Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    What a fight that was.
    think 117-112 was a bit wide but right winner imo
  • Options
    That was a quality fight.
  • Options
    What a fight that was elite boxing there the difference between good and great 
  • Options

Looking forward to this weekend though, gutted its PPV as I'm not sure it quite warrants that.

However, good 50/50 with Prograis Taylor and a sense of intrigue with Chisora/Price, although I personally only see Price suffering a bad KO.

Ngabu looks a decent fighter and I hope he will pose some problems for Okolie, who hasn't really done much to impress me... despite all the hype matchroom/sky seem to be giving him.

If I was betting on these three I'd go:

Taylor pts

Chisora KO

Okolie pts

14/1 on the treble.

Very good card 

taylor pts
    chisora KO 
    okolie Stopage/ko 

is where my money would go 
    Booom 
  • Options
    Cracker of a fight. They’ll deffo have a rematch.
  • Options
    Even more impressive than Taylor's performance is the size of Kalle Sauerland's neck, even bigger than the size of the line of showbiz sherbet he's about to chop out. 
  • Options
    One of the best fights I've ever seen 

I had Taylor winning by 2 rounds but that could easily have gone the other way, I agree with anyone who thought the Italian judge was taking the piss 

Anyone else have a nibble on the 9/1 treble? That's paying for the shopping tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Carter said:

I had Taylor winning by 2 rounds but that could easily have gone the other way, I agree with anyone who thought the Italian judge was taking the piss 

Anyone else have a nibble on the 9/1 treble? That's paying for the shopping tomorrow! 
    I had it a draw mate couldn’t split them was a brilliant brilliant fight 

was a very good bet to have mate can’t believe the bookies had that as 9-1 
  • Options
    Carter said:

I had it a draw mate couldn’t split them was a brilliant brilliant fight 

was a very good bet to have mate can’t believe the bookies had that as 9-1 
    I thought the one who had it best was Carl Froch, Prograis really unravelled for a few rounds and that swung the fight for Taylor but I don't think anyone could complain too much if it was a draw though 

• Options
    Josh caught him in I think it was the end of the 4th wasn’t a big big shot but it just took something from him and josh sensed it and stepped on the gas but how Prograis came back into it was absolutely amazing and the levels of greatness on show from both fighters was brilliant 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    Even more impressive than Taylor's performance is the size of Kalle Sauerland's neck, even bigger than the size of the line of showbiz sherbet he's about to chop out. 
    https://twitter.com/Disco_des/status/1188226927171125249
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Me and my mate met Kalle Saureland after the Groves v Eubank fight and he was off his lid! Gave the pair of us a hug and I can say the man is absolutely solid, but like a brick shithouse 
  • Options
    Benn retired for good due to shoulder injuries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/50215864
  • Options

Looking forward to this weekend though, gutted its PPV as I'm not sure it quite warrants that.

However, good 50/50 with Prograis Taylor and a sense of intrigue with Chisora/Price, although I personally only see Price suffering a bad KO.

Ngabu looks a decent fighter and I hope he will pose some problems for Okolie, who hasn't really done much to impress me... despite all the hype matchroom/sky seem to be giving him.

If I was betting on these three I'd go:

Taylor pts

Chisora KO

Okolie pts

14/1 on the treble.

Very good card 

taylor pts
    chisora KO 
    okolie Stopage/ko 

is where my money would go 
    Booom 

Congrats mate, Okolie stoppage almost came out of nowhere... before then I really didn't see him threatening much and saw it going the distance.

Looking forward to Canelo vs Kovalev this weekend, how do you see that? I'd go with Canelo late stoppage.. rounds 9-12.

• Options
    Canelo and Jack Cullen Double for me this weekend 

my side bet would be 

canelo ko 9-12
    cullen Ko 9-12
  • Options
    Canelo and Jack Cullen Double for me this weekend 

my side bet would be 

canelo ko 9-12
    cullen Ko 9-12
    based on your success last week, I will replicate this bet lol
  • Options

Anybody watching Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman tonight? lol

I have to admit, WWE is my guilty pleasure so I will be tuning in.

• Options

Anybody watching Tyson Fury vs Braun Strowman tonight? lol

I have to admit, WWE is my guilty pleasure so I will be tuning in.

i may well tune in big Tyson Fan 
  • Options
    Leave off 😄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It’s on done Cullen and cannelo double and also the above side bet , both outcomes very possible 
  • Options
    Cullen at 6's? Thought he'd be lower than that
  • Options
    Oh just seen, by stoppage. Even so I might have a dabble at that
  • Options
    Imo cash hasn’t wanted to fight Jack there’s been a pullout before it was sanctioned he then pulled out week before fight with injury and he wasn’t keen to get to here this time 

jack is hitting hard and really wants this 

• Options
     Cullen v Cash isn’t going 12 rounds that’s for sure. Amazed Cullen survived round 1 but this could go either way. 
  • Options
    What a scrap this is so far! 
  • Options
    What a fight that was both fighters done unbelievable, my boy jack just coming up short he took too much punishment for me I’d have had him out the rd before 

• Options

Terri Harper what a performance what a woman she is , such a great fighter was there for her debut have watched her career from close by , Steffy Bull has done a great job with her 

a cracking future for my friend is on the cards 
  • Options
    Cash/Cullen turned into a great fight, when I didn’t think Jack would get through first round at one stage.  Terri Harper was excellent. Great win & birthday present of a world title fight early 2020.

Katie Taylor looking really classy.  Stepped up a weight well & using the ring well. Linardatou still swinging & could be dangerous though.
  • Options
    Urquiaga is an absolute arsehole, hope Crolla can get the job done