Watching Sangakkara bat was a treat. Mind you, I am glad we got him out when we did!

That 6 from Sangakkara hit something metallic on the flats next to the ground then disappeared. I imagine that must have been quite a sight for anyone sitting on their balcony!
    It would have certainly grabbed their attention!
  • Back 3 pages yes it does matter who the fuck they support it,s
    a Charlton forum if you don't like it don't fuckin keep promoting your boozer do it on a Palace or Millwall forum Rivera.

Well I never!

Take a chill pill Steven.

• pettgra said:

Quite sure it hit the top floor flat and bounced around the balcony and is now a nice little present for whoever owns the flat. Which was the bigger 6, Blakeys or Sangas?
  • Sangas would have landed further but Blakeys was more important!
  • Evening all.
    Kent 100-2 off 11.1 v Hampshire in the T20.

Anyone require updates ?
  • Nelson for 2 off 13.
  • Sponsored links:

• Evening all.

Anyone require updates ?

No thanks mate :)
  • Evening all.

Anyone require updates ?

No thanks mate :)
    Oh......okay then.

I won't tell you that Kent, from the 2nd division, are 138-2 off 15.4 then.
  • edited June 2016
    On Sky Sports2. Kent doing well 164-2 off 17.4
  • WASP says target of 192.
  • Hey, @The_President, I won't tell you that it's 174-2 off 18.1.
  • Massive 6 from Billings off Tino 'mind the Windows' Best.
  • Kent ended their innings with 193-3 off 20 overs.
    If anyone is interested......
    ;-)
  • Yep I'm watching. 7-1 hamps.
  • ......Hampshire 7-1 off 1 over......

Stevo !!

*we'll still bugger this up.....
  • And a pretty poor run out for the second wicket. 19-2