Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston v Charlton post match views 2015/2016

Comments

• Options

Tresor kandol.

Yes! Bless him he was awful.

What happened for Lennon's Red Card? Terry on CAFCPlayer didn't see the incident.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    58% possession - we just don't know what to do with the ball when we have it.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

What happened for Lennon's Red Card? Terry on CAFCPlayer didn't see the incident.
    Apparently Lennon kicked him while the ball was 40 yards away.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

If that's the case, I'm glad he's out for three games. Not entirely his fault as he does not have the experience to deal with this shit. I bet the players can't wait for Saturday
  • Options

Taxi Lad are you mad or just an effing wind up merchant?

Mad possibly but I'm still looking for positives as I bleed CAFC and so badly want us to turn things around
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I know we are all hurting and frustrated at another loss. But to say we are dead and buried and players don't care does not stack up. This was an away game on a cold Tuesday night up north against an in form team. We would not be surprised to have been stuffed! We lost by the odd goal, played last 20 mins with ten men, had same number of shots on target and had the larger possession percentage. Now I wasn't there and the stats may well lie but on the face of it the players gave it a go??

yes the players did give it a go, but they just weren't good enough against an average team, one positive we played no worse with 10 than with 11
  • Options
    kafka said:

1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

If that's the case, I'm glad he's out for three games. Not entirely his fault as he does not have the experience to deal with this shit. I bet the players can't wait for Saturday
    I anticipate a lot more niggling injuries to keep players out of games (mostly home ones) between now and the end of the season. And a lot of players pleading with their agents to get them another club. Anywhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kafka said:

1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

Thing is he does give a lot of free kicks away and commits himself too early. Know he is young but this is his second red card of the season.
  • Options
    Time to seriously up the protests and, and in the words of NLA and every Millwall fan out there, "Get violent."
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

Professional.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

If/When that lot go, my serious concern would be who will we get to replace them? I can assure you that RD will stick to his crazy plan of remaining in FFP, when every other club wont.....we will be in the same position this time next year instead we will be trying to avoid relegation to League 2!! Be aware that this club is doomed all the time out insane owner stays in charge. RIP CAFC
    My thoughts exactly. I didn't massively rate SCP as a manager, but the players he brought in on the budget he was given was massively impressive. Obviously we don't have a director of football or chief scout, and I worry that the way we get most of our players is through agents. It's an awful way to do business.

Speaking of which, I'm starting to feel more and more like we're doing a Newcastle. Owner who made a fortune yet has confusing business practices. Owner who is completely distant from the club. Attempts to remain financially prudent but without a clear plan. Overdependent on young, foreign signings. Complete lack of desire to adjust or change whatever the plan is.

But hasn't RD previously stated that he hates agents?

He has stated that. But there are huge questions about his relationship with the Israeli agent Dudu Duhan. That's one of the things with RD. Talks a good game, and doesn't deliver at all.

• Options

Time to seriously up the protests and, and in the words of NLA and every Millwall fan out there, "Get violent."

After you...
  • Options
    About time we changed the words to build a bonfire... Who gets to go on top?
  • Options

After you...
    After NLA ;-)
  • Options

SDAddick said:

If/When that lot go, my serious concern would be who will we get to replace them? I can assure you that RD will stick to his crazy plan of remaining in FFP, when every other club wont.....we will be in the same position this time next year instead we will be trying to avoid relegation to League 2!! Be aware that this club is doomed all the time out insane owner stays in charge. RIP CAFC
    My thoughts exactly. I didn't massively rate SCP as a manager, but the players he brought in on the budget he was given was massively impressive. Obviously we don't have a director of football or chief scout, and I worry that the way we get most of our players is through agents. It's an awful way to do business.

Speaking of which, I'm starting to feel more and more like we're doing a Newcastle. Owner who made a fortune yet has confusing business practices. Owner who is completely distant from the club. Attempts to remain financially prudent but without a clear plan. Overdependent on young, foreign signings. Complete lack of desire to adjust or change whatever the plan is.

But hasn't RD previously stated that he hates agents?
    He has stated that. But there are huge questions about his relationship with the Israeli agent Dudu Duhan. That's one of the things with RD. Talks a good game, and doesn't deliver at all.

RD is clearly quite easily sold to by agents. I don't remember a lower point our history. I'm done.
  • Options
    Not mathematically relegated yet but we all know it's coming sooner rather than later, dont think we will win before we play mk Dons in which then Riga and the players can fire themselves up for and then we'll lose 5-0 at home, will all be very embarrassing for all involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riga's unusual line up almost worked but for the set piece problem. Whatever line-up he chooses will struggle.

The best way Roland can help us is to admit that he's messed up and hand us over to someone else.
  • Options

Can you give context for that Prague? Not surprised, curious to learn more.

As for Lennon, it's daft, but he's young. I would have dropped him today but it sounded like he doing doing alright in the 3-5-2. I think we should stick with the formation, allows us to play Johnson but not rely on his pace or distribution.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Tresor kandol.

Would Lennon do that if Neil Warnock was in charge? Course he bloody wouldn't
  • Options
    On another note can we get morgan fox deported back to Wales or stick him out on loan
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Godstone said:

Riga's unusual line up almost worked but for the set piece problem. Whatever line-up he chooses will struggle.

The best way Roland can help us is to admit that he's messed up and hand us over to someone else.

Just hand over the keys and go..he has, allegedly, spent a total of £50m on us......or in other words 10% of his personal wealth....which is just 10p in the £.
    So do us all a favour mate and walk away.....bloody stupid idiot, with bloody stupid ideas!!
  • Options
    Gave every thing. But when you're down there like we are more often you lose a game like that. When you're at the top more often than not you win a game like that.
  • Options
    First game of the season for me.

Weird being at football, seems normal supporting 11 men in Red, you momentarily forget everything else - I think that's how others don't get angry/ get angry at protesters/ get sucked in by it all, because they WANT it to be fun. But knowing how the club has been vandalised and destroyed by these wankers is heartbreaking.

I have to say mostly everyone tried (I was surprised at the effort all round), players such as Simon M and especially Lennon and Johnson simply aren't good enough.

Can't help imagining Roland in a lair pressing a button for Riga to make substitution to get more no-marks in the shop window!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

As for Lennon, it's daft, but he's young. I would have dropped him today but it sounded like he doing doing alright in the 3-5-2. I think we should stick with the formation, allows us to play Johnson but not rely on his pace or distribution.
    Duhan, you mean? The Standard guys briefed us that Duhan was involved in many player deals there. And in bringing Luzon in to Standard. Both Duhan himself and the Luzon family are very connected in Israeli football.

But we never got to understand why, what made RD trust this guy. RD does not seem to be Jewish, but I think I read he may have some microelectronics business in Israel. Hardly explains it though, does it? The guy is just beyond any rational understanding.

• Options

SDAddick said:

Duhan, you mean? The Standard guys briefed us that Duhan was involved in many player deals there. And in bringing Luzon in to Standard. Both Duhan himself and the Luzon family are very connected in Israeli football.

But we never got to understand why, what made RD trust this guy. RD does not seem to be Jewish, but I think I read he may have some microelectronics business in Israel. Hardly explains it though, does it? The guy is just beyond any rational understanding.

Cheers. Of course it makes no sense. This is starting to feel like the lamest mystery ever.