Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    Joshua and Klitschko are difficult to dislike as people. My issue is Joshua hasn't been in deep water or had to go through the gears. He's also fucking huge and his heart and lungs have to carry all that muscle for it to be effective. Klitschko has the experience and if he can negate the early bombardment I think Joshua will be on trouble
  • Options
    Cmon Klitschko. Can't warm to Joshua.
  • Options
    Will be wanting Joshua to win but my fondness of him isn't as strong as it was a year ago or so. Whilst he comes across as a decent chap, the constant sponsor plugging has really started to do my head in. A defeat to bring him back down to earth might not be the worst thing in the world if that does happen.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Will be wanting Joshua to win but my fondness of him isn't as strong as it was a year ago or so. Whilst he comes across as a decent chap, the constant sponsor plugging has really started to do my head in. A defeat to bring him back down to earth might not be the worst thing in the world if that does happen.

unfortunately having that wide boy Herne as his promoter you will always get that.
  • Options
    Joshua needs some head movement to avoid the Klitschko jab.

From what I've seen of him, he's very upright and doesn't move his head at all.
  • Options
    First time I'm really taking an interest. Is Joshua right to be the clear favourite?
  • Options
    Pointless card so far
  • Options
    Kt a beast
  • Options
    If AJ doesn't land a big one early, he mustn't become disillusioned, he must be patient.

A points victory against Vlad would be a massive achievement still and may be a better learning experience for him in the long run.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boxing now starting
  • Options
    I think if Wlad takes it past 8 rounds, he'll win on points. Got to survive the first couple rounds tho. One big difference I've noted from the pre fight with Fury, Wlad looks super confident, and looks in terrific shape.
    I'm backing AJ in rounds 6&7 and Wlad on points
    I think Wlad winning would be bad for boxing, Ultimately want AJ to win, a big British fight on these shores with Fury would be great!
  • Options
    Btw fellas, if anyone needs a stream, I found one on periscope on Twitter last time out for Haye Bellew, uninterrupted HD, if I find it again, I'll post it up
  • Options
    Macronate said:

If AJ doesn't land a big one early, he mustn't become disillusioned, he must be patient.

A points victory against Vlad would be a massive achievement still and may be a better learning experience for him in the long run.

A points win for AJ is the only result that i cannot imagine.

Ducks for cover just in case
  • Options

As if Campbell beats Linares

Just said to my lad exactly the same.

Linares is class.
  • Options
    Enjoying this one.

Just trying to beat the granny out of each other.
  • Options

As if Campbell beats Linares

Not a chance. But can't blame him for wanting a go.

Linares looked pretty relaxed during Campbell's interview after as he was clearly thinking "you've got no hope mate"
  • Options
    Game on. Hope I get my score's worth. Looking forward to this
  • Options
    Here we go then.... Don't know which way it will go but leaning towards AJ in rounds 4-6, if it goes past 7 then I think Wlad goes favourite. Like them both so let's just hope for a good fight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sports Nation HD letting me down when i needed it most !!
  • Options
    Cagey opening. Evens, maybe joshua with a round
  • Options
    Joshua looks a bit gassed here.
  • Options
    AJ gone here I think
  • Options
    Joshua has nothing left
  • Options
    Klitschko on top.
  • Options
    AJ blowing.
    He looks nackered
  • Options
    Grabimir Klitschko!
  • Options
    Don't know why but I'm actually enjoying watching Joshua looking lost against an opponent
  • Options
    AJ STOPS HIM!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!