Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    Is this Katie's swan song?
  • Options
    And another thing!

Since when has weird meant unique?!
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    WSS said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

They have hacked the admin account lol

Classic Cafc locked out there own website :)

Definitely hack they used the article about the fans email as a template

They can deny it on Twitter.
    First thing you'd do after being alerted to something like that would be to issue a firm denial; and, in true Katrien style, warn the fans of an impending investigation.

The other thing worth bearing in mind is that the package that powers our website is used by a lot of clubs, so any vulnerabilities would be probably be found on another clubs site first. (After all, there must be juicier targets than CAFC)

That said, as someone who hasn't who hasn't done anything front-end in a while, this site is a huge pile of crap.
  • Options
    Something tells me one way or another things are not all rosy in the Charlton camp. There must have been a row.
  • Options
    I reckon they've received hundreds of angry / protest emails to their new address, and Dear Katrien has gone off on one.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

If this is true, surely Mel Baroni has a case for constructive dismissal?
    Totally bonkers....
    And if it isn't true, why no denial? Even if the OS is hacked, they could deny it over twitter.

I expect her to be totally pissed off, but now she knows what a madhouse she has joined ...any good work she may have done is destroyed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rananegra said:

Totally bonkers....
    And if it isn't true, why no denial? Even if the OS is hacked, they could deny it over twitter.

Clearly Google Translate is not her strong point...
  • Options
    Truly unbelievable.

The last bit reads as Katrien justifying what she was trying to say albeit in a way which most people do not believe.

However, the way in which this is published is staggering. I can't believe that Mel hadn't any say in this and if she has then she should go now.

I am lost for words as how any business could publish a statement like that.

Gobsmacked.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Roland's clearly had a Grimbergen too many tonight.

Good gear that.
  • Options
  • Options

Sack her or section her?

That is the question.

I reckon she will jump ship within the next 24 hours. This is her swan song.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For some reason I have the Fun Boy Three/Bananarama "T'aint what you do, it's the way that you do it" running through my head.

It's as if RD's football management style has been inspired by the works of Jacques Tati (trying desperately to make myself appear cultured).
  • Options
    WHERE IS THE ITS HAPPPENING GUY????!!!
  • Options
    Wow! Fake or no fake, this really ramps it up. Brilliant!!!
  • Options
    No sane individual could write such a statement .....
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Totally bonkers....

Can she claim constructive dismissal within the first 12 months?
  • Options
    This thread needs all those gifs of people looking bewildered, especially the Mark Wahlberg one. Come on someone. Sort it out.
  • Options
    Brilliant ...this one will run and run ...massive own goal ... Night Meire is truly screwing up her future career prospects
  • Options
    moleo88 said:

This needs to be forwarded onto sky asap, they will run with this after what happened VS Boro.

Absolutely!! This needs to be put out there!
    seth plum said:

The bit at the end.
    At the last FF meeting Katrien was eager to say she had either been misquoted, or a quote taken out of context in describing the fans as 'weird'. Katrien had with her the whole quote written out verbatim, as it is on this statement, and she wanted to read it out to prove a point.
    It looks to me that this has been obsessing her for whatever reason, and it is tagged on to this statement possibly as a way of initially convincing Roland how unfairly she has been portrayed, and also convincing the world.
    It also looks to me that maybe (just maybe) the regime collectively still think the whole issue is about respecting the fans, and communication with the fans.
    It also also looks to me a way of setting up the fans to take the blame for the failure, because Roland doesn't do failure, Alan Turing was misunderstood, Katrien is misrepresented, and basically nasty fans are spoiling the experiment.

From watching the FF video, I think Rikofold was about to try talking about other parts of the Dublin video, such as fans being outraged at the unique proposition to see tomorrow's premiership players playing at Charlton in the championship today, until Mandy sabotaged it by (as often seems the case with the regime) accusing fans of being at fault for misinterpretation