Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statement - Fraeye gone

Comments

• So wim for the next few.months? Another right decision. Followed by Euell?
  • edited January 2016
    " search goes on " do feck off like there has ever been a search --- stop taking us for complete mugs
  • Saga Lout said:

FFS they've only started looking now!

Well, I guess they don't want to risk getting someone in when the transfer window is open and risk having to buy some players...

To be fair they have looked behind the sofa and inside the laundry basket, currently scouring the gents.
  • Positives I take it are they put the best worst coach in charge and now when the supporters say any further appointments are terrible they can always answer back with "well at least he isn't as shit as KF, so is an inprovement #alwaysright".
  • I think we are the new definition for "Piss up in a brewery" in the OED...

What a clusterfuck our beloved club is!
  • I think a few CV's should be lobbed in the CEO's direction :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• So yet again she's tripped herself up by admitting Fraeye was anything but interim. The hope was he did well enough to win us over. That went well
  • Two managerial sackings in 3 months we get a 75 word statement.

Are we the first club to sack an interim by the way? Another embarrassing 'achievement' for this deplorable regime.
  • Bye good luck in.the future
  • Curbishley 14/1

Might as well be 1400/1
  • They've changed their minds and FRAYE'S BACK ! Anythings possible with these fuckwits.

He will be two after the next one
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    What odds he'll be put in charge on a "temporary" basis as they search for his interim replacement?
  • The search is on , is it fuck they should say the search within the network is on , glad KF has gone he was shit but he will be replaced with another useless idiot .
  • How do we believe they are looking now? If de Corte wins a few, my guess is he'll be appointed. Only difference between now and October is they haven't given him a title
  • Addicted said:

Addicted said:

Id love to see a list of his "many positive contributions"

- Reorganised Katrien's CD collection into alphabetical order... well he got all the way up to P and then cocked it up but was right for 16/26

- Successfully refilled 7/10 of the teams water bottles

- Rearranged the club's colour pencils in alphabetical order.

• Any chance of a "Pinocchio Gone" statement?

No, thought not.
  • Incredible, they clearly thought Fraye was our messiah and would save the club. Consequently they have zero back up plan.
    At least rainman has gone.
  • There'll be dancing in the streets......
  • Addicted said:

Addicted said:

Id love to see a list of his "many positive contributions"

- Reorganised Katrien's CD collection into alphabetical order... well he got all the way up to P and then cocked it up but was right for 16/26

- Successfully refilled 7/10 of the teams water bottles

Scouting the 'successful' 2014/15 team.....

At 'alcorcon' :wink: