Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim Davidson

Lost all respect for the man

See his tweet this morning.

@JimDOfficial: "Im Charlton till I die... Until I don't like the owners" is that what we have become?

Comments

• Options
    I previously posted that I overheard him saying 'fans are blaming wrong people'
  • Options
    Sorry Jim but you are wrong. Open your eyes
  • Options
    Also made the comment that he won't be protesting and that it is better for him to be "inside" sorting things out, so you could read it that he is not in disagreement with the actions being taken.
  • Options
    so who are the right people then Jim?
  • Options
    Well he is wrong. Just responded to an early tweet of his asking who would invest if they walked out!
  • Options
    He is a cock and a big idiot. It's must be hard being wined and dined by the club.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Ok Jim.
    As long as you continue picking up freebies I suppose it doesn't matter who runs the club. Is this the same Jim Davidson who wore a black and white scarf to a recent home game? (Pretty sure I saw a picture of him wearing it - stand corrected if wrong)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Afraid of losing VIP and schmoozing privileges.

No doubt he'll also kiss up to Varney or whoever is next.
  • Options
    He seems to think the owners ARE Charlton... KM has great persuasive powers over taxi drivers and Jim davidson... Let's hope she doesn't write a column for The Sun, or she'll get 20,000 queuing up at the closed ticket office by next week
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Let him go and sit in my cheap seat and I'll have his then I'll tell all 3 of them what I think.RD arsehole KM lying puppet RM turncoat snake that's before iv drunk their free drinks
  • Options
    He likes the Directors' Box and Katrien which is his prerogative so I wouldn't expect anything else from him.
  • Options
    Better to say nothing if I was him, but he has chosen to post on Twitter and show his support for the regime.
  • Options
    Luvvie Davidson. Gone right down in my estimation.

Thought you were one of us Jim.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Better to say nothing if I was him, but he has chosen to post on Twitter and show his support for the regime.

Hopefully my posts show I'm no apologist when it comes to the owners but he hasn't actually said whether he supports the regime or not.

im not a Jim fan personally, but he's done a lot of good for our club in the past such as helping to fund the plane to Carlise. Let's not get distracted today by who the real targets actually are.
  • Options

Go check out his Twitter feed, he is openly contemptuous about the protests and leaves no doubt at all where his support lies - and it sure ain't with us.

The old charmer even just told someone who didn't agree with him to "go fuck themselves" - what was that people were saying about not turning on fellow fans?

As the Chinese say, "When the tide goes out you find out who has been swimming naked," - well, the tide is now well and truly out and now people can see Davidson for exactly who he really is.

In fact reading through his twitter makes me more confused as to his stance. He has responded to someone saying that he doesnt believe that KM is qualified to be CEO.
  • Options
    He does say that he is as pissed off as the rest of us, but doesn't think protests do any good. Wonder what he thinks would then? He asked if RD walks away who has 1 million a month to spend? He also asked would you pay £500 for a season ticket, so replied I already do, but he didn't reply to that.
  • Options
    He is not the brightest of sparks so expect him to change sides soon