Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    I'm not a boxing aficionado but I paid for this. I'm glad I did

I like AJ. Always kept an eye on him because he's so exciting. Tonight he was dead on his feet and Wlad didn't or couldn't capitalise. Wlad is just relentless. He's like a shark just following his prey.

That being said it was a superb fight and both guys deserve enormous credit.

That uppercut though...that was magnificent.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Yeah, by knockout.

lol yeah there's that.

Feeling he didn't take advantage when he could of.

Great to see a fight that started and ended with respect.
    This.
  • Options
    Wlad will wonder to himself whether it was worth jumping on Joshua when he was gone in round 7 and 8.

Great fight though, both guys shows huge amounts of heart. Best heavyweight fight for a decade maybe.
  • Options
    Great fight, really didn't see AJ winning when it went past 8, and how Wlad stayed on his feet after that uppercut I'll never know.
    We now know AJ has what it takes to get up and go deep, but think Wlad will feel he should have finished it after he knocked AJ down as he was definitely the for the taking for the 2/3 rounds after
  • Options
    Apart from the Thriller in Manilla, that was, in my opinion, the best heavyweight fight in my lifetime.

Truly stunning and AJ finally proved the doubters wrong - he is the real deal.
  • Options
    AJ Vs Wilder. Should they? Now? Reckon AJ should retire bellend and Fury first, wilder is a different class
  • Options
    That fight alongside Chisora whyte were proper heavyweight boxing. Glad it's back
  • Options

Vlad lost that.

I know what you mean.

When he (Vlad) had AJ rocking his age just stopped him having the energy to finish it. A five year younger Klitchko would have.

• Options
    Wow wow wow wow wow

What a fight
  • Options
    Great fight. Best heavyweight I've seen live. Only downside was sky having that gobby scoucer (no not our Karl) at the beginning and end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People still hating on AJ. *Amazing
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

AJ Vs Wilder. Should they? Now? Reckon AJ should retire bellend and Fury first, wilder is a different class

By bellend do you mean bellew? cos if so it seemed as if wilder wants to fight him next.
  • Options
    Logic says it would be something like:

Wilder v Bellew
    Joshua v Klitschko or Fury.

Wilder v Joshua 2018.
  • Options
    Wider is in talks with Parker so i see them 2 fighting first, winner takes on AJ for undisputed heavyweight champion
  • Options
    Boxing the winner tonight.

Amazing bout.

Boxing has been soulless at Heavyweight for a long time. Not tonight.

AJ will reign for years and well deserved IMO. He really did have a Lionheart tonight.
  • Options
    That was epic. Klitschko definitely an all time great of the division and AJ now well and truly on his was to global superstardom. AJ looks beatable but that just adds to the excitement and draw surrounding him.
  • Options
    Klitschko should've gone down from the uppercut & bought himself some time.

Great fight. 1 of the best I've ever seen
  • Options

McBobbin said:

By bellend do you mean bellew? cos if so it seemed as if wilder wants to fight him next.
    Yes it sounded like bellew wanted aj, but before the fight he was talking up fighting wilder. He'd lose.
  • Options
    Most have said anything analytical I was going to say already. Wonderful fight and credit to both men, nobody lost tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched it. Joshua cane out firing in round 11. The uppercut that set it all off was very quick without being final, Joshua kept going had enough left to keep the pressure on. Impressive work.
  • Options

:smiley:

Pleases let this be the beginning of a beautiful collaboration. I got 99 problems... Oh dear oh dear but I hope a bitch ain't one.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Pompous and on the verge of being embarrassing. I know boxers have big personalities, but Joshua sounds like a bit of a prick to me, sorry. Klitschko however. Classy. I'll never forget his interview with David Haye. Made Haye look like a little school boy.

(first time I've heard Joshua being interviewed, so I might be wrong, but just a bad first impression, I guess)

He'd smash your boy Parker into next week . ;)
  • Options
    Danepak said:

Pompous and on the verge of being embarrassing. I know boxers have big personalities, but Joshua sounds like a bit of a prick to me, sorry. Klitschko however. Classy. I'll never forget his interview with David Haye. Made Haye look like a little school boy.

(first time I've heard Joshua being interviewed, so I might be wrong, but just a bad first impression, I guess)

Yer, don't he know he's British ? Still being happy and emotional that you won't fight and shut up so many doubters.

Too right klit was humble, he'd been on his arse 3 times in a round
  • Options
    Big shout out to sportsmania for last night.
  • Options
    One big problem i envisage for Joshua is..
    Who the hell is he going to fight!?

Still a baby with a massive future ahead of him,but who's out there apart from Wilder , and he could be done and dusted by year end 2019.

Looking nearer.A man who is superiorly unfit with huge questions over his mental stability in Tyson Fury?

Or a pumped up cruiser weight in Bellew who , I might add , appears to be going down the same road that he Unceremoniously mocked David Haye for travelling down?
  • Options

Still a baby with a massive future ahead of him,but who's out there apart from Wilder , and he could be done and dusted by year end 2019.

Looking nearer.A man who is superiorly unfit with huge questions over his mental stability in Tyson Fury?

Or a pumped up cruiser weight in Bellew who , I might add , appears to be going down the same road that he Unceremoniously mocked David Haye for travelling down?

Potential rematch with Klitschko, then Wilder, then Fury (if he sorts himself out), that's at least the next 18-24 months taken care of.
  • Options

Potential rematch with Klitschko, then Wilder, then Fury (if he sorts himself out), that's at least the next 18-24 months taken care of.
    Not sure if klitch would want a rematch.

Before this fight he had doubts about Joshua's experience and stamina if it went long.

Joshua just smashed up those doubts as well as his face!
  • Options

Not sure if klitch would want a rematch.

Before this fight he had doubts about Joshua's experience and stamina if it went long.

Joshua just smashed up those doubts as well as his face!
    Agree with this. Think he should retire now. A rematch is probably a year away at least and he'll be pushing 43,AJ will be in his prime.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!