Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Speaks - Another disgruntled ex-employee

Comments

• Options

If Fraeye said he analyses and scouts for the NETWORK and has a co-ordinating role for the NETWORK.

I find it hard to believe that it did not include Charlton, as they are obviously part of the network.

Especially as he spent a lot of time at The Valley.

What is a scouting role, if not to do with the recruitment of players ?

What else do you suggest that he was scouting ?

I am not suggesting anything. Yes Charlton are a part of the network and whatever he did all that he said to me was that he was not responsible for any of the Charlton signings. We can all speculate what we want. I may ask him at some time but there is no point because whatever I report will not be believed anyway such is the justifiable mistrust and toxicity that, sadly surrounds all things Charlton. This is down to one man only, a man that is not restricted by any contracts or fear of losing their job and whose name begins with Roland!
    How are you going to ask him, he's "gone" hasn't he?
  • Options
    Fumbuff, yes he has gone and now we have Riga - hooray!
  • Options

but you two still text right? "Miss You hun"
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

To quote Karel again from the summer of 2014

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

So Desperate_Pete, what is your response to Fraeye saying the above please ?

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.

"I will also continue to make analysis and scouting reports for the network, just as for the past half year. I will have a co-ordinating role for his network"

It would appear that Fraeye lied to you. I know it's hard to believe that the regime tell lies.
    I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).
    Not involved in recruiting any players for us??

Hmmmm, well he has either told you a lie or me one as he told me face to face that he personally recruited players.
    With respect and not wanting to sound like the other disbelieving Thomas's on here, this is rather out of the blue or our Henry would have been quoting it at me every day......
    So he told you that he personally recruited players for Charlton, yes?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

but you two still text right? "Miss You hun"
    Kind of walked into that one didn't I. Amusing.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

I do not speak for Karel as I have explained and I am not writing a book about him but with regard to the quoted and highlighted text I do not see that he has lied to me.
    It appears that he went back to the role that he had before whatever the exact nature of the role was. He told me that he was not involved with recruitment of players to Charlton at any time. We know that he was involved with the Spanish outfit at some level. Yes the regime tells lies but I do not believe that Karel does (I mean actual lies as opposed to saying stuff about the team in public in order to protect the team as most managers/coaches do).

Hmmmm, well he has either told you a lie or me one as he told me face to face that he personally recruited players.
    With respect and not wanting to sound like the other disbelieving Thomas's on here, this is rather out of the blue or our Henry would have been quoting it at me every day......
    It's not out of the blue at all. CAFC999 is just one of many people who have been told this, not by me, but by Karel himself.

You want this to be "horrible Henry made it all up, it's all spin, it's all opinions, it's not facts" but Karel is saying it himself. He was scouting for the network, he was co-ordinating for the network. It's in his own words, he told CAFC999 and he told others. That's how I know.

Maybe, just maybe, you need to stop and think that maybe you've backed the wrong horse here.

I'm sure Karel is a nice guy and he doesn't want to be blamed for the recruitment mistakes that were made, who would, so he denies it to you. But from his own mouth it is clear that he was very heavily involved in player scouting from BEFORE Powell was sacked and continued after he and Riga first left.

It's not spin, it's not my opinion it is his OWN WORDS.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

He admitted somewhere that he watched every CAFC game - so someone somewhere had to arrange that or maybe he was renting Roly's basement and they spent their Saturday afternoons in front of Douchebag's PC. Kinda sweet...

From the OS interview 29 Oct

“I’ve been following the Championship ever since I went back to Belgium, especially Charlton’s games – I’ve seen them all. So I’ve tried to share my ideas about this season and the problems that we have seen.
  • Options

Karel, have you heard of the phrase, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks"...

With respect your faintly amusing comment has been done before so why bother if you have nothing to say!
    Words to live by eh Pete.
    My post was in reply to remarks made by dear Henry. You did not have to read them and I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!
    'why bother if you have nothing to say!' Desperate_Pete February 2016

'I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!' Desperate_Pete February 2016

Also

'This 'extract' is not in my copy of Voice...... Do you get a bespoke copy then Henry or are you doing your 'spinning' again?' Desperate_Pete February 2016

'Page 11, Airman's Brown's Diary.' Everyone else February 2016

This hasn't been a great day for you on here Pete, maybe your campaign against poor old Henry should have a day off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Karel, have you heard of the phrase, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks"...

With respect your faintly amusing comment has been done before so why bother if you have nothing to say!
    Words to live by eh Pete.
    My post was in reply to remarks made by dear Henry. You did not have to read them and I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!
    'why bother if you have nothing to say!' Desperate_Pete February 2016

'I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!' Desperate_Pete February 2016

Also

'This 'extract' is not in my copy of Voice...... Do you get a bespoke copy then Henry or are you doing your 'spinning' again?' Desperate_Pete February 2016

'Page 11, Airman's Brown's Diary.' Everyone else February 2016

This hasn't been a great day for you on here Pete, maybe your campaign against poor old Henry should have a day off

I made a mistake with the Voice extract for which I retracted a short time later. The rest of your post is somewhat muddled if you read the relevant posts correctly and slowly.... Incidentally you will find if you bother that the quote 'why bother if you have nothing to say' was not directed at Henry.....never mind.
    I suspect that your comment about a campaign against Henry is tongue in cheek and I think that I should have a right to reply to anyone who implies that I am a liar etc.
    'I will say what I want and to whom if that is okay with you!' was directed at you in case you have been drinking what Henry has been drinking. :smile:

• Options

cafc999 said:

Yes, he told me that he recruited players for us and he also told me back when he was riga's assistant that he would one day come back and manage us. Use the search facility and my user name, it's all there.

I am not saying that he didn't tell what you posted just the fact that he has told one of us a lie.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

It's not out of the blue at all. CAFC999 is just one of many people who have been told this, not by me, but by Karel himself.

You want this to be "horrible Henry made it all up, it's all spin, it's all opinions, it's not facts" but Karel is saying it himself. He was scouting for the network, he was co-ordinating for the network. It's in his own words, he told CAFC999 and he told others. That's how I know.

Maybe, just maybe, you need to stop and think that maybe you've backed the wrong horse here.

I'm sure Karel is a nice guy and he doesn't want to be blamed for the recruitment mistakes that were made, who would, so he denies it to you. But from his own mouth it is clear that he was very heavily involved in player scouting from BEFORE Powell was sacked and continued after he and Riga first left.

It is not simply semantics Henry but you are saying that Karel said in his OWN WORDS (as you wrote) that he recruited Charlton players? That was the question I asked CAFC999 and I would like answered with respect.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

It is not simply semantics Henry but you are saying that Karel said in his OWN WORDS (as you wrote) that he recruited Charlton players? That was the question I asked CAFC999 and I would like answered with respect.
    which CAFC999 has answered.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Yes thank you Henry - I noticed that after I checked and posted my last one. I did not 'pretend' to ignore it! :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2016

cafc999 said:

Yes thank you Henry - I noticed that after I checked and posted my last one. I did not 'pretend' to ignore it! :smile:
    That's good, now the next step would be to respond to CAFC999
  • Options
    edited February 2016

cafc999 said:

That's good, now the next step would be to respond to CAFC999
    I will respond to CAFC999 in my own time thank you so much Henry.
    You have not apologised for calling me a liar and it seems I cannot even flag you for it.
    Now I suppose you will now say that I have lost the argument.....and I am even holding back what I really think of you but I will say that you are a first rate wind up artist!
  • Options
    My posts are being censored now.......admin must think you (Henry) are as precious as I do but probably in a different way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My posts are being censored now.......admin must think you (Henry) are as precious as I do but probably in a different way.

No doubt it was edited because you were abusive - I flagged it and the mods responded.
  • Options

As i'm in earshot of your tete a tete with Henry,
    can i just say that Desperate Karel would have needed as many Cafc Folk on board as possible, so he would befriend anyone who showed interest and would listen to what he had to say. He also had a reputation of acting like Alex Ferguson(LOL) and giving both barrels to certain members of the media if they said anything disparaging.

Karel can't have it both ways by saying the squad was fine and only 11 players can play and then when fired, state he wanted Tomlin and Yann, who would have been well out of the reach of our pay scales under Duchatelet.
  • Options

can i just say that Desperate Karel would have needed as many Cafc Folk on board as possible, so he would befriend anyone who showed interest and would listen to what he had to say. He also had a reputation of acting like Alex Ferguson(LOL) and giving both barrels to certain members of the media if they said anything disparaging.

Karel can't have it both ways by saying the squad was fine and only 11 players can play and then when fired, state he wanted Tomlin and Yann, who would have been well out of the reach of our pay scales under Duchatelet.

Interesting view on Karel’s interaction with the media soapboxsam and I know nothing about it but can understand some hostility to one member of the media in particular.
    But with respect I do not understand why one can take so seriously what any manager/coach will say when the transfer window is shut however expressed. Karel had to make do mostly with what players he had, be they fit, unsuitable for the championship, inexperienced and/or inconsistent etc– not to mention those that would not play for the team or had personal issues. Let’s not get into the issue of who recruited them here please as I want to write further on this separately.
    I know for a fact that Karel wanted and was trying to get Yann here and Yann wanted to come but ultimately RD would not pay up and, yes I agree with you that it was unlikely under the pay scales (whatever they are). I did not know about the interest in Tomlin, who would have been in my opinion an excellent signing, until recently and also Will Buckley who went from Sunderland to Birmingham in the window but again I suspect RD would not have sanctioned it ultimately.
  • Options

Interesting view on Karel’s interaction with the media soapboxsam and I know nothing about it but can understand some hostility to one member of the media in particular.
    But with respect I do not understand why one can take so seriously what any manager/coach will say when the transfer window is shut however expressed. Karel had to make do mostly with what players he had, be they fit, unsuitable for the championship, inexperienced and/or inconsistent etc– not to mention those that would not play for the team or had personal issues. Let’s not get into the issue of who recruited them here please as I want to write further on this separately.
    I know for a fact that Karel wanted and was trying to get Yann here and Yann wanted to come but ultimately RD would not pay up and, yes I agree with you that it was unlikely under the pay scales (whatever they are). I did not know about the interest in Tomlin, who would have been in my opinion an excellent signing, until recently and also Will Buckley who went from Sunderland to Birmingham in the window but again I suspect RD would not have sanctioned it ultimately.
    Well maybe you Karel should have thought about all this two years ago before telling Roland that Polish Pete was a better player than Yann then?
  • Options

only himself to blame

• Options

Can I ask who, and why?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    The model seems to be with this club, that the manager has little real input so maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. KF clearly had targets he didn't get. Riga seems to be suggesting that the two recent loan additions had nothing to do with him. It's all crazy so I have given up trying to make sense of it.
  • Options
    @Desperate_Pete - If @LouisMend asks you nicely would you be a guest on Charlton Live? - I think you'd get the phonelines glowing and Louis would throw in a Big Mac and chips for you I'm sure
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

If we hadn't employed Fry in the first place, we would not be in this mess on the pitch. Simple.

Easy Bob.
  • Options

Well maybe you Karel should have thought about all this two years ago before telling Roland that Polish Pete was a better player than Yann then?
    Are you Henry in disguise? Sorry thoughtful comment thank you for your contribution in the debate. :smile: