Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Speaks - Another disgruntled ex-employee

Comments

• Options

cafc999 said:

Did he really, really come close to bringing Yann back? Would Yann be willing to sign for this mob?
    Cannot believe Fraeye would convince Yann to return.
    Delusional. Bitter. Unreliable. Like his former employer.

The club was sniffing around Yann but when the club enquired about him Bournemouth didn't even get back to us. Read into that what you must.
    Let me guess ?

Since Yann went to Bournemouth on 15K a week,
    he got a rise when They got promoted to 22k a week,
    We wouldn't go above 13K when he was at his peak at 32 years old.

Reading would pay the lot, and wouldn't expect Bournemouth to pay 10K of that considering they paid Pavel Pogrebnyak 30K a week, for 3 years.

Why waste a phone call on CAFC when you know the answer already ?

Just goes to show you how serious we was eh??
  • Options
    You do all realise that this thread shouldve been linked to the arguments threads
  • Options
    Do we think Fraeye had a hand in the Sanogo and Fanni signings? Not yet convinced that Riga did.
  • Options

Do we think Fraeye had a hand in the Sanogo and Fanni signings? Not yet convinced that Riga did.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turns out that Karel still has a hand in things (from a safe hiding place under a rock somewhere)
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Can't let Riga off these signings whether they turn out good or bad. Came back as coach for a second time, knew what he was letting himself in for with our owner so can hardly bleat about signings outside of his control (he hasn't so far so not suggesting he will).

I have no sympathy for Riga this time round whatsoever, he has made his bed...playing decisions from now on are, in my opinion 100% blamed or applauded to him.
    Agree that Riga can't claim the usual managerial defences this time round - not my players, too much interference from the owner, not enough say in new players etc - as he has to have known exactly how this would pan out.

If he succeeds, then he really is quite special. If he fails then he's only got himself to blame for thinking things would be different a second time.
  • Options

I have nearly wet myself through laughing. It says all you need to know about the owner and his stupid network. KF didn't deserve just the sack, he deserved a good beating first, and the wally Duchatelet keeps employing him. You couldn't make it up. Why us?

No flags for this....... may as well delete it as an option for what it's worth!
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Did he really, really come close to bringing Yann back? Would Yann be willing to sign for this mob?

The club was sniffing around Yann but when the club enquired about him Bournemouth didn't even get back to us. Read into that what you must.
    Let me guess ?

Since Yann went to Bournemouth on 15K a week,
    he got a rise when They got promoted to 22k a week,
    We wouldn't go above 13K when he was at his peak at 32 years old.

Reading would pay the lot, and wouldn't expect Bournemouth to pay 10K of that considering they paid Pavel Pogrebnyak 30K a week, for 3 years.

Why waste a phone call on CAFC when you know the answer already ?

The f****** would probably not answer the call.
  • Options

Can't let Riga off these signings whether they turn out good or bad. Came back as coach for a second time, knew what he was letting himself in for with our owner so can hardly bleat about signings outside of his control (he hasn't so far so not suggesting he will).

I have no sympathy for Riga this time round whatsoever, he has made his bed...playing decisions from now on are, in my opinion 100% blamed or applauded to him.
    Lost credit with me by taking the job after being treated badly in 2014.

He should have told the Belgians to f*** off like they'll do to him again once we get relegated.
  • Options

I have nearly wet myself through laughing. It says all you need to know about the owner and his stupid network. KF didn't deserve just the sack, he deserved a good beating first, and the wally Duchatelet keeps employing him. You couldn't make it up. Why us?

No flags for this....... may as well delete it as an option for what it's worth!
    You can flag me - he did deserve one. I wasn't threatening to give it, just commenting that he deserved it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

:(
  • Options

The CL version of trying to get someone sent off.

Classy Pete, very classy.
  • Options
    I think relegating my team, or contributing massively to it, warrants some anger.
  • Options

Desperate_Pete living up to his user name
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

I think these responses to my observation of such violent language used on this forum are perhaps worthy of a flag (if there ought to be such an option), says more about them than me. Interesting but a bit sad..... Reflects on the current state of mind of some of us maybe? Desperate may be correct!
  • Options
    My apologies to those posters to whom I said that I would respond to regarding certain issues but regarding the nature of termination contracts etc, I have decided not to comment further on these issues for the time being as some see me as some kind of spokesperson for KF and I am far from that. Consequently I do not wish to cause problems for KF at this time but hope to post more at a later date for those that are genuinely interested, civil and not trying to boost their ego. This sounds a bit legalistic but it really isn't.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

I think these responses to my observation of such violent language used on this forum are perhaps worthy of a flag (if there ought to be such an option), says more about them than me. Interesting but a bit sad..... Reflects on the current state of mind of some of us maybe? Desperate may be correct!
    Desperate_Pete, my comment was meant to be tongue in cheek BTW.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

You sure they didn't email her?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    rikofold said:

cafc999 said:

You sure they didn't email her?
    LOL!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

I still think that both Murray and Katrien have no idea how insulted fans feel over the whole Fraeye debacle. It clearly showed that they don't have the clubs best interest at heart.

Wish someone would have asked her at the fans forum if she could explain the rationale behind the Fraeye appointment...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The Winking One seems to have profited from his time at the Valley. He has just been appointed head coach at Lommel United, currently 7th in Belgian tier 2. The ground holds nearly 13,000, so it's a definite step up from VW Hamme.

Our heartfelt congratulations, Karel!

Thank fuck for that.
  • Options

The Winking One seems to have profited from his time at the Valley. He has just been appointed head coach at Lommel United, currently 7th in Belgian tier 2. The ground holds nearly 13,000, so it's a definite step up from VW Hamme.

You do realise that this means it's likely that (I know direct comparisons are pointless, and all that), if still employed at Lommel in the close season, he'll be managing at a higher level than us (as far as RD is concerned)....

I have the nightmare scenario of him being brought back seared in my brain now.

In a word, "Feck!!!!!"
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Indeed. Good luck polishing that steaming turd of a coaching career, Karel
  • Options

You do realise that this means it's likely that (I know direct comparisons are pointless, and all that), if still employed at Lommel in the close season, he'll be managing at a higher level than us (as far as RD is concerned)....

I have the nightmare scenario of him being brought back seared in my brain now.

In a word, "Feck!!!!!"
    All is not lost. They're re-organising their league structure yet again. They need to finish in the top 8 this season, in order to go straight into tier 2 next year without a play-off. They're 5 points clear of 9th place, with 7 games to go. So there is scope for him to foul up.
  • Options
    I'm sure Charlton fans might like to send their best wishes to Karel Fraeye by posting on Lommel's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lommelunited/
  • Options
    Anyone know how to translate 'Go stain some other club's records'?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Nice one, thanks. Technology's marvellous, isn't it?!
  • Options

Nice one, thanks. Technology's marvellous, isn't it?!
    Oh, it's great.

As is the Eurostar. Just found where Lommel is - near the Dutch border, just south of Eindhoven. Next time I get some cash, I fancy going over there and joining the away fans.