Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you appeased?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Everyone who has said they are NOT appeased, does that mean that they also all agree that the protests should continue?
  • Options
    Loup086 said:

Everyone who has said they are NOT appeased, does that mean that they also all agree that the protests should continue?

Absolutely. Until the three stooges are packed up and gone.
  • Options
    Yes the protests should continue until RD is gone.
  • Options
    Loup086 said:

Of course, they need to be stepped up.

What a weird question.
  • Options
    Not appeased in the slightest.
    I'm not someone who can be bought off anyway but really hope others won't back off on the protests against this totally lunatic regime.

Players deserve our support and if Riga has their back as well as he did last time, he gets my support too.

Think it's telling that KM is lying low. Wonder if she will be shuffled around the network? In which case who he hell do we get in replacement?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    So we have Karel Fraeye out. Finally. He should never have touched the ground here but he stayed and stayed. We now have Riga back. Very few oppinions on here have registered him as better than 'I suppose the best we could have hoped for'. But for me, he is symptomatic that for all the club statement may tell us that mistakes have been made ( @HenryIrving tore that one a brand new one), our immediate response is another member of the RD old boy network. There is an unsubstantiated rumour that Katrien may have been sacked or resigned, which I hope is true. But given the Riga appointment, where does everyone think a new CEO will come from? (a clue...their capital city boasts a statue of a small pissing boy!). It does'nt seem like much of a corner turned to me. Murray and Meire promised to back Fraeye in the transfer market, and they did, to the extent of signings almost as mediocre as the manager they promised to help. Vaz Te? Williams for a month? Even Poyet so far only goes to show our new youngsters the risks of haring off after the big money too soon.
    The protest should go on. And bigger. Not the perpetual outing of Simon Makienok, or the abuse of Pope, but sustained abuse of Meire, Murray and Duchatalet. This moment is the same one Neville Chamberlain bought back from Múnich. I have in my hand a piece of paper that says Charlton will be sustainable in the championship, with Premiership ambitions. Yawn Yawn. At least Chamberlain only went to Múnich once, and he lost his job soon afterwards.
    What we have here is the same shambles we had last friday, minus Karel. Yes, it will now cost a lot to turn it around. Penny wise, pound foolish was never better expressed than a look at our squad. But that's what it takes now. I wish Jose well, and hope he can turn this around, but trust anyone in the upper echelons of CAFC? You must be having a laugh.
  • Options
    I will celebrate Meire's sacking far more than Fraye's. Her incompetence has dragged this club back 30 years and she has personally managed to make it look like she has enjoyed doing it. Arrogant POS.
  • Options

I will celebrate Meire's sacking far more than Fraye's. Her incompetence has dragged this club back 30 years and she has personally managed to make it look like she has enjoyed doing it. Arrogant POS.

Agree. Unfortunately I don't reckon she's going anywhere :-(