Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016

To demonstrate how odd this statement is, I am posting on here for the first time in years rather than just reading others messages!

It just seems to be the complete opposite to Sundays message, where the clubs tone was apologetic. This last statements comes across as confrontational.

What makes it even weirder (apologies KM for using one of your phrases) is that it is buried on the website, not even the top story! And not twitter link. It's as if the comms team know how ridiculous it is.

There's no "as if they know" about it. They'll be gutted about posting this and desperate to bury it.
  • Options
    I'm still having trouble believing this is for real. If it is it has clearly been written by an unstable person; in fact it's not far short of a rant. Can 'Roland' back up his statements about these so-called meetings... eg. dates/times? One can only hope the media have been copied in to this. Think he needs a bigger spade to deepen the hole he is digging for himself.
  • Options
    Blucher said:

This looks like it's been penned by an inebriated intern.

What a quite extraordinary load of self-serving and intemperate drivel. I almost feel embarrassed for them.

The cracks are really now opening up.

THis is up there with the Graham Moore faux pas. Perhaps this was also students?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roland is becoming more and more like a wrinkled Kim Jong-un every day. Issue a statement which is utter bullshit and then expect everyone to accept it. So, any chance of a picture (heavily photoshopped if necessary) of Roland alongside those fans he met? Or of Squirrel Face chatting happily with her customers? No? Thought not.
  • Options
    Are you fecking kidding me? I'm totally speechless......?
  • Options
    Still in disbelief. Amazing.
  • Options
    Can we print the statement on beach balls - then at least we can derive some pleasure from them being spiked, as the statement should have been done before it was issued.
  • Options
    We need to have ANOTHER CARD RESPONSE , as well as getting varney to get in contact again!
  • Options
    brilliant @cabbles
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No way back now. Time to sell Monsieur.
  • Options
    Time to get serious here!!!

• Options
    No way back now. Time to sell Monsieur
  • Options

No way back now. Time to sell Monsieur.

No way back now. Time to sell Monsieur

You can say that again.
  • Options
    What the fck.

He's had a shandy and fancied taking us on. Comms team so embarassed they aren't promoting it on social media and they are burying it on the site.

Christ, bread and butter for the media this.
  • Options
    It very much has a People's Republic of Charlton/1984 feel to it. Very weird!
  • Options
    Maybe Katie has left the building?