Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5pm Protest, Pictures, Videos & Reaction

Comments

• Options
    Decent turn out before and after... Can, should and will grow if need be
  • Options
    Well done everyone, if you do one in February I'm there
  • Options
    Good for him stood next me to then. Why did so many West standers walk on bye.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Fantastic support before and after. Was there for a good hour afterwards and that was loud and proud.

Extra police outside. Cost the club a few thousand more than normal possibly.

Same again v Blackburn in 3 weeks time.

Hopefully Reg would have been to Belgium for a meeting before then! But if not then yes - as each game passes the protesting numbers will grow.
  • Options
    Interesting the chanting aimed at Murray ("Judas") as well as the dreadful grinning CEO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just proud.
  • Options
    I am trying to upload some vids, but taking an age.

Let me just say, personally both protests were brilliant. We must keep going and grow from today. Slowly but surely we are getting coverage.
  • Options
    Just spoke to a bournemouth fan on the way home from Leicester ffs and says we are welcome to kermorgant. All of a sudden the cherries have become big time charlies.
  • Options

Just spoke to a bournemouth fan on the way home from Leicester ffs and says we are welcome to kermorgant. All of a sudden the cherries have become big time charlies.

One bloke is a fair representation of an entire fanbase.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I woz there
  • Options

We need to up the anti whilst, the numbers were impressive, just singin songs won't work, she turned he back and pulled the screen down, we need to boycott a game, don't buy fleck all inside the ground or from the club shop, pack the west lower and face the directors box, we are closer to her then and she can't pull a screen down, get on the pitch they can't Nick 4000 of us.

This.
  • Options

A friend's recording of the crowd on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uUTc1pFLk

Great vid @Eynsfordaddick would your friend mind if I posted it on Facebook.
  • Options
    Selling out the west lower to verbally protest sounds like a promising idea, but how to organise it without letting slip which game it's going to be?
  • Options
    I was in the west upper today and the whole of the west is supportive, makes sense imo
  • Options
    Did she get much from those close by during the game?