Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Scabby's source is usually somewhat accurate, so i'll take the turn down as an unexpected turn.

I wonder if Riga was trying to get some kind of funding promise from the board, when that was declined so did he.
  • Options

St Truiden's record since late September... won 3, draw 2, lost 9 (includes 1 cup defeat).

Fraeye-esque results they are, no wonder Roland hired him!
  • Options

St Truiden's record since late September... won 3, draw 2, lost 9 (includes 1 cup defeat).

Roland does not do failure though?
  • Options
    Just heard from a reliable source in America that negotiations are on going to bring wait for it MICKEY MOUSE over to be our next manager apparently he's good at attracting kids and youth to his venue and the CEO sees this as a great opportunity
  • Options

Roland does not do failure though?
    I don't suppose he does.. it's very difficult to fail at something when you openly admit that you don't care about winning.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

This has got legs it seems

What happened to your "friend" saying that Riga would be at the Huddersfield match today!!!
    Nothing has happend to him?, He's just finished work if your that keen to know.

He simply told me that he had heard that and then i posted it on here... Dont think at any stage I said he is ITK or that its guranteed... hence the "heard"
  • Options
    IA said:

“Then I went to Congo and they said I was crazy. I knocked Mamelodi Sundowns out of the CAF Confederation Cup with AS Vita in 2009"

Don't know why he's playing it down, but they also beat Malanti Chiefs and ENPPI

Edit - ENPPI stands for Engineering for the Petroleum and Process Industries Sporting Club.

Semi-finalists in the CAF Confederation Cup 2009
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_CAF_Confederation_Cup#Group_A

Just looks completely fixed doesnt it... All teams finished on nine points!!

One of those teams just had to have a little bit of composure away from home and they would have been through
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Riga's Tweet from an hour ago....."Quand le plan retour au pays a échoué"...which translates as .."When the plan homecoming failed"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    IA said:

“Then I went to Congo and they said I was crazy. I knocked Mamelodi Sundowns out of the CAF Confederation Cup with AS Vita in 2009"

Don't know why he's playing it down, but they also beat Malanti Chiefs and ENPPI

Edit - ENPPI stands for Engineering for the Petroleum and Process Industries Sporting Club.

ENPPI: Semi-finalists in the CAF Confederation Cup 2009 and my new favourite African team
    Gimme an E... Gimme a N... Gimme a G!!!
  • Options
    And we had the front to mock Bermondseys finest when they appointed Bob Pearson.
  • Options

Riga's Tweet from an hour ago....."Quand le plan "retour au pays" a échoué"...which translates as .."When the plan " homecoming " failed"

Is that account offical?
  • Options

Riga's Tweet from an hour ago....."Quand le plan "retour au pays" a échoué"...which translates as .."When the plan " homecoming " failed"

Is that account offical?
    Also retweeted the South london press story about himself to
  • Options

Is that account offical?
    looks kosher to me.
  • Options

Riga's Tweet from an hour ago....."Quand le plan retour au pays a échoué"...which translates as .."When the plan homecoming failed"

That tweet was posted with this picture, which doesn't seem to relate to Charlton at all

• Options
    Bizarre he tweeted the story about himself
  • Options

Dont think its him as its not a Verified account
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dont think its him as its not a Verified account
    Riga even remotely famous enough to warrant a verified account?
  • Options
    Anyway, in a nutshell, the idiot is going to be in charge tonight.

I have this strange feeling that the match thread tonight could be entertaining as the Huddersfield goals go raining in.
  • Options
    That is Metz background for reports in the picture
  • Options

Anyway, in a nutshell, the idiot is going to be in charge tonight.

I have this strange feeling that the match thread tonight could be entertaining as the Huddersfield goals go raining in.

I have a strange feeling that we will win tonight. Which will be good, except it will act as a stay of execution for our idiot manager.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Riga is 100% back.
    Do like him BUT to me having him back just shows total and utter contempt for the fans again.The next appointment after Riga will be interesting.

Riga turned it down.....no Riga

Both from the ITK person? You know that person in your head you talk to doesn't count right?
    Whoa, back up a bit. Never would of thought Riga would turn us down, just putting it out there what i was told.
    Was thinking the same colthe3rd that was a unfair post TBH

In what way?

Someone ITK posts this morning that he is joining 100% then a few hours later it's definitely a no go 100%.

If this was Colin posting you'd all be wetting yourselves about it.
    Understandable POV, however Scabby's sources have been correct in the past.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    One Brit has just become available?

OLDHAM SACK DAVID DUNN

Oldham have sacked manager David Dunn after just four months in charge.

The Latics sit third bottom of League One and are without a win since mid-November.

Chairman Simon Corney said: "I would like to place on record my thanks and gratitude to David for his tireless efforts over the past four months under what have been extremely difficult circumstances and wish him all the best for the future. He retained his dignity at all times and his hard work and dedication has been commendable.”

Assistant Manager Dean Holden has also left the club.