Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has he gone yet?

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Surely we will hear something before 12pm if he is.

Comments

• Options
    I hope the dry cleaners make that skidmark KF vanish.
  • Options
    I struggle to see how he can remain. Can he seriously show his face to the players after the farce last night, let alone the fans on Saturday. His position is untenable.
  • Options
    Prepare for some more of that deafening silence.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The people in charge of the Club are so crap they are probably wondering if the should sack Carol or not. Nightmeire has not even been looking for a replacement she is so inept and out of her depth. How is she going to explain that despite the utter crapness of Carol that she hasn't actually bothered to lookm for anyone else to replace him. Poison bitch f ck off.
  • Options

The people in charge of the Club are so crap they are probably wondering if the should sack Carol or not. Nightmeire has not even been looking for a replacement she is so inept and out of her depth.

Cut her some slack, that LinkedIn profile doesn't take care of itself...
  • Options
    Fraeye is still the right man for the job, he wouldn't be here if he wasn't. Keep the faith.
  • Options
    News Shopper Sport Retweeted
    Jake Bacon ‏@JakeTBacon 1m1 minute ago
    Exclusive on its way.

News regarding Jose Riga will be on @NewsShopperSprt shortly. #cafc
    2 retweets 1 like
    Reply Retweet 2
    Like 1
    More
  • Options
    I'm not sure he is the answer, although I don't think there is an answer all the while KM is involved with the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently he hasnt been contacted by KM or RD...
  • Options
    On the basis that they have continually acted in a way contrary to supporters wishes, I fear Fraye will see the season out.
  • Options
    Fraeye has now shown himself to be a coward. I don't think there is any coming back from that. If the players did have any respect for him, I would think it's all gone now. Leaving the players to face the press after that shambles is unforgivable.
  • Options
    The suspense is dreadful, surely they cannot be seriously keeping this fella for Saturday which will be a cricket score after last night. The Blackburn game will be interesting if he is still in his laundry basket!
  • Options
    Training must be.... awkward today
  • Options
    He's gone to ASDA to buy another £19.99 suit.
  • Options
    Isnt Wednesdays their day off...? - Or is that Thursdays now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he remains interim for the Hull game, I will break a lifetime of loyalty and hope that we get absolutely thrashed. Actually, we probably will anyway, but ...
  • Options

Assume they'd have the day off after a game anyway
  • Options
    Im thinking they would of announced it by now if he was sacked.
  • Options
    What on earth is taking so long? They SURELY can't be thinking about giving him another game.

But then again, if they were going to get rid, surely they would have sacked him straight after the match, like most clubs do.

I wonder whether they somehow believed he would turn things around, and finding out that he's not going to, have nobody else lined up to come in.

And knowing how another network appointment would escalate the protests even more, they've backed themselves into a corner.

If Fraeye stays, we need to make that the story in the media. How the board are inexplicably sticking behind this pub team puppet out of pride alone.
  • Options
    Maybe his replacement has already been decided as it has been reported that RD had a meal at a restaurant recently with this this guy Paul Put.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2013/feb/06/burkina-paul-put-corruption-video

Not sure how true this rumour will turn out to be!
  • Options
    There is no plan B. There is only Plan A until it all runs off the cliff
  • Options

Assume they'd have the day off after a game anyway
    Not all do as often you hear of Managers dragging players in for training on a Sunday after a poor performance
  • Options
    KM still probably waiting to talk to RD ... we are just a minor part of his 'business' empire so she may get a response by late afternoon
  • Options
    Can't we all ping off an e mail to KM. won't achieve anything other than clog up her inbox but might keep the pressure on ?
  • Options
    Hate to say but she's probably got filters on her email address...

If its not a recognised email that she's dealt with before it probably goes into a folder which her PA deals with