Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PROTEST

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    cafckev said:

Fumbluff said:

4 bowman said:

Club getting constant fines and having to pay for increased policing only thing douche will notice of it costs him, He will notice !

And then he'll reduce your chips to 9-per-portion and take the bubbles out of your cola.
    He is the all seeing overlord with a face like a nutsack
    Maybe then we could complain, after all, what type of restaurant does that to its customers?
    I was thinking something along those lines. If we can find out which hour of the week the ticket office opens we should go down en masse with our ticket stubs demanding refunds. I'm sure we'd get no joy at all on the cash front, but if enough of us did it we'd would have a good story and some pics for the press.
  • Options
    Stig said:

cafckev said:

Fumbluff said:

4 bowman said:

Club getting constant fines and having to pay for increased policing only thing douche will notice of it costs him, He will notice !

And then he'll reduce your chips to 9-per-portion and take the bubbles out of your cola.
    He is the all seeing overlord with a face like a nutsack
    Maybe then we could complain, after all, what type of restaurant does that to its customers?
    I was thinking something along those lines. If we can find out which hour of the week the ticket office opens we should go down en masse with our ticket stubs demanding refunds. I'm sure we'd get no joy at all on the cash front, but if enough of us did it we'd would have a good story and some pics for the press.
    Great idea. Doesnt actually need many people to do it, so long as somebody handy videos it and is close enough to pick up the response from the (innocent) people manning the ticket office.

• Options

Dave2l said:

I think by "dangerous " he just meant more aggressively mannered, increase intimidation and threat.

You see this kind of thinking is what happens when no one listens or acknowledges anything.
    Getting ignored is obviously going to increase frustration.

Well I did ask what he was suggesting but he doesn't seem to have been back since he created the thread.
    I think by dangerous, he meant eating a burger.
  • Options
    why not use her "customers" remark against them? Write to the club with match tickets or season tickets enclosed saying that as consumers we are not happy with the product and want a refund! The performances had been inadequate, we hadn't been provided what was promised in the description and it left a foul after taste!
  • Options

why not use her "customers" remark against them? Write to the club with match tickets or season tickets enclosed saying that as consumers we are not happy with the product and want a refund! The performances had been inadequate, we hadn't been provided what was promised in the description and it left a foul after taste!

Agreed. But @stig above makes the same suggestion. If it is videoed live at the ticket office, though, it will be much more powerful

• Options
    A big protest banner past round the crowd, would draw attention.
  • Options

Agreed. But @stig above makes the same suggestion. If it is videoed live at the ticket office, though, it will be much more powerful

Oops yes sorry @stig #mustreadallthread
  • Options
    Welly said:

The attention of the stewards who try to confiscate it.

Good idea but not easy to get it into the Valley. Away games might be different.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Do you think I could get a fake Rocket Launcher through the turnstiles? If strategically placed on the East Stand opposite and aiming at the Directors Box where the Bitch and her puppet sit can see it - she would leave immediately never to return and all our problems over in a second and no more need for protests. HaHa. Alternatively - get a real one. Ha Ha
  • Options
    How much would it cost for an airplane flying over the ground on a match day with a huge get Roland out banner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How much would it cost for an airplane flying over the ground on a match day with a huge get Roland out banner?

Think it's been mentioned before that air traffic control would probably not allow it due to vicinity of City Airport etc.
  • Options
    Try and hijack the bluetooth link between Big Dave's mic and the speakers in the ground and go to town
  • Options
    Welly said:

theres not enough crowd to do that nowadays
  • Options

Do you think I could get a fake Rocket Launcher through the turnstiles? If strategically placed on the East Stand opposite and aiming at the Directors Box where the Bitch and her puppet sit can see it - she would leave immediately never to return and all our problems over in a second and no more need for protests. HaHa. Alternatively - get a real one. Ha Ha

Have a word with @Fumbluff to see if you can ride in on top of his tank :wink:
  • Options
    at a given time (20 mins) at the Blackburn game everyone go to the front and make it look like a pitch invasion is about to happen---its the threat that will get the attention.

Or make it known that 10/20 people are in the West stand to confront the Puppets directly---dont have to happen its the threat of the deed
  • Options
    Actually, @sadiejane1981 I think that in this instance, your writing idea might be better. In fact I'm going to do it! I suspect most of the people that watched that dross yesterday have already thrown their tickets away in disgust.

I think the visiting the office idea might be better for the next poor away showing (I suspect that will be at Huddersfield), that way people can keep hold of their tickets. Trouble is, I don't think we'll get another away turnout like yesterday's between now and the end of the season.
  • Options

at a given time (20 mins) at the Blackburn game everyone go to the front and make it look like a pitch invasion is about to happen---its the threat that will get the attention.

Or make it known that 10/20 people are in the West stand to confront the Puppets directly---dont have to happen its the threat of the deed

That's a sound plan. Can those in the upper north access the lower tier though?
    If not they could all head to the front of the upper tier to give the impression that a mass suicide is about to occur.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

That's a sound plan. Can those in the upper north access the lower tier though?

Yes, there are stairs between the 2 in the corners

• Options
    edited January 2016
    ShootersHill mentioned a dirty protest. Does that mean having a shit in front of the west standard concourse and smearing the windows with it.....or did he mean another kind of dirty protest?
  • Options

Think the Blackburn protest should be before the game, earlier than others have been, say 2pm, and we need some megaphones to intensify the noise.

Serious question.

Other than a megaphone shop, does anybody know where these can be purchased in London?

This is a good idea, 400 @ Hull next week, we need to generate some noise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think the Blackburn protest should be before the game, earlier than others have been, say 2pm, and we need some megaphones to intensify the noise.

Serious question.

Other than a megaphone shop, does anybody know where these can be purchased in London?

Three megaphones per person ?
  • Options

Still can't believe people are still buying food and drink in the ground. Boycott all food outlets in the ground including crossbars.

Some people just don't understand.
  • Options

Kafka,Get out of my club,and nichorob + others ?

The choice is clear ?

You Cross the line, and we have only 2 % Demonstrating.

We crank it up a bit from last time, and we have Not only the whole of the British media on our side but 50% at least of our fan base.

seth plum said:

No one, including me anymore...I have stupidly been suggesting stuff..., no one ought to write in a public forum what the next level of protest ought to be.
    In the Art of War it says engage your enemies at a time and a place of your choosing, not their choosing.
    The fact that Fraeye and Miere snuck out of Colchester hidden in a laundry basket is an indicator that protest can work.
    Two matches in a row that Katrien has slithered away, bit of a far cry from cheerily travelling on the train with the fans.

The last time i saw that was watch with mother;

Andy Pandy and Lubby loo.

Phwoar
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A mass "sex on the pitch" event in the second minute of the next game. Blow that, ref.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Serious question.

Amazon sell them. If you need to actually go into a shop, Maplin do them.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    The small 12W megaphone looks good. Would fit into a small rucksack. No idea what you would disguise it as though.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

What are you suggesting?

That we all wear Dangerous Brian headgear in the Llera mode ?

That'll scare 'em !

• Options

Dansk_Red said:
    The small 12W megaphone looks good. Would fit into a small rucksack. No idea what you would disguise it as though.
    Not sure if that would be loud enough.

I think you can get 80 watt ones that have a projected field of 1500 meters apparently, for about sixty quid.

I reckon a creative use of megaphones both at the Valley and Sparrows Lane would be effective. There are laws about foul and abusive language, and causing a disturbance which would be a matter of judgement (disturbance).
    For example if your megaphone rant is called a disturbance, it can be countered by saying you are wanting your voice heard.

For an offence is to be proved, after a warning I believe, then any 'noise' has to be measured by a device, but loudspeakers can be used between 8am and 9pm. aircraft noise, factory noise and such like happens all the time. A monologue across the spaces of Sparrows Lane during training, if planned and done well, would probably mightily annoy all the staff there, which before you say it, would be the clear intention of any protest.
    I believe fans turning up to training grounds to tell the players what they think has been done elsewhere in Europe.

There may be other laws breached however. Not that I know what they may be.