Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson

Comments

• Attention seeker really not worth talking about.

Possibly has Borderline Personality Disorder judging from his behaviour over the the course of the day!
  • Sorry, remind me, why do we give a shit what he does or says again? I don't like him, but bloody hell, I'd be worried if people dug me out on a public forum every time I made a knob of myself.
  • I don't think "unfunny" is an insult.
  • edited January 2016

I don't think "unfunny" is an insult.

It is to a commdien, and probably the most hurtful.
  • Unreal this thread on a day of fan unity there are some who still wish to attack fellow fans,

Divided they win United they fail

Mate there are worse Cafc fans than jim Davidson with higher positions at the club , he isn't the problem find it unbelievable .
  • Sponsored links:

• As I said, don't like him, but it isn't his fault we are fucked.
  • edited January 2016
    Riviera said:

Knob, Dickhead, Failure, Unfunny are a few insults on this thread directed at a naturally funny, very successful commdien.
    Some real, bitter, sour, jealous dickhead knobs on here.

Every 'dick head knob' has their own Jim Davidson.
    What are your thoughts on Danny Baker, for instance?

• LenGlover said:

Riviera said:

Where does Karl Howman stand on all this? That's what I want to know.

He advocates a broad brush stroke approach to it all.
    How about Sue Perkins , where does she stand on all of this?
  • Suthers said:

Please stop attacking the wrong people, Jim Davidson does not 'dine with management' nor is he there as a guest on a 'freebie', Jim spends matchdays dining in the Centre Circle lounge with his brother Bill and at his own considerable expense. I am not an apologist for Jim or anyone else but some of the comments on here can't go unchallenged. Know your enemy guys

Agreed, he made a statement that was badly thought out. He is not the enemy ...let's leave it there for now.
  • With everything else that's going on at the moment I think that an in depth analysis of whether he's for or against the protest is a waste of time and energy and can only end with posters falling out over it and wum's stirring things up for their own enjoyment.

Not a fan of the expression but it really should be a case of 'moving on' guys and girls.
  • Just a lonely old man craving attention.
  • F&(k me!
    Has Linda Nolan got multiple usernames on here?

You'd think so mate wouldn't you, we really do have some morons on here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Where does Bjorn Borg stand on this?

Well done for taking the first step and admitting it.
    Step 2 is to get off CL - you won't find real friends on this thread.

Step 3 - take a holiday and listen to the complementary nuts.
  • edited January 2016

I'm confused as to which side he is on. He seemed to be supporting us as he walked up the stairs. Maybe we should wait for some clarification before we condemn. The protests are not about Jim anyway.

I briefly chatted with him - he made an appearance at the post-match protest - and he clearly does not support the current regime, whatever reservations he may have about alternatives. When one fan rather sarcastically asked what it was like in the directors box, he made of point of stating he never sat there but paid for his own seat(s) in the West Stand and had no communication with those running the club ... so it was slightly disappointing to read the later posts that he was in there yesterday!

Well done for taking the first step and admitting it.
    Step 2 is to get off CL - you won't find real friends on this thread.

Step 3 - take a holiday and listen to the complementary nuts.
    What like you.
  • Leuth said:

Inflammatory and poor from JD there. I have similarly scathing views about those who've simply stopped going (yet continue to snipe from the sidelines), but he's not done well to turn the heat on those who still do pay their, um, custom.

I too think protests are premature (give 'em a transfer window!) and that the situation is more complicated than is often being presented, but something is clearly amiss and a show of dissatisfaction probably can't hurt, so long as the team is supported during the game.

They have already had transfer windows though Leuth, I don't see why we should expect them to make a better fist of this one than the last four?
  • Leuth said:

Inflammatory and poor from JD there. I have similarly scathing views about those who've simply stopped going (yet continue to snipe from the sidelines), but he's not done well to turn the heat on those who still do pay their, um, custom.

I too think protests are premature (give 'em a transfer window!) and that the situation is more complicated than is often being presented, but something is clearly amiss and a show of dissatisfaction probably can't hurt, so long as the team is supported during the game.

They have already had transfer windows though Leuth, I don't see why we should expect them to make a better fist of this one than the last four?
    exactly
  • He's just another fan with a vie, surely.
  • clive said:

Where does Bjorn Borg stand on this?

Wonder what Joan Mavis Trotter woulda made of it all...