Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You know you're getting old when.

Comments

• Options
    When someone who looks quite old offers you a seat on a tube
  • Options
    Velcro on shoes. 
  • Options
    You remember being taught to never do your dirty washing in public.  Nowadays, a leak below is a global event.
  • Options
    When someone who looks quite old offers you a seat on a tube
    When you are on the tube and you realise you are 30-40 years older than everybody else in the carriage
  • Options
    When you can’t see the point in vaping .
  • Options
    You read the Arrested Development thread and the only thing you understand is TCE's Roly joke.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    You read the Arrested Development thread and the only thing you understand is TCE's Roly joke.
    When you didn’t read the ‘arrested development’ thread because you thought  there are too many threads about Millwall on here already...
  • Options
    Flu jab nurse says, 'hello again. '
  • Options
    Flu jab nurse says, 'hello again. '
    I think you want the you know you’ve got  dementia thread, not the you know you’re getting old one... 
  • Options
    You go to post something on here but then think you probably posted it before 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you pull a muscle in your leg (soleus) just by turning over in bed.
  • Options
    All your favourite albums are being reissued in deluxe 50th anniversary editions
  • Options
    When you're out late in the evening and come across a young lady , scantily dressed and the only thing you can think to say is , " you should put a jacket on love ".
    About 4 years ago I was out on a work funded night in Newcastle in late November and at one point we ended up in a bar by the river. It was cold to say the least and we didn’t appreciate anybody opening the door to the pub because a freezing wind came howling through the pub every time it happened. In walks a bunch and one of them was a young girl wearing a top that didn’t have a back and just about covered her front and the first thing me and one of the other guys said is she’ll catch a cold...
  • Options
    when watching a "Celebrity" cooking / baking / coach trip / dancing / ice skating programme you are always asking the missus "who is he/she"
  • Options
    When you start counting down instead of up.
  • Options
    Waiting to take my driving test - second section for the third time. Posted on this thread a month ago when I'd just failed for the second time. Feeling nervous as hell right now..... Hopefully writing a post on my all-time favourite forum can give me a bit of distraction while waiting and most importantly, luck that I need badly😂🙏🙏🙏

I'll get back on here in a two hours.🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    Good luck Jessie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Chinese driving test is so ridiculous, can't you just pay a bribe and avoid all this hassle like everyone else. :wink:
    Haha.... that indeed was what was happening in the old days (maybe in the 90's), especially in those remote areas. 

Nowadays it can't be done like that in most places. And the rules are extremely strict in my city. Everyone says you need good luck to pass this ridiculous test!!
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Yesssssssss! I passed it! Now I know this forum definitely brought luck to me. :D 

Now onto the training of the next setion and will take the test a few weeks later. 

Congratulations.
  • Options
    Thank you!!! @aliwibble @Baldybonce :)
  • Options
    When you haven’t a clue which light bulbs to buy and when you have it’s come to £25.for light bulbs 🤨
  • Options
    Well done @Jessie
  • Options
    When you meet up with the Greater London Council technician intake after 50 years and reminiscing about all the antics we got up to which would never be allowed today.
  • Options
    Jessie saying that the 90s was back in the old days 😞
    LOL........ Sorry😂 I was born in the late 80's so the 90's seems very long ago for me 😅