Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cally Harriott Recalled

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-loan-news-callum-harriott-2879895.aspx

Could see him going straight into the side as one of the wide forwards today. Not sure he's a long term solution at this level, but on his day, his pace and directness can be incredibly useful.

Comments

• Options
    He is playing i think, posted a photo of him in charlton shirt this morning saying gamed day#11
  • Options
    We're saved. Oh Gawd, if he's back we are in bigger do do than I thought.
  • Options
    Harriott has always reminded me of a young, rubbisher SWP. Small, quick, loves a dink and run, can get goals from the wing, but is a massive confidence player without the best technique who can go completely missing for weeks on end when not in form.
  • Options
    Better having Harriott back than a defender who has hardly played for 2 years. I reckon Callum will be a lot more confident than when he went to Colchester where he scored a good number of goals and created a good few as well. I'm welcoming him back.
  • Options
    Wonder if its because of the Lookman hamstring injury... If we've been able to recall him early why only the day his loan was due to end anyway?
  • Options
    Starts on bench today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Starts on bench today

Not starting then is he ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Starts on bench today

Carol must have four fit strikers then so that he can employ his favoured all out attack tactics :wink:
  • Options
    Probably recalled him cos someone with more money than Colchester wants him... Unfortunately
  • Options
    Harriott starts
  • Options
    What's the odds on him for first goal scorer?
  • Options
    Let's show him some love.
  • Options
    I thought we were going to sell him in January. Get him in the shop window, Karel!
  • Options
    Sherlock said:

all we need now is Riga and Ajdarevic, we getting the band back together.

You better think...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good assist today. Sure there is more to come, but we still need at least 3 in the transfer window - hopefully with less injury setbacks.
  • Options
    Kermo not on the bench at Bournemouth today.
  • Options
    Kermorgant hasn't travelled.

Discussions ongoing but Biurnemouth are being ducks and moving the goalposts again
  • Options

Class performance. Not everything came off but he worked his bollocks off, produced the best cross of the game and almost got a winner.

Oh that's right, Bad attitude apparently.

Great to hear. Keep it up Cal. Pleased for Big Mak as well.

• Options
    massively impressed.

looked fit, dangerous and gave us a better balance in midfield.
  • Options

Class performance. Not everything came off but he worked his bollocks off, produced the best cross of the game and almost got a winner.

Oh that's right, Bad attitude apparently.

Hopefully the Colchester loan was the kick up the arse he needed
  • Options
    Well done Callum, run his heart out...
  • Options
    Well played son.