Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will Trump become President?

Comments

• Come on trump!
  • This thread could be fun today @Leuth why are you so rude about people you don't know and have a different opinion to yourself.
  • Hope you manage to get some kip @SDAddick. Could be many sleepless nights for all of us, but I suspect/hope he will be reined in from his more extreme plans at least.

Been up for the last 3 hours following this with ever growing trepidation. The world shook their head at wonder at us over the Brexit vote. Right back at ya America!! Ten-fold! :neutral:
  • Looks likely Astonished
  • And the comparisons with brexit are already getting boring, were both countries where you vote for a chosen leader/decision, and the majority vote that. Or do we just keep voting till we get the vote that the more educated (in there opinion) want? Maybe they can have a peaceful demonstration tonight about it
  • It's trending that Trump will win PA, NH, WI and AZ. This will give him 45 electoral votes. That will give him 283 and the win.
  • TelMc32 said:

but I suspect/hope he will be reined in from his more extreme plans at least.

This. How much damage can 1 man actually do in 4 years? *runs for cover*
  • CNN electoral vote is now 244 to 215. Trump just picked up Utah.
  • The fat lady is warming up.
  • I can see the American cities kicking off tomorrow night. If it happens London youth will do the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

but I suspect/hope he will be reined in from his more extreme plans at least.

This. How much damage can 1 man actually do in 4 years? *runs for cover*
    Roland still got a bit of time.
  • I can see the American cities kicking off tomorrow night. If it happens London youth will do the same.

What good does it do? They gonna keep rioting for 4 years huge case of throwing there toys out the pram, like when they kicked off over here weren't so brave when they got to Eltham.
  • And the comparisons with brexit are already getting boring, were both countries where you vote for a chosen leader/decision, and the majority vote that. Or do we just keep voting till we get the vote that the more educated (in there opinion) want? Maybe they can have a peaceful demonstration tonight about it

We're and their!!

Sorry @palarsehater that's very petty of me. I don't think I am more educated. I support the democratic right of all - doesn't mean I like it. Potentially, Clinton could poll more votes & lose the presidency.
  • @TelMc32 no bother about the grammar it's early and no coffee yet, no issue with people having an opinion but why are they labelled idiots the same as brexit voters.
  • Or do we just keep voting till we get the vote that the more educated (in there opinion) want?

In their opinion.

If you didn't want Brexit and Trump you would have known that...

;-)
  • edited November 2016
    Lasted till 0330 and went bed with an odd feeling that it might be going a bit Pete Tong. Just woke up and frankly can't believe what's happening. Actually, I can. The world has gone mad. Hell mend us all. And they've screwed with Toblerones. Shakes head and goes back to sleep.
  • @TelMc32 no bother about the grammar it's early and no coffee yet, no issue with people having an opinion but why are they labelled idiots the same as brexit voters.

Because the left are shitting themselves the realisation that us regular hard working, working class folk want and will get change is frightening to them and what do they do when they shit themselves and don't know what to say? They call names
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    That makes up roughly 0.004% of Americans, and the only report of the matter I've seen.
  • edited November 2016

Chizz said:
    That makes up roughly 0.004% of Americans, and the only report of the matter I've seen.
    Yeah I would be cautious of reports like that. The Trump victory party is in the middle of Manhattan, it's unlikely that you would get those kinds of chants there for many reason.

Let's be clear though, there were a lot of people who voted for Trump because of their hatred of Jews, Muslims, Gays, transgender people and women.
  • People using the #prayfortheusa find that quite bad taste as its usually used in terms of death and world disaster

Because the left are shitting themselves the realisation that us regular hard working, working class folk want and will get change is frightening to them and what do they do when they shit themselves and don't know what to say? They call names
    Well that's the strangest thing I've read regarding the election!

There is a lot of truth in that. The middle class left obviously despise much of the working class they claim to represent. I don't think it's just the left leaning politicians who are shitting themselves though.
  • Chizz said:
    Pretty sure that's been debunked as a fake account @Chizz
  • aliwibble said:

Chizz said:
    Pretty sure that's been debunked as a fake account @Chizz
    Oh, thanks for this. I'll go and check it out.