Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cally Harriott Recalled

1235»

Comments

• Options
    If I was Callum I'd be out of Charlton like a shot this summer. I bet he'll kick on at his next club too.
  • Options

We let Kevin Lisbie go just as we came down from the Premier League and then watched him score about fifteen goals for Colchester in the Championship the next season and wished we had someone like him at that levAfter all there must be some one a lot cheaper playing for K Rupel Boom FC who could come over and run around a bit for us...el. I think it would be the same with Callum if we were to lose him in the summer. Mind you, as we're talking about Duchatelet's Charlton and not a normal football club, I have no reason to suppose that we'll bother to try to renew his contract. After all there must be some one a lot cheaper playing for K Rupel Boom FC who could come over and run around a bit for us...

Or judging by the inspired signing of Vaz Te - "After all there must be some one a lot cheaper playing for K Rupel Boom FC who could come over and STROLL around a bit for us...
  • Options
    So impressed with his two goals on Saturday, showed real class and composure. Something we have definitely not seen much of this season. Long may it continue Callum!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I do hope he's been wrapped in cotton wool since the final whistle went on Saturday and the crowd don't turn on him if one or two tricks don't come off early doors and or we go behind.

There's none so fickle as us football supporters bur let's not forget it was his goals on Saturday that has kept the slight hope we still have of survival alive.
  • Options
    charlton through and through promise,gets ur hopes up and lets you down time and time again
  • Options
    First choice two players I want to see next season harriot and cousins
  • Options

He's 22... Can we say were consistant at something at that age?

I was consistent at 22. Consistently underpaid and undervalued.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I was consistent at 22. Consistently underpaid and undervalued.
    i could spell consistent consistently when i was 22 ...

on a serious note i think we should applaud Harriots ability to do or try something special in the final 3rd he gives us something that we miss when we dont have Watt ..very please to see him in favour and with a bit of confidence

• Options
    Imagine Watt (if his attitude weren't in question) and Cally in a relegation scrap, fighting battling to stay up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does regular count?