Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    Nowadays we don't mock or laugh at the mentally ill, it's just not the done thing.
    But I think there may be an exception to rule now.
    If this statement is real or fake I don't really care, it brightened up my Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Keep re-reading the statement and it gets worse every time I read it - it's just the rambling of a lunatic. Has to be fake ???
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    RedPanda said:

Haha my North Korea flag is looking even more appropriate after this.

I did see one on the coverage - assumed that was you
  • Options
    wwaddick said:

SDAddick said:

Can't stress enough that @LouisMend has made it clear that this isn't a hack and that he was sitting next to the member of the content team at Ebbesfleet (presumably the one who just posted the Kent Cup match report) when the statement was uploaded. I know we all just think of him as one for the housewives and not very bright, but Louis does seemed to be pretty well sourced*

*In that he is a primary source here given he witnessed the event.
    Never thought anyone would refer to one of my sons as "one for the housewives". That's my boy
    He means all he's really fit for is washing dishes. ;-)
  • Options
    Both at the ground, so could be either that posted the statement, but seeing as George Jones' name is spelt wrong, assume Olly posted the match summary

Olly Groome and George Jone reports from Stonebridge Road

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/kent-senior-cup-report-ebbsfleet-united-x-charlton-x-3008857.aspx#begsdxlPWUmwtXux.99
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Fiiish said:

cabbles said:

And I thought I was running out of material to discuss with Katrien in my daily emails

Surely not with Wikipedia's fact of the day updated every day?
    The fact of the day died when I realised I'm not that knowledgeable and my efforts were far better channeled writing my daily email to Katrien.

If they ever make a film about me and reference my work, it's essentially a parallel of Vince Clarke. Fact of the Day was my Yazoo, but my daily email to Katrien was my Erasure. Erasure is what I'll be remembered for
    Dare I ask about your Depeche Mode interlude?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It reads like that Mandy woman in the Ticket Office sounds - perhaps she wrote it to further brown nose her boss - either that or that Tongue woman.

This season is just surreal.
  • Options
    Let's get this statement thrown out to media outlets everywhere
  • Options
    This is probably the most bat sh*t unique thing I've ever read.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

This thread needs all those gifs of people looking bewildered, especially the Mark Wahlberg one. Come on someone. Sort it out.

• Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

RedPanda said:

Haha my North Korea flag is looking even more appropriate after this.

I did see one on the coverage - assumed that was you
    With "Roland, Our Great Leader" on top :)

I don't think this is RD, I think we've finally broken Meire and she's forced an underling at Ebbsfleet to publish it. This is hilarious but also another sad new low for OUR club.
  • Options
    I'll match your Ratner and raise you a Meire.

In the future they will use that statement as an example of how not to do PR - the new PR should disown the statement as soon as possible unless she wants to change her profession.
  • Options
    That wasn't written by someone that speaks English as a first language.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I think I need a glass of bubbly before I send our Kate an email.
  • Options
    McCartney said:

My God if this is true what the hell does, 'We have 9 games left in which we have to get 6 points more than our competitors' mean!!!
    I wanted an early night tonight but this is comedy gold and a bit sad all at the same time.

Well we have nine games left and the team we need to catch has five more points than us with a better goal difference.