Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options

Mel was at the training ground today and seemed very genuine in trying to put things right.

Unless she was giving Katrien a one way ticket back to Belgium she wasn't trying hard enough!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

We are reaching the end game now, what a very bizarre turn of events,

It looks very much RD was not aware of the scale of unrest until Sunday, I suspect tomorrow could be very interesting....

This makes me wonder if this is the case. She's been pulling the wool over his eyes in terms of the real discontent - he's now seen it with his own eyes, and wants a explanation - she's had a grilling from him, and gone home and had a few too many Leffes - maybe she's already been 'relieved of her duties' and wanted a parting shot before the staff got to know in the morning ?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    You know when you wake up with a hangover and check your phone fearing what you said last night?

That's Rolands world tomorrow morning
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but it's rather ironic that the club posted this message -complete with a jibe about finding a new owner - whilst we had a team playing at a club ran by a man who knows a potential buyer... #awkward

That's right!

Honestly, how we will explain this to our future children/grandchildren? I'm genuinely not sure I believe it myself. I've had to switch over to the US primaries (which don't make sense at the best of times) to see Donald Trump leading by large numbers in large states (?!?!?) just to have something feel semi-normal again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

SE7toSG3 said:

It looks very much RD was not aware of the scale of unrest until Sunday, I suspect tomorrow could be very interesting....

This makes me wonder if this is the case. She's been pulling the wool over his eyes in terms of the real discontent - he's now seen it with his own eyes, and wants a explanation - she's had a grilling from him, and gone home and had a few too many Leffes - maybe she's already been 'relieved of her duties' and wanted a parting shot before the staff got to know in the morning ?
    I can't remember the exact date, but I remember reading that the clubs meeting with it's sponsors is supposed to be happening soon.

Maybe he discovered the damage today..
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

SE7toSG3 said:

I can't remember the exact date, but I remember reading that the clubs meeting with it's sponsors is supposed to be happening soon.

Maybe he discovered the damage today..
    Was today.
    Blimey. If any negative feedback has filtered it's way back to RD, that might explain the mental episode he had tonight.
  • Options
    The man's a complete crackpot, he still doesn't get it!
  • Options
    I suspect he's been boiling over since Sundays game, maybe that was the first time he's actually realised the discontent, who knows what info he's been fed.

Certainly the time to keep the pressure up.

Wouldn't be surprised judging by his mood if he won't be on a plane first thing in the morning.
  • Options

Astonishing stuff. Let's just take this statement: "in recent weeks Roland Duchatelet has met the fans".

Simple question: who were they then?

The Belgian 20?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    One possible outcome is that RD treats KM (as its clear its been written by her) in he same way he does with his managers - so, she is removed and sent packing back to Belgium, and we get another sub-standard Belgian replacement,
  • Options
    Last Sunday, some individuals did not come to The Valley to watch the game and support the team, but came to create disorder on the pitch and interfere with the players and the game.
    olster said:

Things that we've done well on social media over the last couple of years:

1) Shagging in the centre circle video

2) The Bournmouth 19-0 tweet

3) Our subs bench a few weeks ago

4) Tonight

In generating interest terms, our comms work is top notch.

Must be the new 'communications manager' taking communication to the 'next level'. Their recent groundbreaking interview with Roly has convinced me that the club is in good hands.

• Options

One possible outcome is that RD treats KM (as its clear its been written by her) in he same way he does with his managers - so, she is removed and sent packing back to Belgium, and we get another sub-standard Belgian replacement,

I think this has been put on the OS to undermine KM, might be wrong but the quote at the bottom of the article is from her and has been added in, It's significant i think, might be wrong but let's see what happens next.