Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    Wow!
  • Options
    Wow just fucking wow
  • Options
    Incredible round.

Some of those punches in the 11th were just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Wow. What a fight!
  • Options
    Unbelievable fight. Fair play to both for it going that far.
  • Options
    Unbelievable!

He's gonna be king of this weight for years!!
  • Options
    What. A. Fight.

How the fuck did Vlad not go over from that initial uppercut.....
  • Options
    That was unreal. Unreal.
  • Options
    Massive credit to both.

But Joshua deserves huge credit after that 6th round.

Fantastic fight.
  • Options
    Joshua was dead. Finished. Foreman in the rumble in the jungle. Then that. Legend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't wait for Joshua's post fight interview.
  • Options
    AJ seemed struggling and out of ideas but Christ knows where he summoned all that up from, that was astonishing. Fisrt time he's gone that far into a fight, clearly not enjoying the experience but pulls through and manages THAT. No-one can deny he's champion quality now.
  • Options
    Answered a lot of questions. Can take a punch and recover. Can go into the later rounds and still bang. Magnificent by both fighters.
  • Options
    What a first uppercut.....That was an absolutely outstanding result.
    Two boxers giving it 100% . We were all hoping for a fight like that and boy they didn't disappoint
  • Options
    Looked in huge trouble but he showed tremendous spirit to come back and that 11th round was incredible.
  • Options
    Great fight. AJ looked done in the 6th but recovered so well. How Klitschko was still standing after that uppercut i'll never know. Ref had to stop it,he took some heavy shots. AJ will have learnt so much from that fight. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Vlad lost that.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Pompous and on the verge of being embarrassing. I know boxers have big personalities, but Joshua sounds like a bit of a prick to me, sorry. Klitschko however. Classy. I'll never forget his interview with David Haye. Made Haye look like a little school boy.

(first time I've heard Joshua being interviewed, so I might be wrong, but just a bad first impression, I guess)
  • Options
    Haye would take him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any ideas how long these ppv take before being posted online to watch on say YouTube? A week?
  • Options

Vlad lost that.

I don't know, he had a strategy and it seemed to be working, AJ was definitely struggling. No-one knew if Joshua would/could go the distance, no-one knew he could pull out punches like that after taking punishment like he never had before. Joshua had to go for the knock-out and finish it, but him pulling that out of his bag was a game-changer Vlad couldn't really have seen coming.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Any ideas how long these ppv take before being posted online to watch on say YouTube? A week?

Wouldn't be that long. Probably on tonight. Reddit is a good source, if I see one I'll post it.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yeah, by knockout.

lol yeah there's that.

Feeling he didn't take advantage when he could of.

Great to see a fight that started and ended with respect.
  • Options
    Re-match please.
    Can Vlad come back from that? I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    And now for another Knock Out dealt by britain tomorrow please!
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Yeah, by knockout.

lol yeah there's that.

Feeling he didn't take advantage when he could of.

Great to see a fight that started and ended with respect.
    He'd been decked himself the round before
    He was hurt too
  • Options
    From BBC

Some interesting news from the judges' scorecards. After 10 rounds, two had Joshua ahead, one by 96-93 and one by 95-93, while the other judge had Klitschko 95-93 ahead.
  • Options
    Great fight with a brilliant finish. Well done to both fighters. End of an era for Wlad, the start of a new one for AJ
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

From BBC

Some interesting news from the judges' scorecards. After 10 rounds, two had Joshua ahead, one by 96-93 and one by 95-93, while the other judge had Klitschko 95-93 ahead.

They said that after the fight. Only one judge was watching and not bought
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!