Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statement - Fraeye gone

Comments

• Options
    search for a new head coach ? To be a good liar, you must have a good memory. KM - he was interim ffs !
  • Options

Addicted said:

Addicted said:

Id love to see a list of his "many positive contributions"

- Reorganised Katrien's CD collection into alphabetical order... well he got all the way up to P and then cocked it up but was right for 16/26

- Successfully refilled 7/10 of the teams water bottles

- Rearranged the club's colour pencils in alphabetical order.

attempted to rearrange the club's pencils - didn't quite finish but it was a gallant effort for which we will be forever in his debt.
  • Options
    Cya Karel, thanks for the good times
  • Options

That is a fucking disgrace of a statement.

Not blaming the comms team but Katrien you should hand you neck in shame to have released that.

And you, the PR guy. That is one of the most unprofessional things I have ever read. No wonder you haven't told anyone who you are.

Charlton Athletic have relieved Karel Fraeye of his duties as Interim (He's interim, how can you relieve him of his duties) Head Coach.

The club (Note the club. Not the CEO or owner but a nameless club. You're too embarressed to even put your name to a statement sacking him) would like to place on record its thanks to Karel for his tireless work and the many positive contributions he made to the wider football setup at Charlton.

First-team coach Wim de Corte, assisted by Jason Euell, will take charge of the Charlton team for the Hull City match on Saturday. (Why is de Corte still here? You thought you had Riga and you thought you have the Serbian guy and they both said no and now you are desperate. Poor old Jason Euell)

A search for a new Head Coach has commenced.​ (COMMENCED you stupid woman, how can is commence now? What have you been doing for three months you useless excuse for the CEO)

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-karel-fraeye-statement-2900195.aspx#QUX6CX6yYzSxGWeg.99

So true Henry
  • Options
    It's de Corte's job
  • Options
    Paul Jewell.
  • Options
    They'll be British. But based in Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing that no search has taken place at all, these last 3 months, the surprising thing is that Fraeye wasn't permanently appointed 5 minutes after the Birmingham game. We had at that point won 2 in 2.
  • Options
    Hope the useless twat never works in football again.
  • Options
    A British manager doing what he is told by RD & KM?

Unlikely I would have thought
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Genuinely believe Karel Fraeye will go down as the most hated Charlton manager in history. Even more so than Dowie and Pardew.

I'm not sure about that - the most incompetent perhaps.

Now that big nosed c**t on the other hand ....... !
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Don't know if Airman's tweet has been posted yet:

Rick Everitt ‏@airmanbrown 9m9 minutes ago

Source telling me #cafc U-turn on manager has triggered preliminary discussions with British boss (identity unconfirmed).

Chris O'Loughlin then? Born in Belfast - Britain.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Source telling me #cafc U-turn on manager has triggered preliminary discussions with British boss (identity unconfirmed).

The club is so toxic at the moment the only British bloke (who must know he was not even first choice) I can see wanting to take this is Mckay.

And fuck right off if that happens.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Not blaming the comms team but Katrien you should hand your neck in shame to have released that.

And you, the PR guy. That is one of the most unprofessional things I have ever read. No wonder you haven't told anyone who you are.

Charlton Athletic have relieved Karel Fraeye of his duties as Interim (He's interim, how can you relieve him of his duties BEFORE you find a replacement) Head Coach.

The club (Note the club. Not the CEO or owner but a nameless club. You're too embarrassed to even put your name to a statement sacking him) would like to place on record its thanks to Karel for his tireless work and the many positive contributions he made to the wider football setup (And what positive wider contributions did he make. He was supposed to be a coach. Or do you mean all the players he's been scouting since day one?) it make at Charlton.

First-team coach Wim de Corte, assisted by Jason Euell, will take charge of the Charlton team for the Hull City match on Saturday. (Why is de Corte still here? You thought you had Riga and you thought you have the Serbian guy and they both said no and now you are desperate. Poor old Jason Euell)

A search for a new Head Coach has commenced.​ (COMMENCED you stupid woman, how can is commence now? What have you been doing for three months you useless excuse for the CEO)

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-karel-fraeye-statement-2900195.aspx#QUX6CX6yYzSxGWeg.99

Is Katrien definitely still there?

Before anyone gets excited, I have zero insider knowledge! It's just so odd how she's disappeared. Maybe Karel was sacked for leaving her in the laundry basket or something though.
  • Options

hawksmoor said:

Chris O'Loughlin then? Born in Belfast - Britain.
    Exactly what I just said.
  • Options

Not blaming the comms team but Katrien you should hand your neck in shame to have released that.

Charlton Athletic have relieved Karel Fraeye of his duties as Interim (He's interim, how can you relieve him of his duties BEFORE you find a replacement) Head Coach.

The club (Note the club. Not the CEO or owner but a nameless club. You're too embarrassed to even put your name to a statement sacking him) would like to place on record its thanks to Karel for his tireless work and the many positive contributions he made to the wider football setup (And what positive wider contributions did he make. He was supposed to be a coach. Or do you mean all the players he's been scouting since day one?) it make at Charlton.

Pretty unbelievable statement really. Can we have another q&a from Murray please!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

hawksmoor said:

The club is so toxic at the moment the only British bloke (who must know he was not even first choice) I can see wanting to take this is Mckay.

I wouldn't put it past them.
  • Options

Not blaming the comms team but Katrien you should hang your neck in shame to have released that.

Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning. Come on remember @PL54 advice and stay calm man :wink:
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Genuinely believe Karel Fraeye will go down as the most hated Charlton manager in history. Even more so than Dowie and Pardew.

Quite the achievement....should put it on his CV, not as if he can put anything else on it.
  • Options
    I don't believe the spectre of Fraeye will not be hanging over Charlton Athletic for the lifetime of this regime.
    The only possible hope is that he becomes increasingly marginalised, remember Duchatelet didn't exactly make a clean break with either Luzon or Riga, and he has had Fraeye masterminding and interimming twice for us.
  • Options

So his equally as useless and under qualified assistant WDC will be in charge this weekend.... Great.

Hope he can fit in the laundry basket.......
  • Options
    If they are speaking to a British manager then O'Loughlin has to be the favourite
  • Options

hawksmoor said:

Agreed mate, I just tweeted something similar. Someone who works in the game said that the word on Charlton is don't touch it with a barge pole so gawd knows what we will get.

What we do know is two people already connected to the ownership have now turned it down in recent days.