Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mel Baroni and Chris Parkes at Bromley Addicks - Post Match Views and Ratings

Huge row. Mel insisted Millers was known as the Royal Infirmary but Chris said it was Millers Dispensery.

They did both agree that Ufton was on Ward 6, bed 13 on 21 Dec so they shook and made up.

After that lots of boring stuff like Sonogo wages going down the more games he plays.

She said she comes from Wallington but added quickly she isn't a Palace fan so she clearly gets some of it.

covered end, inspector sands and soapbox sam will write it up in the morning.

I'm off to bed.

Comments

• Someone... Anyone...
  • It must have been one he'll of a party last night. No attendee out of the sack yet and all with terrible hang overs.

Come on get out of bed and report in as is your duty.
  • They're keeping the info to themselves and you have to accept that
    #corruptedbyMel
  • Sponsored links:

• It's all gone quiet over there.......

Stand up if you want reports.....

You're just a sh*t East Kent Addicks.....

etc.

But Bromley isn't in Kent.......;-)
  • CatAddick said:

I know it's still early for some ;-) but oh, the irony of the lack of a report from a meeting with the new head of comms....

Perhaps that is it though - there is nothing to say !!!!
  • Perhaps the Head of Comms has put a moratorium on those assembled!!! Km has decreed that "Thou shall stay silent" under pain of being dragged kicking an screaming to watch the team play!!
  • Perhaps everybody boycotted it?
  • PWR

No comment
  • Perhaps the silence is because they've been Assimilated. Resistance is Futile!
  • "What we've got here is failure to communicate"

apologies to Cool Hand Luke,

etc.

I was going to write some notes but after those insults, especially the last one, I'm going to go to work instead ; - )
  • Oh go on Henners. Don't be a tease. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

etc.

But Bromley isn't in Kent.......;-)
    For your information Bromley most certainly is in KENT!!!
  • Get one of your butlers to type up a report
  • Thanks, H. Would be interested in overall impression of Mel - does she have the gravitas, experience and presence we urgently need in such a role?
  • Cheers @Henry Irving - it sounds like a really good meeting.

Not digging out Mel whatsoever - on the contrary actually - but I think it's worth pointing out what a big gesture it was for her to attend. I think that must've taken the woman a lot of guts, and fair play to her. Considering her job has a large component that is directly involved with combating CARD press attention, it makes it all the more admirable. Disappointing that her attitude doesn't permeate throughout the club as a whole, I hope she keeps it up though.

P.S - Sorry to break it to you mate, but that Delacroix fella has been dead for a quite a while..