Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Riga *Might* be coming back

Comments

• Options

One British manager with Championship experience who is not employed in England currently who hasnt been mentioned.......Mark Warburton.

Older brother of someone I used to work with
  • Options
    Riga turned it down.....no Riga
  • Options

One British manager with Championship experience who is not employed in England currently who hasnt been mentioned.......Mark Warburton.

Yet is employed by Glasgow Rangers.

I know its not the Rangers of old but its still Ibrox etc. and he's on course to bring back the Old Firm next season again, no chance would we get him.

Oscar Garcia would be good yet with his heart problems I wouldnt want him
  • Options
    So all welcome........wait for it....... Chris OLoughlin!!
  • Options

Do you know something or just your opinion?
  • Options
    ITK but you know what these sauces are like!!
  • Options

So all welcome........wait for it....... Chris OLoughlin!!

If this happens I think they will be more and more unhappy customers.
  • Options

Hope so.
  • Options

ITK but you know what these sauces are like!!

ITK how?
  • Options
    That's the second time it's been said Riga has turned us down. Not digging anyone out, but has someone got a source (or a sauce if we're going to go down that path).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard the same he turned it down

• Options
    So it is confirmed we will have the dignity-less one ,still farting around adding how many minutes of the game we won, on the sideline tonight. I hope they don't show his face on the TV.
  • Options
    Cannot put his name on this forum sorry
  • Options
    so we are will Fraeye until the end of the season. Yippeee League One here we come. Not saying Riga would guarantee we would stay up but I have more respect for him than I do Fraeye.

Not surprised he turned it down. We didn't offer him the job permanently after he kept us up and probably find they only offered him until the end of the season again.
  • Options
    And so the plot thickens
  • Options

Cannot put his name on this forum sorry

fair enough. Thanks for the info?

So to sum up your source said Riga was here (in the UK? at the Valley? at the Training ground?) but since then Riga has said no and so Chris "British manager in the network" OLoughlin is in the frame.

Am I reading that right? @scabbyhorse
  • Options
    This just goes to prove our club is an absolute mess.
  • Options
    Rigamortis has set in again.
  • Options
    Well I think we're a good fit. We've had 4 managers in 2 years, he's had 4 jobs in 2 years. What's not to like?
  • Options
    What an absolute mess from one useless prick to another
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_O'Loughlin_(football_coach)
    This guy? Seriously?

So Murray says RD has admitted to underestimating this league so tries again with another cheapy network source (possibly). RD has admitted nothing of the sort and RM said that to try and appease us.

They say if you leave a monkey long enough with a typewriter he will write Shakespeare..... How many Monkeys is this going to take?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Benni McCarthy is one of Chris O'Loughlin's assistants at Sint-Truiden. He replaced Yanick Ferrera who left to manage...you guessed it...Standard Liege.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

What an absolute mess from one useless prick to another

Lol Might bring Benni Mcarthy with him
  • Options
    Poor bloke even looks likable... Doesnt appear to be the sort to deserve to be under Roland!!

• Options
    At least this O'Loughlin fella has some experience of managing at a decent level.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Does this Chris O'Loughlin rumour even have legs?
  • Options

At least this O'Loughlin fella has some experience of managing at a decent level.

So did Peeters and Luzon
  • Options
    Very skinny ones it seems

• Options
    Maybe Shaun Bartlett can have a word with his mate Benni.
  • Options

Riga is 100% back.
    Do like him BUT to me having him back just shows total and utter contempt for the fans again.The next appointment after Riga will be interesting.

Both from the ITK person? You know that person in your head you talk to doesn't count right?