Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5pm Protest, Pictures, Videos & Reaction

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

A friend's recording of the crowd on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uUTc1pFLk

Great vid @Eynsfordaddick would your friend mind if I posted it on Facebook.
    Hi Stig, he will be happy for you to post it.
  • Options

I was in one of the lounges but encountered KM twice. The first time was during the pre-match protest and as she walked past me (laughing as usual), I said that I hoped she had read the Guardian today.

At half time she walked past me and I asked her why she doesn't reply to emails, as I had sent three and hadn't got a reply. She didn't look very happy that I had dared to speak to her on her own patch and didn't answer me.

Good for you. We mustn't give here anywhere to hide.
  • Options
    I'd even come Back for that
  • Options
    We need to do it.
  • Options
    How about we all get tickets for one of the lounges and tickets for the West stand .can't stop paying customers.
  • Options

Also we need to target RM, he must be squirming, after all the years as a saviour he is now being cast as a villain, he must hate that, the sooner the Belgiums are gone the sooner the heat is off him, we need to make it very uncomfortable for him as well.Imagine the whole of the lower West facing him giving him dog's he would hate it.

I think he doesn't give a sh*t. For whatever reason that maybe is still a part mystery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How much for a plane towing a banner ?
  • Options

How about we all get tickets for one of the lounges and tickets for the West stand .can't stop paying customers.

Great idea. Anyone know how much the West Stand lounges cost to hire?

• Options
    edited January 2016
    But that,s the point if we pack it they can't eject 4000 of us.
  • Options
    Badger said:

We need to up the anti whilst, the numbers were impressive, just singin songs won't work, she turned he back and pulled the screen down, we need to boycott a game, don't buy fleck all inside the ground or from the club shop, pack the west lower and face the directors box, we are closer to her then and she can't pull a screen down, get on the pitch they can't Nick 4000 of us.

This.
    Totally agree
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Also we need to target RM, he must be squirming, after all the years as a saviour he is now being cast as a villain, he must hate that, the sooner the Belgiums are gone the sooner the heat is off him, we need to make it very uncomfortable for him as well.Imagine the whole of the lower West facing him giving him dog's he would hate it.

I think he doesn't give a sh*t. For whatever reason that maybe is still a part mystery.
    I Give a shit and Northstandsteve makes a good point, make him feel uncomfortable and let him know we ain't just gonna stand by and do nothing.
  • Options
    Fantastic effort, tear jerking stuff. Well done to all of you.
  • Options

I was in one of the lounges but encountered KM twice. The first time was during the pre-match protest and as she walked past me (laughing as usual), I said that I hoped she had read the Guardian today.

At half time she walked past me and I asked her why she doesn't reply to emails, as I had sent three and hadn't got a reply. She didn't look very happy that I had dared to speak to her on her own patch and didn't answer me.

Good for you. We mustn't give here anywhere to hide.
    I think she is used to people within the club being too nice to her. The first time I spoke to her, I heard someone else say to her that they were sorry she had to hear what was going on outside.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Dave2l said:

I Give a shit and Northstandsteve makes a good point, make him feel uncomfortable and let him know we ain't just gonna stand by and do nothing.
    Yes make him feel bad as possible get under his skin but there is something seriously weird and wrong here about Murray that I can't put my finger on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great idea. Anyone know how much the West Stand lounges cost to hire?

Good idea, get grouped up and book a lounge.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    mogodon said:

I was sitting just below KM and when Forest scored I turned round to try and take a photo of her and RM but was stopped by security who told me if I stood up again I'd be ejected from the stadium, at half time I managed to catch RM's eye and yelled Judas at him, he didn't look pleased.
    It meant nothing but made me feel slightly better but both of them were well guarded and I doubt you'll get near her.
    I wished more had stood up when the call came from the Covered End, some did and there were some B&W scarves.

If they are blocking fans taking pictures of them then they are rattled. And presumably unaware of zoom lenses ... and would security really throw people out for taking pictures on their phones (actually, don't answer that). And the impact will be all the more if those close to Hansel and Gretel stand up as well when the rest of the ground do.
    If they are blocking fans from taking photos, I imagine this could provide an interesting soundbite as the media begin to pay a bit more attention to the situation...
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

mogodon said:

I was sitting just below KM and when Forest scored I turned round to try and take a photo of her and RM but was stopped by security who told me if I stood up again I'd be ejected from the stadium, at half time I managed to catch RM's eye and yelled Judas at him, he didn't look pleased.
    It meant nothing but made me feel slightly better but both of them were well guarded and I doubt you'll get near her.
    I wished more had stood up when the call came from the Covered End, some did and there were some B&W scarves.

If they are blocking fans taking pictures of them then they are rattled. And presumably unaware of zoom lenses ... and would security really throw people out for taking pictures on their phones (actually, don't answer that). And the impact will be all the more if those close to Hansel and Gretel stand up as well when the rest of the ground do.
    If they are blocking fans from taking photos, I imagine this could provide an interesting soundbite as the media begin to pay a bit more attention to the situation...
    Yea. Sounds like communist China.
  • Options
    Badger said:

I was in the west upper today and the whole of the west is supportive, makes sense imo

Supportive of The Belgians or the 2% ?
  • Options

Badger said:

I was in the west upper today and the whole of the west is supportive, makes sense imo

Supportive of The Belgians or the 2% ?
    Supportive to the cause.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I completely agree with her. How dare you approach her majesty and expect her to lower herself to talking to a customer. When you say she didn't look happy, how does she manage this while still grinning inanely?
    That's probably why there was no milk for a half time cuppa in the upper north, it was payback for the rest of us because somebody stepped out of line...
  • Options
    I thought it was a bit chilly out there.

Next game we should also protest in Crossbars and Bartrams :-)
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Fantastic support before and after. Was there for a good hour afterwards and that was loud and proud.

Extra police outside. Cost the club a few thousand more than normal possibly.

Same again v Blackburn in 3 weeks time.

And for each home game after, although being realistic the midweek games are not going to happen.