Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but who, when and where did he meet with the fans????

Mais ici, d'accord

• Options
    Roland is truly mad. What on earth did he think this would achieve.
  • Options

For some reason I have the Fun Boy Three/Bananarama "T'aint what you do, it's the way that you do it" running through my head.

It's as if RD's football management style has been inspired by the works of Jacques Tati (trying desperately to make myself appear cultured).

Fun Boy Three, – The Lunatics (Have Taken Over the Asylum).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    340 posts in an hour and a half. Strange times that we're living through.
  • Options
    This is mental. Have I fell alsleep watching tv in bed or is this actually happening!

Sunday really was amazing!

Perhaps now is the time to go public with some of the golden bullets we have :)
  • Options
    They will try and say they have been hacked to deflect all this , it just shows the complete shambles that is CAFC
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Roly, you really are a c*nt.
  • Options
    All this just says to me, lets ramp up the pressure. Lets redouble our efforts, it cant be long now surely!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will they edit the statement when dear Katrien sobers up and regrets her words?
  • Options
    Sadly I've just been told I won't be going on 5Live because of the penalties in the PSV game. Curses.
  • Options
    Blimey, thats a statement and a half. I'm shocked that its real and its not a spoof. WTF!
  • Options
    The end game cometh
  • Options
    dabos said:

Sadly I've just been told I won't be going on 5Live because of the penalties in the PSV game. Curses.

Turned on to hear you. Turned off again. They can do one.