Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    If as has been stated by Louis its come from Roland then very puzzling - it can't be a knee jerk reaction two days later yet written in anger. Someone's made a boo boo here - if it's KM then surely to god her position is finally untenable?
  • Options
    Roly's media advisor has arrived at his flat

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59593162.jpg
  • Options

I think this may be KM's work.

I was invited to the Training Ground today along with other hospitality customers. We were accompanied by the Senior Management team and prior to the tour we had a chance to put some questions to KM. I don't think she was expecting it and seemed a bit rattled that about half of us were asking questions that she didn't like.

I had hoped that there would have been a Q & A session with the SMT at the end, but that was with JJ, Ademola & Alou Diarra.

As we were leaving I went up to her on my own and took the opportunity to ask her if she was going to respond to CARD's statement and whether they would be meeting the Trust. During that conversation she said to me that Roland had met with some fans. I thought nothing of that at the time, but for it to appear in the 'statement' tonight seems a bit of a coincidence.

I hope you told her she can poke her hospitality package up her passage?
  • Options

I was invited to the Training Ground today along with other hospitality customers. We were accompanied by the Senior Management team and prior to the tour we had a chance to put some questions to KM. I don't think she was expecting it and seemed a bit rattled that about half of us were asking questions that she didn't like.

I had hoped that there would have been a Q & A session with the SMT at the end, but that was with JJ, Ademola & Alou Diarra.

As we were leaving I went up to her on my own and took the opportunity to ask her if she was going to respond to CARD's statement and whether they would be meeting the Trust. During that conversation she said to me that Roland had met with some fans. I thought nothing of that at the time, but for it to appear in the 'statement' tonight seems a bit of a coincidence.

That's interesting. Joking aside, who on earth could those fans have been? How would they have been got together, when he only visited for a few hours on a non matchday.

• Options
    I should have asked her who those fans were but it seemed fairly insignificant at the time.
  • Options
    To really twist the knife, now is the time for PV to reiterate to the media that he has a party willing to buy the club. The pressure on Roland is mounting......
  • Options

Maybe Katie has left the building?

• Options

That's interesting. Joking aside, who on earth could those fans have been? How would they have been got together, when he only visited for a few hours on a non matchday.

Perhaps he thinks someone taking a photo of him on a train constitutes a meeting?

Truly bizarre. I don't know what to say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

His cabby from London City airport to the Valley and back, but he quickly changed the subject and asked how the traffic has been.
  • Options
    Further to my earlier post - did the clubs new Comms manager have any input into this debacle today......my personal opinion is that she must have - so just weeks after her meeting supporters at a branch event, it appears that she has been brainwashed by KM that what she says goes. ......
  • Options
    Halix said:

His cabby from London City airport to the Valley and back, but he quickly changed the subject and asked how the traffic has been.
    But he got the train?
  • Options
    Mel was at the training ground today and seemed very genuine in trying to put things right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rattled....looks like it was written by a kid from Junior Reds...is this the work of the new Comms woman Mel Beroni (aged6 and a half)? So funny!
  • Options
    Maybe he thought he was replying to his own personal fan mail?!

Oh wait!
  • Options
    Reckon it was an email that said we need a response along these lines. Work on this as a starter.
  • Options

Further to my earlier post - did the clubs new Comms manager have any input into this debacle today......my personal opinion is that she must have - so just weeks after her meeting supporters at a branch event, it appears that she has been brainwashed by KM that what she says goes. ......

Yes however I don't think it meant " what she says goes.... on the OS"
  • Options
    Love that this has made its way to itv and even they are laughing at it for the mess it is.
  • Options
    Certainly ticking all the boxes for most unique experience in football. You don't even have to buy a season ticket for them to serve it up either
  • Options

And since when does the word "weird" mean unique !

This, this and thrice this.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Mel was at the training ground today and seemed very genuine in trying to put things right.

If that's case she'll be sitting at home shouting, 'For fuck's sake!' over and over again at the moment.
    Either that or trying to work out how she can spin the story coming out tomorrow that Roly and Meire have been sectioned.