Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson

Comments

• As entitled to his opinion as anyone else
  • Never thought I'd have more respect for an over weight West Ham supporting "comedian" than an overweight Addick "comedian".
  • His son doesn't share his view on this I notice.
  • Making a lot of assumptions here.

The original tweet was stupid and obvious, plain to see but might as well just be ignored. Maybe frustrating to see, it is.

He is probably within the katrien deluded circle as are a few other names. One of her stupid protectors, probably seen her cry etc and all that shit.

I read his following tweets he's now saying he hates the situatiin as much as everyone else and is getting a lot of reasonable shit back, but JD is OK.

What else would you do apart from protest and who's actual fault is this, Jim? Would be my question.
  • Dont remember him doing anything to help us return to the Valley when he was at his height of fame think he was doing more for gt yarmouth piers

You are so, so right. I'm going to go on there and remind him

• Sponsored links:

• Say what you like, but the bloke has supported us from the seats/terraces than quite a lot on here. Maybe he has commented whilst not giving it a lot of thought, but the crap he is currently receiving is a bit strong.
  • Oh, and just to add, I still think he is one of the best stand up comedians around.
  • Say what you like, but the bloke has supported us from the seats/terraces than quite a lot on here. Maybe he has commented whilst not giving it a lot of thought, but the crap he is currently receiving is a bit strong.

He sees Katrien Meire every single game. I don't bet for a second he's said anything to her.
  • Didn't see this thread before the game so I'm very bewildered as he was giving the protestors the thumbs up and got applauded as he walked down the stairs! He spent a lot of time watching it from one of the lounges.
  • Davison clapped the protestors through the glass as he walked up to the boardroom after the match, and did the smile thumbs up thing as if he was encouraging us.
    He is a nobody anyway so who cares, but in the light of his message this morning it screamed of hypocrisy.
  • The problem is, we all comment on instinct rather than giving it some thought.
    I am probably the worlds worst for doing so.
    At least find out the truths prior to reaction.
  • seth plum said:

Davison clapped the protestors through the glass as he walked up to the boardroom after the match, and did the smile thumbs up thing as if he was encouraging us.
    He is a nobody anyway so who cares, but in the light of his message this morning it screamed of hypocrisy.

Perhaps he's seen the light. He did say he's as pissed off as everyone, just didn't think protests did any good. Well, he knows better now.
  • Oh, and just to add, I still think he is one of the best stand up comedians around.

Funniest thing I've read today. He's never said anything funny in his life.
    The man is an idiot.
  • Sponsored links:

Funniest thing I've read today. He's never said anything funny in his life.
    The man is an idiot.
    Over to you.
  • seth plum said:

Davison clapped the protestors through the glass as he walked up to the boardroom after the match, and did the smile thumbs up thing as if he was encouraging us.

Literally a Narcissist, I took it as he was taking us for mugs, if not, just wanted applause.

Also Murray went out of his way not to hide, as you'd expect.
  • Davidson said something stupid at the time and his mind has probably been turned. Who really gives a sh*t anyway? Hes a tosser for saying it but so what
  • Dave2l said:

Davidson said something stupid at the time and his mind has probably been turned. Who really gives a sh*t anyway? Hes a tosser for saying it but so what

He's a "high profile" fan. Of course it matters.
  • JD at the window
  • seth plum said:

He did that during the original SWFC protest too funnily enough. (With a few gestures as well added in for good measure IIRC)

Regardless of his views he is a fan and does have an opinion. A shame it isn't shared but we are all different init!

His words certainly do speak in a different tone to his actions though..
  • Following my earlier comments, it would hold more strength if he was to stand in the car park
  • You try doing that after an extended freebie/lock in :-)