Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston v Charlton post match views 2015/2016

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
Nice to see Fanni get a workout.

Not sure where we go from here (hint: down).

Over to you.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    thank god. I think @Daarrzzetbum has got something to say…
  • Options
    Oh hello league one!! I hope @CARD have something big planned for saturday, results don't matter we are finished
  • Options
    In the words of Airplane.....'Over, under. Under, DONE.'
    Years of bobbing around in the lower leagues await. Utter torture.
  • Options
    So pissed off with the whole bloody lot, owner, clueless CEO, gutless Murray & players who couldn't give a shit. As for backroom staff, how can a supposed professional outfit concede so many goals from corners, and listening to this tonight even from 1 of ours - so bloody pissed off, I certainly will not be spending any of my money watching this shite again this season. My worst ever season supporting this mob & I fear what's going to happen next season will only be worse, so bloody pissed off.
  • Options
    Down and out without a fight.

A 54 year low for me.

Get them out!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQU7MV9uSt0

Actually, I do care, and that's what hurts.
  • Options
    Great chance to make up some ground tonight, results going our way, Preston beatable opposition.

Now 3 wins from safety with 13 matches to play. No way back from here imo.
  • Options
    Relegated before March - we're a joke.

Time to boycott the games, our support can do nothing to help the team now!

F@ck you Roly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope that Murray loses his 'investment' and that his kids have no inheritance!
  • Options
    Fuck off Duchatelet
    Fuck off Meire
    Fuck off Murray

amateurs.
  • Options
    Bollox

• Options

Oh hello league one!! I hope @CARD have something big planned for saturday, results don't matter we are finished

This! Can't be distributing Pinnochio masks or wearing fancy dress. We need to up the anti
  • Options
    Our season is well and truly over so let's ramp it up get onto the pitch or something this is a mockery of our proud club.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

In the words of Airplane.....'Over, under. Under, DONE.'
    Years of bobbing around in the lower leagues await. Utter torture.

In the words of Airplane "looks like I picked the wrong day to give up glue sniffing "
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2016
    Another useless defeat from a team full of defenders. Duchatelet a miserable football failure with his inept CEO and a foolish & vain Murray.

On Saturday a Pre match protest alongside the one planned post match. After a depressing match performance all the energy is being sucked out of the post match protest. There was good energy for the Wendies pre and post. It will keep them guessing and resources and stewards will be needed to manage them from the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking at the remaining fixtures we might squeeze four more points out of this season, then again we may lose the bloody lot !
  • Options
    Bonus is I get a nailed on banker in my accie every week.

Can't be arsed to rant. Repeating the same shit over and over on and off the field. Complete guff.
  • Options
    5 red cards in the league i think? As everyone knows the ownership is a complete shambles and the reason we are going down. You need stability in the league and we couldn't be any further from that if we tried. Compare us to Preston, a team who work hard and have a good team spirit. Remind you of anyone? (2012/13 Powell's side?).
    But don't you just think the players should do a little bit more? Harry Lennon cost us any chance of getting a point today means we're cut adrift even more.
    Also defending set peices?! When will the players learn. No team will go a season without conceding from a corner but four in the last two games? Shambolic.
  • Options
    The bonus for me was an excellent Preston commentary. Sounded like we gave it a go to give our brave supporters something to cheer.
  • Options
    Son was at the game says again we were the better team first half. But another goal coceded from a corner. Dont they train against this at all.
  • Options
    We were far worse under Parky, though admittedly the standard of the Championship was far lower then. Remember when we had four central midfielders in midfield? What was the name of the big lad we got in to play up front and put himself about but never, ever, ever looked like scoring?