Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will Trump become President?

Comments

• More latinos and african americans voted for Trump than voted for Mitt Romney in the last election

No that can't be right, no way, no way. Smiley *what a surprise* face.
    Is that really a surprise though considering he was up against Obama?
  • Lump your money on Spurs finishing above Arsenal folks!!

Yeah, don't do this
  • Lump your money on Spurs finishing above Arsenal folks!!

Hahahaha, no f'ing chance lol. The year doesn't end in 1.

• Jock Referendum
    UK Election
    European Referendum
    US Election...

The silent MAJORITY in action.

And still you blowhards will not get it!

Hmmm? Is it the 'blowhards' who don't get it or the 'silent majority'?
  • Funny how Trump suddenly looked more grey and less orange at his acceptance speech. Almost as though he was changing roles from the bigoted moron it took to get elected to (hopefully) a statesman persona.
  • Chizz said:

MrOneLung said:

Rein it in Leuth.

Such a holier than thou attitude in majority of your posts.

Result didn't go your way - again.
    Let's call everyone with a different point of view stupid.

Maybe there will be petition you can sign to ask for a re-run of the election.

That's right, Leuth. You should realise that you lost the vote, so you're not allowed an opinion. That's how democracy works, remember?
    That goes for you an all Chizzo
    And you, thankfully.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

MrOneLung said:

Rein it in Leuth.

That's right, Leuth. You should realise that you lost the vote, so you're not allowed an opinion. That's how democracy works, remember?
    And you, thankfully.
    I'm staff
  • edited November 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• Drove that one off a cliff @shine166
  • It was funny the first time
  • Well, Trump won.
    I haven't seen his most recent speech but I suspect the rhetoric will diminish in tone towards a rather more conciliatory nature to a point.
    Democracy may have been served, but I think the concerning thing about his campaign has been the blatant and persistent use of outlandish claims without any need for supporting evidence, the demonising of certain sections of the community in a simplistic populist package, short on content or basic human decency.
    It sets an alarming precedent and paves the way for more of the same and possibly worse later on.
    That's the view from rainy Maidstone anyway.
  • edited November 2016
    se9addick said:

It was funny the first time

Lol my image uploader is wigging out and won't let me delete
  • How many did the lion that the dentist shot get?
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

MrOneLung said:

Rein it in Leuth.

And you, thankfully.
    I'm staff
    As in pole -ish?
  • Sponsored links:

• So why are we getting surprise (to many) results. I thought it could well happen. The wife thought I was speaking rubbish. Why's it going the other way to what some on here were sure would happen?

I'll tell you why, because huge amounts of people hold opposing views to you, but you speak intellectually and can put your point across well and you speak with such a condescending and patronising nature, that is it any wonder people are slow In coming forward with their true (opposing) views?

For what's it's worth I'm neither Americam or live out there so don't consider I know or feel nearly enough to contribute to the debate on here.

I think it was Greenie a while back who said every Anerican he knows was voting Trump. Now rather than contemplate the effect of that being extrapolated across the country, you could almost hear the collective thought of many being along the lines of "oh what a surprise, his friends are racist like him too - they will be a big minority, how could they possibly not be".

Just like Brexit - not a surprise.
  • Nope, gonna stick by the advice a wise old man once gave me, have your own thoughts and beliefs but don't get involved in political or religious debates.

Good entertainment though, carry on everybody.
  • It's not even close at the end of it all. He's won by loads, that map is all red. It's only her winning California which accounted for 55 of her 218 so far that's made it even slightly respectable.

Conclusion - the Americans haven't voted for Trump. They've voted against Clinton.

They've voted for change, they feel totally let down by the establishment
  • Charlton to beat Millwall..
  • His son, Barron, doesn't look bored by the whole event does he?

I can see him thinking "Oh Dad get on with it - I've got a Mortal Kombat game waiting for me". And Trump thinking much the same.

He's got an online challenge match with Thomas Driesden when the unqualified Belgian gets out of bed later this morning.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Leicester City, Brexit and now Trump.

Just need Honey G for a massive four fold!!!

Can't believe you haven't included Ed Balls.
  • In a year of shocks, I'm starting to believe Charlton will now win at Milllwall...

Woah steady mate... Lets not get carried away!!
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Leicester City, Brexit and now Trump.

Just need Honey G for a massive four fold!!!

Dont forget the Cubs!!