Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PROTEST

they think they have brushed it aside with Mr Murray's 'Q & A'. Next stage needs to be aggressive and dangerous. It's not the Charlton way but worked for Liege. It's a matter of when not if they go but we need to speed it up as the damage to our club will soon become irreparable

Comments

• Options
    Dangerous??
  • Options
    What are you suggesting?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    been warned off!
  • Options
    I'm being spammed by RD, sponsored link #callbrussels!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Throw our flasks, blankets and scarfs at them
    That will get our intentions noticed
  • Options
    No one, including me anymore...I have stupidly been suggesting stuff..., no one ought to write in a public forum what the next level of protest ought to be.
    In the Art of War it says engage your enemies at a time and a place of your choosing, not their choosing.
    The fact that Fraeye and Miere snuck out of Colchester hidden in a laundry basket is an indicator that protest can work.
    Two matches in a row that Katrien has slithered away, bit of a far cry from cheerily travelling on the train with the fans.
  • Options
    Brussle Sprouts ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The protest should be a boycott for a game and we all go to Ebbsfleet!,
  • Options
    Dangerous in what sense
  • Options

The protest should be a boycott for a game and we all go to Ebbsfleet!,

That is dangerous
  • Options
    seth plum said:

No one, including me anymore...I have stupidly been suggesting stuff..., no one ought to write in a public forum what the next level of protest ought to be.
    In the Art of War it says engage your enemies at a time and a place of your choosing, not their choosing.
    The fact that Fraeye and Miere snuck out of Colchester hidden in a laundry basket is an indicator that protest can work.
    Two matches in a row that Katrien has slithered away, bit of a far cry from cheerily travelling on the train with the fans.

In laundry basket the pair of them,your are kidding me.
  • Options
    I can see this getting nasty. Strength of feeling is at boiling point.
  • Options

seth plum said:

My understanding is that the kit man backed the mini bus up to a side entrance, and katrien and Karel made a dash for the open doors, and quickly dived into a laundry basket (there may have been two) to get quickly away down the A12. the minibus doesn't have blacked out windows you see. To be fair I understand the kit man pulled off at the first opportunity and then allowed Katrien and Karel to travel in the front seat with him.

This is the stuff for the phone in's.

• Options

seth plum said:

Is that a joke? Or did they really sneak out like that?

• Options
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

My understanding is that the kit man backed the mini bus up to a side entrance, and katrien and Karel made a dash for the open doors, and quickly dived into a laundry basket (there may have been two) to get quickly away down the A12. the minibus doesn't have blacked out windows you see. To be fair I understand the kit man pulled off at the first opportunity and then allowed Katrien and Karel to travel in the front seat with him.

Fuck me I'd of loved to have been that driver, I'd still be driving them as far as humanly possible away from SE7 as we speak.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Incredible stuff.

• Options
    I think if you are going to do something dangerous you should
    A: not put anyone at risk of serious harm, including yourself
    B: not publicise it in advance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    So I've had a bath, returned, but the original poster still isn't suggesting what kind of protest they will be leading.

I guess we all go on message boards and write PROTEST in all-caps instead, because maybe that's all they meant to do.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    he is practicing parking the minibus for the next game!!!!
  • Options
    Think the Blackburn protest should be before the game, earlier than others have been, say 2pm, and we need some megaphones to intensify the noise.
  • Options
    They turned the PA up before the Forest game to drown out the protests outside the West Stand that could be heard inside the ground.
    The boycott ought to have a massive presence of supporters back there throughout the game, because they can't play the PA system during the match.
  • Options
    Kafka,Get out of my club,and nichorob + others ?

The choice is clear ?

You Cross the line, and we have only 2 % Demonstrating.

We crank it up a bit from last time, and we have Not only the whole of the British media on our side but 50% at least of our fan base.
    seth plum said:

The last time i saw that was watch with mother;

Andy Pandy and Lubby loo.

• Options
    seth plum said:

They turned the PA up before the Forest game to drown out the protests outside the West Stand that could be heard inside the ground.
    The boycott ought to have a massive presence of supporters back there throughout the game, because they can't play the PA system during the match.

I'd be up for that but we need a couple of thousand outside to ensure we are heard.

• Options
    Make a human blockade for the player coach?