Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Speaks - Another disgruntled ex-employee

Comments

• Options
    LouisMend said:

My posts are being censored now.......admin must think you (Henry) are as precious as I do but probably in a different way.

As i'm in earshot of your tete a tete with Henry,
    can i just say that Desperate Karel would have needed as many Cafc Folk on board as possible, so he would befriend anyone who showed interest and would listen to what he had to say. He also had a reputation of acting like Alex Ferguson(LOL) and giving both barrels to certain members of the media if they said anything disparaging.

Karel can't have it both ways by saying the squad was fine and only 11 players can play and then when fired, state he wanted Tomlin and Yann, who would have been well out of the reach of our pay scales under Duchatelet.

Interesting view on Karel’s interaction with the media soapboxsam and I know nothing about it but can understand some hostility to one member of the media in particular.
    But with respect I do not understand why one can take so seriously what any manager/coach will say when the transfer window is shut however expressed. Karel had to make do mostly with what players he had, be they fit, unsuitable for the championship, inexperienced and/or inconsistent etc– not to mention those that would not play for the team or had personal issues. Let’s not get into the issue of who recruited them here please as I want to write further on this separately.
    I know for a fact that Karel wanted and was trying to get Yann here and Yann wanted to come but ultimately RD would not pay up and, yes I agree with you that it was unlikely under the pay scales (whatever they are). I did not know about the interest in Tomlin, who would have been in my opinion an excellent signing, until recently and also Will Buckley who went from Sunderland to Birmingham in the window but again I suspect RD would not have sanctioned it ultimately.
    Can I ask who, and why?
    @Desperate_Pete

You must have missed this question.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

My posts are being censored now.......admin must think you (Henry) are as precious as I do but probably in a different way.

can i just say that Desperate Karel would have needed as many Cafc Folk on board as possible, so he would befriend anyone who showed interest and would listen to what he had to say. He also had a reputation of acting like Alex Ferguson(LOL) and giving both barrels to certain members of the media if they said anything disparaging.

Karel can't have it both ways by saying the squad was fine and only 11 players can play and then when fired, state he wanted Tomlin and Yann, who would have been well out of the reach of our pay scales under Duchatelet.

Interesting view on Karel’s interaction with the media soapboxsam and I know nothing about it but can understand some hostility to one member of the media in particular.
    But with respect I do not understand why one can take so seriously what any manager/coach will say when the transfer window is shut however expressed. Karel had to make do mostly with what players he had, be they fit, unsuitable for the championship, inexperienced and/or inconsistent etc– not to mention those that would not play for the team or had personal issues. Let’s not get into the issue of who recruited them here please as I want to write further on this separately.
    I know for a fact that Karel wanted and was trying to get Yann here and Yann wanted to come but ultimately RD would not pay up and, yes I agree with you that it was unlikely under the pay scales (whatever they are). I did not know about the interest in Tomlin, who would have been in my opinion an excellent signing, until recently and also Will Buckley who went from Sunderland to Birmingham in the window but again I suspect RD would not have sanctioned it ultimately.
    Can I ask who, and why?
    Sorry Louis but I have enough people on my case and I do not want another one yet if I can help it. It is only my opinion and I cannot prove it fully anyway but as others can say what they like without proof....... Perhaps I will later but what would be the point?
  • Options
    Pete, I ask you stop flinging stuff out there without stating it in the first place, you're obviously doing it to try prove a point but without the point it proves nothing. You done it before with 'the truth about Fraeye will come out', and you're doing it again.

Unless you have a hidden agenda, you are someone who has stated you had a chat with KF, which then further developed into you have his phone number; you are working this from yours and his opinion, we are working with the facts at matter; the fact of the matter is he has openly admitted to scouting players for us (funnily enough the 'better' ones) and he has openly admitted, stated on the OS, that he watched ALL of our games, I said a long time ago and still have no reason to doubt it, someone very close to the Club had told me about KF scouting for us, he most definitely has had one of the biggest negative effects on our Club that any man in a long time has. He's not only essentially got us relegated this season, he's also got us a lot of dead wood. I'm sure there are other's behind the scenes contributing to that, as well as RD himself - but KF has 100% played part in all of this.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Can I ask who, and why?
    Sorry Louis but I have enough people on my case and I do not want another one yet if I can help it. It is only my opinion and I cannot prove it fully anyway but as others can say what they like without proof....... Perhaps I will later but what would be the point?
    No worries Pete, understandable.

I think I know who it is anyway.

It's the why bit that I'd like to know.
  • Options

LouisMend said:

Can I ask who, and why?
    @Desperate_Pete

You must have missed this question.

ISo it okay to have some time off from the keyboard? FFS I am not on here to be at everyone’s beckoning......awaits the sarcastic humour!
  • Options
    Apologies, Karel's beckoning, not a keyboard's ... Got it.
  • Options

Pete, I ask you stop flinging stuff out there without stating it in the first place, you're obviously doing it to try prove a point but without the point it proves nothing. You done it before with 'the truth about Fraeye will come out', and you're doing it again.

Unless you have a hidden agenda, you are someone who has stated you had a chat with KF, which then further developed into you have his phone number; you are working this from yours and his opinion, we are working with the facts at matter; the fact of the matter is he has openly admitted to scouting players for us (funnily enough the 'better' ones) and he has openly admitted, stated on the OS, that he watched ALL of our games, I said a long time ago and still have no reason to doubt it, someone very close to the Club had told me about KF scouting for us, he most definitely has had one of the biggest negative effects on our Club that any man in a long time has. He's not only essentially got us relegated this season, he's also got us a lot of dead wood. I'm sure there are other's behind the scenes contributing to that, as well as RD himself - but KF has 100% played part in all of this.

I am not clear what you mean in your first paragraph however I will say that I have no hidden agenda and obviously most of what I believe as facts is disputed by others. You say that you have spoken to someone 'very close to the club' so would you name him as you know that my information comes from Karel himself.
    I hope to write more about this shortly and then the matter will be closed I hope although I suspect not......
    I have not answered your post expansively but I will at a later time.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

I am not clear what you mean in your first paragraph however I will say that I have no hidden agenda and obviously most of what I believe as facts is disputed by others. You say that you have spoken to someone 'very close to the club' so would you name him as you know that my information comes from Karel himself.
    I hope to write more about this shortly and then the matter will be closed I hope although I suspect not......
    An employee of the Club and not necessarily a him. I have no real reason to name them, they have a job at the Club. Karel doesn't, well he sort of does... :- )

I look forward to all your future posts about everything. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016

An employee of the Club and not necessarily a him. I have no real reason to name them, they have a job at the Club. Karel doesn't, well he sort of does... :- )

I look forward to all your future posts about everything. :)
    "She" might probably have lied to you :smiley:
  • Options
    When you clarify matters, could you please explain why Fraeye attended Charlton matches, even before Powell was sacked. He was obviously working, so what was he doing at The Valley ?

Can you also please explain why he told a number of fans, that he would soon be coach/manager whilst both Peeters & Luzon were in charge ?

Thank-you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know which media person Karel had a problem with, but seeing as how he only had regular contact with a few it is easy to narrow it down.
    Tony Hudd of BBC Kent used to ask the 'interim' question on every press day, which watching on didn't seem to go down well with Karel.
  • Options

When you clarify matters, could you please explain why Fraeye attended Charlton matches, even before Powell was sacked. He was obviously working, so what was he doing at The Valley ?

Can you also please explain why he told a number of fans, that he would soon be coach/manager whilst both Peeters & Luzon were in charge ?

Thank-you.

he too told me this personally along with another fan while at the sponsors dinner the year he was riga's assistant. He then went on to repeat this claim the following year to the same young fan when we played a pre season friendly in Belgium.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Thank-you.

he too told me this personally along with another fan while at the sponsors dinner the year he was riga's assistant. He then went on to repeat this claim the following year to the same young fan when we played a pre season friendly in Belgium.
    He really is a sad little worm.
  • Options

Thank-you.

Yes I will but sorry a little later today I hope.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

cafc999 said:

To quote Karel again from the summer of 2014

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

So Desperate_Pete, what is your response to Fraeye saying the above please ?

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.
    I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).
    Not involved in recruiting any players for us??

Hmmmm, well he has either told you a lie or me one as he told me face to face that he personally recruited players.
    With respect and not wanting to sound like the other disbelieving Thomas's on here, this is rather out of the blue or our Henry would have been quoting it at me every day......
    So he told you that he personally recruited players for Charlton, yes?
    It's not out of the blue at all. CAFC999 is just one of many people who have been told this, not by me, but by Karel himself.

You want this to be "horrible Henry made it all up, it's all spin, it's all opinions, it's not facts" but Karel is saying it himself. He was scouting for the network, he was co-ordinating for the network. It's in his own words, he told CAFC999 and he told others. That's how I know.

Maybe, just maybe, you need to stop and think that maybe you've backed the wrong horse here.

I'm sure Karel is a nice guy and he doesn't want to be blamed for the recruitment mistakes that were made, who would, so he denies it to you. But from his own mouth it is clear that he was very heavily involved in player scouting from BEFORE Powell was sacked and continued after he and Riga first left.

It's not spin, it's not my opinion it is his OWN WORDS.
    It is not simply semantics Henry but you are saying that Karel said in his OWN WORDS (as you wrote) that he recruited Charlton players? That was the question I asked CAFC999 and I would like answered with respect.
    which CAFC999 has answered.
    Yes thank you Henry - I noticed that after I checked and posted my last one. I did not 'pretend' to ignore it! :smile:
    That's good, now the next step would be to respond to CAFC999
    I will respond to CAFC999 in my own time thank you so much Henry.
    You have not apologised for calling me a liar and it seems I cannot even flag you for it.
    Now I suppose you will now say that I have lost the argument.....and I am even holding back what I really think of you but I will say that you are a first rate wind up artist!
    "You have not apologised for calling me a liar" ?????????????????
  • Options

cafc999 said:

I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).

Hmmmm, well he has either told you a lie or me one as he told me face to face that he personally recruited players.
    With respect and not wanting to sound like the other disbelieving Thomas's on here, this is rather out of the blue or our Henry would have been quoting it at me every day......
    It's not out of the blue at all. CAFC999 is just one of many people who have been told this, not by me, but by Karel himself.

You want this to be "horrible Henry made it all up, it's all spin, it's all opinions, it's not facts" but Karel is saying it himself. He was scouting for the network, he was co-ordinating for the network. It's in his own words, he told CAFC999 and he told others. That's how I know.

Maybe, just maybe, you need to stop and think that maybe you've backed the wrong horse here.

I'm sure Karel is a nice guy and he doesn't want to be blamed for the recruitment mistakes that were made, who would, so he denies it to you. But from his own mouth it is clear that he was very heavily involved in player scouting from BEFORE Powell was sacked and continued after he and Riga first left.

It is not simply semantics Henry but you are saying that Karel said in his OWN WORDS (as you wrote) that he recruited Charlton players? That was the question I asked CAFC999 and I would like answered with respect.
    Yes thank you Henry - I noticed that after I checked and posted my last one. I did not 'pretend' to ignore it! :smile:
    You have not apologised for calling me a liar and it seems I cannot even flag you for it.
    Now I suppose you will now say that I have lost the argument.....and I am even holding back what I really think of you but I will say that you are a first rate wind up artist!
    Too difficult for you to understand Henry I think. Does not matter as I cannot imagine you ever apologising for anything you have written. I don't give a monkeys! :
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Too difficult for you to understand Henry I think. Does not matter as I cannot imagine you ever apologising for anything you have written. I don't give a monkeys! :
    You don't give a monkeys but you go on about it and personally abuse me. When did I call you a liar?
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

cafc999 said:

You don't give a monkeys but you go on about it and personally abuse me. When did I call you a liar?
    You wrote, Pete tried to pretend he'd met Fraeye once at Cray Wanderers and thought he was a good guy and so all his views on KF came from that. cosy chats etc…….
    Now you see Henry, children and actors can pretend and that is not lying. But if a grown up Henry, writes that he was somewhere (which can be proven) and another says that he/she pretended to be there then, basically he/she is being accused of lying...get it!
  • Options

cafc999 said:

You wrote, Pete tried to pretend he'd met Fraeye once at Cray Wanderers and thought he was a good guy and so all his views on KF came from that. cosy chats etc…….
    Now you see Henry, children and actors can pretend and that is not lying. But if a grown up Henry, writes that he was somewhere (which can be proven) and another says that he/she pretended to be there then, basically he/she is being accused of lying...get it!
    So it seems I DIDN'T call you a liar then, thanks for clearing that up.

It is true, by your own admission, that at first you claimed only to have spoken to KF at Cray. Only much later did you admit that you had had many more conversations with him so yes you didn't tell the whole truth, you mislead and your pretended that the version of events that you gave were complete when you know that you had omitted vital information such as you having KFs mobile number and having had numerous other conversations with him. You have stated this yourself, I didn't make that up.

It is my guess you are going to ring him tonight and ask him about the versions of events and conversations put on this thread and elsewhere and then you hplan to come back and "prove" us all wrong with much "told you so" and "dear Henry is wrong, I win, I win".

Only if you do ask Karel to explain why he said

He'll only lie to you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This tread remind me of those brothers who support Rotherham ?

From Me to You, From me to you.

You have to chuckle.
  • Options
    I don't see how it matters really. He was a crap manager and that is all that matters. He may have had a part in some signings, he may not have had in others. There is no need to argue over this loser really.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

So it seems I DIDN'T call you a liar then, thanks for clearing that up.

It is true, by your own admission, that at first you claimed only to have spoken to KF at Cray. Only much later did you admit that you had had many more conversations with him so yes you didn't tell the whole truth, you mislead and your pretended that the version of events that you gave were complete when you know that you had omitted vital information such as you having KFs mobile number and having had numerous other conversations with him. You have stated this yourself, I didn't make that up.

It is my guess you are going to ring him tonight and ask him about the versions of events and conversations put on this thread and elsewhere and then you hplan to come back and "prove" us all wrong with much "told you so" and "dear Henry is wrong, I win, I win".

Only if you do ask Karel to explain why he said

He'll only lie to you.
    http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.ca/2014/05/karel-fraeye-will-continue-to-work-in.html
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I have nearly wet myself through laughing. It says all you need to know about the owner and his stupid network. KF didn't deserve just the sack, he deserved a good beating first, and the wally Duchatelet keeps employing him. You couldn't make it up. Why us?
  • Options

I have nearly wet myself through laughing. It says all you need to know about the owner and his stupid network. KF didn't deserve just the sack, he deserved a good beating first, and the wally Duchatelet keeps employing him. You couldn't make it up. Why us?

That's not now, that article is 2 years old. Isn't it ?
  • Options
    oh well good job I didn't wet myself then
  • Options
    Did he really, really come close to bringing Yann back? Would Yann be willing to sign for this mob?
    Cannot believe Fraeye would convince Yann to return.
    Delusional. Bitter. Unreliable. Like his former employer.
  • Options

Did he really, really come close to bringing Yann back? Would Yann be willing to sign for this mob?

Obviously Karel voncrapp was trying to get Piotr back ahead of Yann as that is how he rated them on his initial 2014 report
  • Options
    edited February 2016

The club was sniffing around Yann but when the club enquired about him Bournemouth didn't even get back to us. Read into that what you must.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

The club was sniffing around Yann but when the club enquired about him Bournemouth didn't even get back to us. Read into that what you must.
    Let me guess ?

Since Yann went to Bournemouth on 15K a week,
    he got a rise when They got promoted to 22k a week,
    We wouldn't go above 13K when he was at his peak at 32 years old.

Reading would pay the lot, and wouldn't expect Bournemouth to pay 10K of that considering they paid Pavel Pogrebnyak 30K a week, for 3 years.

Why waste a phone call on CAFC when you know the answer already ?