Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PROTEST

Comments

• Options
    yes the blackburn game is where all of our efforts must go, disrupting it is what needs to happen.
  • Options
    Salad said:

Walk out after 2 minutes

Not a bad idea very easily done .

• Options

Just get 5 tonne of Brussel sprouts and dump them in the west stand car park,

I think this is actually quite good. The media attention would be huge.
  • Options

Stig said:

Solidgone said:

ShootersHill mentioned a dirty protest. Does that mean having a shit in front of the west standard concourse and smearing the windows with it.....or did he mean another kind of dirty protest?

Didn't I read on here the other day that a fellow Lifer works on a farm? Could be interesting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/975012.stm
    Yes it's me. We have a variety of shite available. Sheep is probably a bit too dry. Cow would be ideal but we don't have any.
    Do you have a breed of cows that dont defecate, or just no cows?
    ;-)

PS - long shot I know but you dont by any chance work with Michael Morpego's farm network?
  • Options

Aston Villa fans had planned on a thousand plus protest after last night's game.
    They had posters printed and distributed.
    They won.

Guess what?
    Protest evaporated, despite being 8 points from safety!

I am confident we will not be as fickle as that shower.

Unfortunately I'm not.

It sounds ridiculous, but in some ways we could do with an abject defeat v Blackburn
  • Options
    This has I am sure been covered elsewhere, but I cannot find it. Is there a list of sponsors and contact details that we can send emails to, has anyone done a template email? If we are one third then they are the next.

Obviously, the sponsors should be treated with respect.
  • Options
    Do eggs count as dangerous/criminal projectiles? If Fraeye is still there for Blackburn, it shouldn't be hard for the entire West Lower to conceal a few Grade A Larges about their persons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I mean, free range only, please. It's what they would have wanted.
  • Options
    Long range.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Do eggs count as dangerous/criminal projectiles? If Fraeye is still there for Blackburn, it shouldn't be hard for the entire West Lower to conceal a few Grade A Larges about their persons

Don't expect too much from the lower west.
  • Options
    If Fraeye is still in charge come Blackburn it will be what amounts to a declaration of war by the club against the fans. And this lot will be needed around the dug-out, forget the directors' lounge.
  • Options
    Apparently, security at thd Valley has been beefed up with security gaurds on the main gates.

• Options
    rina said:

Uboat said:

That's a sound plan. Can those in the upper north access the lower tier though?

Yes, there are stairs between the 2 in the corners

There's also just a low wall between NE corner and west stand upper, then stairs down.
  • Options

Said it before. Take in balloons blow them up at a certain time then release. If too many get onto playing surface game will be delayed. Doesn't affect result but would get more media coverage. Black and white preferable.

If we could get black and white beach balls that would be better. Balloons might be harder to get directly onto the pitch.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

rina said:

Uboat said:

That's a sound plan. Can those in the upper north access the lower tier though?

Yes, there are stairs between the 2 in the corners

There's also just a low wall between NE corner and west stand upper, then stairs down.
    Plus pitch access to West lower from lower north of course
  • Options
    Dousing the bastards in water from Upper West could be a possibility.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Messy though if security pat you down
  • Options

Leuth said:

Sneak 'em in via your underwear or w/e, there's got to be a way. I'm now fully on board with egging Fraeye, if you will
  • Options

Just get 5 tonne of Brussel sprouts and dump them in the west stand car park,

I think this is actually quite good. The media attention would be huge.
    At retail, 5 tonnes would cost about £18k...

Definitely not having a slow day at work
  • Options
    Being deadly serious. Lobbing Brussell sprouts at the directors box both before and after the game would be great from a media perspective and wouldn't case any real property damage. If everyone could have a few sprouts each and lob them on cue, it would be pretty enterntaining, and would make for a good video at minimum.
  • Options
    can see it getting a bit lively, if they start getting extra security and so on,hope it doesn't turn ugly, as as soon as anyone breaks the law it undoes everything people have worked hard towards, creating a hostile atmosphere is great just dont want any negative press - or being tagged with mindless football hooligans.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Not if you hard boil them
  • Options

Stig said:

Solidgone said:

ShootersHill mentioned a dirty protest. Does that mean having a shit in front of the west standard concourse and smearing the windows with it.....or did he mean another kind of dirty protest?

Didn't I read on here the other day that a fellow Lifer works on a farm? Could be interesting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/975012.stm
    Yes it's me. We have a variety of shite available. Sheep is probably a bit too dry. Cow would be ideal but we don't have any.
    Do you have a breed of cows that dont defecate, or just no cows?
    ;-)

PS - long shot I know but you dont by any chance work with Michael Morpego's farm network?
    I have a cow at home.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

Is there fire alarm break glasses in the ground how about breaking a load of them 5 minutes before kick off get the ground evacuated, not breaking the law if you genuinely thought you saw a fire

The fire alarm has a "match day mode" and the sounders are isolated during the game. Staff would investigate the break glass that had been broken, see there is not a real fire and nobody in the stadium would be any the wiser.
    I thought that there would probably be a match day mode, hence break a couple because most systems have double knock, if one is activated you have a certain amount of time to check it before it goes into evacuation mode incase of false alarm, if two or more are activated the systems realises that it's not a false alarm and goes straight into evacuation, this is how the London Underground system works
    The cleaning supervisor is going to have to return his office in every stand ;-)
  • Options
    Like the idea of the sprout protest...
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I mean, free range only, please. It's what they would have wanted.

Maybe John Prescott would help us to practice?