Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done to ALL Protest participants and organisers!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Interesting to note that a guy with a clip board was out hawking teas, coffees and food to the disabled supporters and their helpers during the first half.

This does not normally happen.

I assume it was due to low revenue from kiosks.

Also before the game a group of youngsters were marched past the Covered End round to the East Stand where the photographer who accompanied them made them bunch up (i guess to make it look a packed crowd) took photos while they waved their flags & they were then taken to seats in the east stand but the flags were taken away from them & taken down the players tunnel. Never seen that carry on before, guess it will appear on some advertising somewhere for the "Charlton Experience"

This happens before every game, The youngster parade the flags in front of the East Stand at about 2.45 after the players have left the pitch.

Oh ok just never seen it before
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options

Did any one get this Question thrown at them Yesterday ?

I guess you could call this a alternative view.

"That the reason Peter Varney revealed, or sent the emails, was he was negotiating his contract at Ebbsfleet at the time and wanted Leverage"

I said the most important thing was regardless of Peter Varney's intentions, was
    his impressive CV demanded a 30 minutes meeting or else Reply to the 1st email with a thank you, but no thank you.
    Even a teenage intern on a business course, job placement from uni, should realize that.

Is that what the liar was telling people in crossbars on saturday ? Gullible idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't believe people continue to put money into the Belgians pocket by keep going into the place anyway.
    WTF are you talking about Bob ?

If it was Katrien saying that and i was in Crossbars,
    i would say so, I was in Charlton Park when my son told me so had a Coffee
    from the cafe there, and that was my lot until i got home at 7.20.

The guy who put that point of view was about 40,
    and thou i was shocked to hear it ,the spell it out in black and white is a 2 way street, So that's why it was good to hear Airman's reply on this thread.

WTF I'm talking about Sam is the fact that she was walking about in crossbars before the game talking to people & I assume that this is where that story has come from because I know she was overheard talking to a couple of people about PV. It was an open question, not aimed at you in particular, just wondered if that story had come from her.
  • Options
    Other than to tell squirrel face to f*** off I do not see any reason why people want to talk to the lying two faced piece of s***.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    I spoke to some people about the protests and they asked what is the alternative if RD pulls out. When I told someone that the VOTV article showed that there are investors interested in the club, they said that the PV emails were used to gain leverage with his employers at Ebbsfleet.
  • Options

I spoke to some people about the protests and they asked what is the alternative if RD pulls out. When I told someone that the VOTV article showed that there are investors interested in the club, they said that the PV emails were used to gain leverage with his employers at Ebbsfleet.

Airman has stoutly refuted this, ME14 and I expect the "leverage with Ebbsfleet" response originated from somewhere within our Club....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

"That the reason Peter Varney revealed, or sent the emails, was he was negotiating his contract at Ebbsfleet at the time and wanted Leverage"

I said the most important thing was regardless of Peter Varney's intentions, was
    his impressive CV demanded a 30 minutes meeting or else Reply to the 1st email with a thank you, but no thank you.
    Even a teenage intern on a business course, job placement from uni, should realize that.

PV made clear to me from the outset that he had been offered and would be signing an extended contract at Ebbsfleet. Although it was news to the wider world on January 9th, I knew that before the emails were published. I advised him that it could look like he was using Charlton as leverage, but I am 100 per cent confident that this wasn't the case.
    This was the answer that airman gave on the 24th as i had the question of Leverage by PV thrown at me. If people are hearing this point of view, Peter needs a right of reply.
  • Options

Airman has stoutly refuted this, ME14 and I expect the "leverage with Ebbsfleet" response originated from somewhere within our Club....

Sounds like sort of tactics a chastened lawyer might employ............Oh hang on a minute :open_mouth:
  • Options

Is that what the liar was telling people in crossbars on saturday ? Gullible idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't believe people continue to put money into the Belgians pocket by keep going into the place anyway.
    WTF are you talking about Bob ?

If it was Katrien saying that and i was in Crossbars,
    i would say so, I was in Charlton Park when my son told me so had a Coffee
    from the cafe there, and that was my lot until i got home at 7.20.

The guy who put that point of view was about 40,
    and thou i was shocked to hear it ,the spell it out in black and white is a 2 way street, So that's why it was good to hear Airman's reply on this thread.

WTF I'm talking about Sam is the fact that she was walking about in crossbars before the game talking to people & I assume that this is where that story has come from because I know she was overheard talking to a couple of people about PV. It was an open question, not aimed at you in particular, just wondered if that story had come from her.
    Ok Charltonbob, Mates again.

I didn't want my personal reputation for being a rebel,blown out of the water ?