Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Bonkers Statement from Club - the infamous {...} one

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    How utterly bizarre?

Whoever wrote this drivel must have been pissed or on something.

If it's come from the new media woman, she should be sacked immediately.

It's more likely to be Meire especially given the paragraph at the bottom. The clarification of the word "weird" to mean "unique" smacks of her hand.

I can't believe it's come from RD
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That wasn't written by someone that speaks English as a first language.

Nabby Sarr ?
  • Options

Astonishing stuff. Let's just take this statement: "in recent weeks Roland Duchatelet has met the fans".

Simple question: who were they then?

That bloody @Henry Irving when he let the old "visionary" into The Museum?? Turncoat :wink:
  • Options
    MarkyE83 said:

MarkyE83 said:

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Are the grammatical errors kept in on purpose so we assume it's written in a second language or just incompetence? Surely this would of had to have been checked, checked again and then checked some more.

At first I thought the site had been hacked!

Glass houses, stones?
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Meant in jest so let's go with the laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options

McBobbin said:

I now feel like I've stared insanity in the face and it blew me a kiss

I've always wondered what was the difference between a French kiss and a Belgian kiss .

After going down with flu after attending a Funeral on Sunday,
    I have now been hit with a Glasgow Kiss.
    And it wasn't Tony Magic Feet Watt's Fault.
    Holy Moly Roly.
  • Options
    It was put to me, admittedly in a manner I struggled to understand, that in terms of Roland and Charlton, failure is success.
    It is something to do with tax avoidance, and churning money around the network, funneling it here and there with good bits ending up with Staprix, and in this system it somehow needs for part of it to be actually failing in order to create wealth for other parts and for there to be overall profit.
    It was a bit over my head, but is sort of made sense at the time, and the concept of 'failure is success' has been nagging me all day.
    Yeah I am confused, but is there any rationale or scenario for part of an interlinked enterprise to swallow up money and fail, in order to boost another part?
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Check the source code of the statement and you will see it is fake.

On the contrary, line breaks (<br>) as opposed to paragraph (<p></p>) elements to me would suggest it was hastily copied and pasted from some form of plain text... like perhaps an email or a .txt file. Adds some plausibility - but I'll look at another page and compare to see if anything else is missing.

-- Edit:

Or not - the CMS is a pile of shit and has no concept of paragraphs and uses line breaks all over the place.
    Probably just copied and pasted from Microsoft Word.

Picks up a load of HTML formatting
    This is most likely.
  • Options
    HELP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

LouisMend said:

Strange night.

The medium of Tay Tay is the medium we should all communicate through from now on though.

The Roland theme song, in that case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGsIstDRgWY

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN
    Shamelessly stolen your punchline for the hashtag ;)

• Options
    It's not even 9am and I have just read the entire thread... my day is only going downhill from here.

RD has lost it, time fir protests to go up a gear and get this loon OUT.
  • Options
    well, it's taken me nearly an hour to catch up on the whole thread. Best laugh I've had in ages. If it was KM then she should be sacked, if it was RD then he's undermined her and she should walk. Mel Baroni must be tearing her hair out, unless she is busy sending her CV out again or on the blower to her old boss begging to go back.

However at least it proves they are seriously rattled. Just a shame it's three weeks until the next home game. Need to ramp up the protests again and finally tip Roland over the edge, of a high cliff if possible.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

We're getting to Roland.

Really believe that Tony Cahones and Katrien the Liar have been lying to their boss.

Now he's seen the Boro protests he suddenly realises it is much worse than he thought in every way.

Katrien the Liar and Tony the Toad are telling him it's all because we misunderstood Dublin but that is just another lie.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Spot on @Henry Irving
  • Options
    Sounds to me like the familiar rant of a very disgruntled and new ex-employee,.................I wonder.