Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Riga is 100% back.
    Do like him BUT to me having him back just shows total and utter contempt for the fans again.The next appointment after Riga will be interesting.

Riga turned it down.....no Riga

Both from the ITK person? You know that person in your head you talk to doesn't count right?
    Whoa, back up a bit. Never would of thought Riga would turn us down, just putting it out there what i was told.
    Was thinking the same colthe3rd that was a unfair post TBH

In what way?

Someone ITK posts this morning that he is joining 100% then a few hours later it's definitely a no go 100%.

If this was Colin posting you'd all be wetting yourselves about it.
    The boy who cried wolf and such like...

Innocent until proven guilty and all that. Colin has history, as far as I can remember Scabbyhorse has none and should be given the benefit of the doubt.
    You mean not in the clique. Was just pulling him up on it, didn't mean to start such controversy.
  • Options

Anyway, in a nutshell, the idiot is going to be in charge tonight.

I have this strange feeling that the match thread tonight could be entertaining as the Huddersfield goals go raining in.

I have a strange feeling that we will win tonight. Which will be good, except it will act as a stay of execution for our idiot manager.
    Win tonight? Really?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Riga is 100% back.
    Do like him BUT to me having him back just shows total and utter contempt for the fans again.The next appointment after Riga will be interesting.

Both from the ITK person? You know that person in your head you talk to doesn't count right?
    Whoa, back up a bit. Never would of thought Riga would turn us down, just putting it out there what i was told.

In what way?

Someone ITK posts this morning that he is joining 100% then a few hours later it's definitely a no go 100%.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that. Colin has history, as far as I can remember Scabbyhorse has none and should be given the benefit of the doubt.
    You mean not in the clique. Was just pulling him up on it, didn't mean to start such controversy.
    What do you mean?
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Riga is 100% back.

In what way?

What do you mean?
    Sorry, need to know and all that.
  • Options

Bizarre he tweeted the story about himself

Dont think its him as its not a Verified account
    Riga even remotely famous enough to warrant a verified account?
    if you think that's actually jose riga in charge of that account then you shouldn't use the internet for your own safety.

The account posts pepe the frog memes ffs.
    Maybe he likes Pepe the Frog and Mickey Le Mouse.?
  • Options

Anyway, in a nutshell, the idiot is going to be in charge tonight.

I have this strange feeling that the match thread tonight could be entertaining as the Huddersfield goals go raining in.

I have a strange feeling that we will win tonight. Which will be good, except it will act as a stay of execution for our idiot manager.
    Win tonight? Really?
    Yeah, I know it's weird, I can't explain it, just have this odd feeling like we might actually win a game. Might just be indigestion.
  • Options
    Ha we're screwed, not even Riga wants to come back and work for Roland again.

And now we're after the St Truiden boss, wait I thought Roland didn't have any interest in that club...For a rich businessman it's bafling he keeps making the same mistakes over and over again...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I think the guy in the photo that accompanied that Twitter comment is Albert Cartier, the manager of Sochaux, who went to Metz and lost 1-0 on Monday night. In fact, you can just see a bit of the Sochaux club badge on his chest.

He was manager of Metz from 2012-15, i.e. immediately prior to Riga. Hence the Twitter comment along the lines of "plans for homecoming get derailed".
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

colthe3rd said:

Riga is 100% back.

In what way?

What do you mean?
    Sorry, need to know and all that.
    Err...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait for the Club to deny even approaching Riga...

Absolute shamble, but the good news is Roland's empire is crumbling from the inside out, the more people that run from it and the more people that don't trust it from the outside - the more likely it is to completely disintegrate.
  • Options
    A big problem is that the old bastard is so rich he can afford to not give a toss.
  • Options
    He is rich enough to turn the screws on us,sit back and enjoy himself.
  • Options
    Welly said:

He is rich enough to turn the screws on us,sit back and enjoy himself.

If we stay away he will get bored in the end then
  • Options

Anil Koc as club Doctor

Koc doc - all good clubs need one.
  • Options

One Brit has just become available?

OLDHAM SACK DAVID DUNN

Oldham have sacked manager David Dunn after just four months in charge.

The Latics sit third bottom of League One and are without a win since mid-November.

Chairman Simon Corney said: "I would like to place on record my thanks and gratitude to David for his tireless efforts over the past four months under what have been extremely difficult circumstances and wish him all the best for the future. He retained his dignity at all times and his hard work and dedication has been commendable.”

Assistant Manager Dean Holden has also left the club.

He's one to many games, can't have him.
  • Options

And we had the front to mock Bermondseys finest when they appointed Bob Pearson.

A scout if memory serves correctly.
  • Options

Cannot put his name on this forum sorry

Don't worry, we're all familiar with Colin. It's ok to say his name.
    Colin is correct at times granted he gets info from ketts , wish i never posted it tbh but it made me angry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still think we should have just stuck with Luzon
  • Options
    3blokes said:

So....we have got an interim head coach who might be being replaced by a supply head coach who is not coming to us because he doesn't actually want to, even though he might be at the game tonight , but it's not a problem because there is another interim head coach from St Somewhere or Other who has got thin legs. And he might be joining us because he is South African but he is English a bit.....have I got that about right?
    I like to keep abreast of things ;-)

nailed it

• Options
    3blokes said:

So....we have got an interim head coach who might be being replaced by a supply head coach who is not coming to us because he doesn't actually want to, even though he might be at the game tonight , but it's not a problem because there is another interim head coach from St Somewhere or Other who has got thin legs. And he might be joining us because he is South African but he is English a bit.....have I got that about right?

been out today. Many thanks for the summary.
  • Options
    Pure guess work this but is this how the club works.....Watt's transfer goes through on Thursday morning, most are up in arms, new manager announced two hours later (possibly OLouchlin)most pissed off, closely followed by the loan signing of Yann to appease the masses and make them all happy again.
  • Options
    Never thought I'd say this & I no it'll never happen with this mob - but we should get Neil Warnock in!
  • Options

I still think we should have just stuck with Luzon

If we're doing "should haves", that's not one to get too hung up on.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Yes, but who is the club doctor now? or are we saving money by getting St Johns Ambulance to cover injuries
  • Options

Can we hire the guy who thought of this... Its genius!!

Actually I think we've got him in charge at the moment...

Our players did not even know which direction to attack: our goal or their goal. I have never seen this happen before. In football, you are supposed to score against the opponents to win, not for them

That Barbados story is bollocks, surely ?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

3blokes said:

Yes, but who is the club doctor now? or are we saving money by getting St Johns Ambulance to cover injuries
    We're not getting a "Head of Medical", instead there will be an intern with a first aid badge from the Scouts.