Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statement - Fraeye gone

Comments

• Options
    According to Airmanbrown
    @airmanbrown 10m10 minutes ago
    Hearing that the Ujpest boss didn't turn #cafc job down - looks like weight of opposition internal & external may have led to RD backing off
  • Options
    Should issue a statement saying we wouldn't wish him on anyone else. Last night was a complete and utter disaster. He was clueless, and this clearly passed to the players. Oh, and I said Wim would be next not long after we were subjected to Karel. A bloody joke that they admit we are only now seeking a Head Coach. Fuckwits one and all!
  • Options

hawksmoor said:

Don't know if Airman's tweet has been posted yet:

Rick Everitt ‏@airmanbrown 9m9 minutes ago

Source telling me #cafc U-turn on manager has triggered preliminary discussions with British boss (identity unconfirmed).

The club is so toxic at the moment the only British bloke (who must know he was not even first choice) I can see wanting to take this is Mckay.

And fuck right off if that happens.
    Agreed mate, I just tweeted something similar. Someone who works in the game said that the word on Charlton is don't touch it with a barge pole so gawd knows what we will get.

What we do know is two people already connected to the ownership have now turned it down in recent days.
    All we will attract are the desperate and the unemployable. Or someone without the internet orTV who doesn't read newspapers
  • Options
    Rumours of british manager ! Get in a couple of charlton men. How about Steve Brown and John Robinson for a dream team. They won't be too expensive and won't take any sh**e from management or players. Am I just dreaming? Probably.
  • Options
    McKay was at that game before wasn't he?
    Is there any race he didn't snide about at Cardiff?
  • Options
    RD is incapable of appointing a decent head coach/manager regardless of where they come from. Until RD sells up we will continue our descent down the football pyramid. Putting this Wim geezer in charge sums it up, I will be surprised if we win any more games this season.
  • Options

RD is incapable of appointing a decent head coach/manager regardless of where they come from. Until RD sells up we will continue our descent down the football pyramid. Putting this Wim geezer in charge sums it up, I will be surprised if we win any more games this season.

• Options
    The British coach at Sint-Truiden.....I genuinely cannot see past it being anyone else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They'll probably appoint Marcus Bent...
  • Options
    They say they have only just started looking?

They need to read the papers at least to either confirm or deny rumours.

If neb comes in now after saying that...
  • Options

Curbishley 14/1

Darren Purse and Hayden Mullins to come in!
  • Options
    I didn't even know Wim de Corte was at the club
  • Options
    Fuckoff Fraeye and take your 44th minute with you!
  • Options
    I just can't wait for the next imbecile …
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

McKay was at that game before wasn't he?
    Is there any race he didn't snide about at Cardiff?

Belgians.
  • Options

hawksmoor said:

Don't know if Airman's tweet has been posted yet:

Rick Everitt ‏@airmanbrown 9m9 minutes ago

Source telling me #cafc U-turn on manager has triggered preliminary discussions with British boss (identity unconfirmed).

They're just waiting for him to finish his shift in Tescos
    Steve Jones?
  • Options
    At least Wim has managed (albeit briefly) in Belgium's 2nd division, which is better than the previous twat
  • Options
    edited January 2016

If they are speaking to a British manager then O'Loughlin has to be the favourite

Unfortunately.
  • Options
    Is that what De Corte looks like??

Ringer for Colin from The Brittas Empire
  • Options
    BertieB said:

Hope the useless twat never works in football again.

Why? I'd love to see him at selhurst or the den
  • Options

According to Airmanbrown

@airmanbrown 10m10 minutes ago
    Hearing that the Ujpest boss didn't turn #cafc job down - looks like weight of opposition internal & external may have led to RD backing off

could it be that Richard murray picked up the blower to argue against a hungarian based manager?
  • Options
    Katrien - we know you like trains, but what made you think that Southeastern was the management model to be followed at Charlton?