Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PROTEST

Comments

• Options

A dirty protest in the West Stand car park.

Make a change from the shit we normally see on the pitch.
  • Options
    Think we should all link arms all the way from the station and around the ground! Sing valley Floyd road on repeat! The ultimate show of solidarity against the owners!
  • Options
    Plane flyover?
  • Options

Plane flyover?

Non starter, airspace restrictions.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Plane flyover?

Drone ?
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Plane flyover?

Drone ?
    Rules and regs regarding that I think you'll find.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Plane flyover?

Drone ?
    But harsh on RedChaser
  • Options
    .....use the fund to pay the fines
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Far be it for me to suggest anything illegal or dangerous but let's just let Nature run it's course. The CEO will crack soon. I had suggested earleir to get a banner with "Sack Meire or we Boycott" on it. Then the ball is in their Court. If they don't sack her then we Boycott until they do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're doomed anyway with this awful regime so lets invade the pitch at half time.get the match postponed and probably a pont deduction (were down anyway with these imbeciles in charge) and cop a very hefty fine which douchebag or wharever his name is will have to pay.that will hurt his bulging wallet for sure.
  • Options
    Dangerous? I think we just need to continue what we started at Forest. Another protest before and after the game. The post Forest protest was superb. Every man, woman, boy and girl did their bit last time. We just need to keep this up every game until they go. It might take 6 months, a year, 2 years. I don't care. These c**** aren't welcome. We need to sustain the protests
  • Options
    Club getting constant fines and having to pay for increased policing only thing douche will notice of it costs him, He will notice !
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

4 bowman said:

Club getting constant fines and having to pay for increased policing only thing douche will notice of it costs him, He will notice !

And then he'll reduce your chips to 9-per-portion and take the bubbles out of your cola.
    He is the all seeing overlord with a face like a nutsack
    Maybe then we could complain, after all, what type of restaurant does that to its customers?
  • Options
    I'm sure it's already being planned but we definitely need to put posters up near the ground. Also, mass protests before and after every home game until they leave.
  • Options
    Are we sure about the protests before games? Just a question.
  • Options
    Maybe we should apply for the club to go on Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think by "dangerous " he just meant more aggressively mannered, increase intimidation and threat.

You see this kind of thinking is what happens when no one listens or acknowledges anything.
    Getting ignored is obviously going to increase frustration.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I think by "dangerous " he just meant more aggressively mannered, increase intimidation and threat.

You see this kind of thinking is what happens when no one listens or acknowledges anything.
    Getting ignored is obviously going to increase frustration.

Well I did ask what he was suggesting but he doesn't seem to have been back since he created the thread.
  • Options
    I think that at 3 minutes past 3 o'clock next home game, every 3 year old in the ground should stand up and shout "FUCK OFF ROLAND". Reckon this will really drive the message home
  • Options

I think that at 3 minutes past 3 o'clock next home game, every 3 year old in the ground should stand up and shout "FUCK OFF ROLAND". Reckon this will really drive the message home

When we're 3-0 down
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

When we're 3-0 down
    Be 4-0 down by the 3rd minute
  • Options
    quick they are coming... image
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Welcome to CL,
    Great to hear from a child Speech,language and communication Therapist.
    Children are our future.
    3 times table rules OK.
  • Options
    tgarrat1 said:

quick they are coming... image

That deserves a caption competition. ("How many strikers on the pitch?" etc)
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

4 bowman said:

And then he'll reduce your chips to 9-per-portion and take the bubbles out of your cola.
    He is the all seeing overlord with a face like a nutsack